PETA mad at Obama
-
I thought this was a joke when I saw it on foxnews but looks like it is serious
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,527001,00.html
PETA is mad he killed a fly during an interview. (I thought it was actually pretty impressive if you haven't seen it here is link to that.)
I think it is pretty funny. I know PETA people are pretty crazy but seriously a fly?
They sent him a Katcha Bug Humane Bug Catcher for future fly problems.

-
I eat meat and wear leather.
But hurting animals for fun creeps me out.
Too bad PETA has to be ridiculous.
WSS
-
reminds me of documentaries that always show flies buzzing around africans 🥷
-
reminds me of documentaries that always show flies buzzing around africans 🥷
reminds me of documentaries that always show flies buzzing around africans 🥷
Gay.
-
I eat meat and wear leather.
But hurting animals for fun creeps me out.
Too bad PETA has to be ridiculous.
WSS
hurting animals for fun creeps me out.
Too bad PETA has to be ridiculous.
WSS
It's a shame a group with a (presumably) noble cause (?) has to resort to scare tactics and childishness.
Remind you of anyone??
-
"reminds me of documentaries that always show flies buzzing around africans"
You can't be serious about asking what part of that is racist.
Not like I care too much about it, anyway.
edit:*
I'm not "trying to say" anything other than pointing out a racist comment. Which again, doesn't bother me but it's definitely not deniable.
-
@kosar_for_president said:
I never understood why the KKK covered up their horses?So the slaves living in pen next to them in the barn wouldn't recognize them?
My guess is that they think they're some type of warrior. Most horse-mounted warriors have something on the horse like paint, armor, ect.
-
"reminds me of documentaries that always show flies buzzing around africans"
You can't be serious about asking what part of that is racist.
Not like I care too much about it, anyway.
edit:*
I'm not "trying to say" anything other than pointing out a racist comment. Which again, doesn't bother me but it's definitely not deniable.
AdaM said:
"reminds me of documentaries that always show flies buzzing around africans"You can't be serious about asking what part of that is racist.
Not like I care too much about it, anyway.
edit:*
I'm not "trying to say" anything other than pointing out a racist comment. Which again, doesn't bother me but it's definitely not deniable.
seriously, what is racist about it? does it express hatred? is it demeaning? is it sterotypical? IMO, no.
-
hurting animals for fun creeps me out.
Too bad PETA has to be ridiculous.
WSS
It's a shame a group with a (presumably) noble cause (?) has to resort to scare tactics and childishness.
Remind you of anyone??
mz. said:
It's a shame a group with a (presumably) noble cause (?) has to resort to scare tactics and childishness.Remind you of anyone??
MoveOn.org? DNC? ACLU?
WSS
-
It's a shame a group with a (presumably) noble cause (?) has to resort to scare tactics and childishness.
Remind you of anyone?? mz the pussy
***************************************
CNN, ABC, NBC,....
-
hurting animals for fun creeps me out.
Too bad PETA has to be ridiculous.
WSS
It's a shame a group with a (presumably) noble cause (?) has to resort to scare tactics and childishness.
Remind you of anyone??
mz. said:
It's a shame a group with a (presumably) noble cause (?) has to resort to scare tactics and childishness.Remind you of anyone??
I gotta ask, mz the pussy, where the hail is this coming from???????????????
-
Guys like Steve get upset when orgs like PETA use scare tactics to get their point across but don't seem to mind when their beloved political party does the exact same thing (from Willie Horton to xenophobia to screaming Socialist!).
mz. said:
Guys like Steve get upset when orgs like PETA use scare tactics to get their point across but don't seem to mind when their beloved political party does the exact same thing (from Willie Horton to xenophobia to screaming Socialist!).OK. Maybe I misunderstood his post. I thought he was saying that he supports the idea of protecting innocent animals - like PETA does - but, unfortunately they go off on ridiculous rants about ridiculous topics - like Obama's merciless killing of that innocent fly.
Then this thread takes a sharp downward spiral to the KKK????
sheesh.
-
I agree with that, too.
-
I eat meat and wear leather.
But hurting animals for fun creeps me out.
Too bad PETA has to be ridiculous.
WSS
I eat meat and wear leather.
ummm..... take this out of context....
-
I eat meat and wear leather.
ummm..... take this out of context....
ummm..... take this out of context....
OMG, that was too funny. I am laughing my ass off for real.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login