Browns vs Texans
-
I was seriously considering going until wife's cousin died. Going to the memorial service that weekend in R.I. and staying to visit her sister outside of Boston. Oh well. We will see what the schedule brings nearby next year hopefully.
-
I was seriously considering going until wife's cousin died. Going to the memorial service that weekend in R.I. and staying to visit her sister outside of Boston. Oh well. We will see what the schedule brings nearby next year hopefully.
I was seriously considering going until wife's cousin died. Going to the memorial service that weekend in R.I. and staying to visit her sister outside of Boston. Oh well. We will see what the schedule brings nearby next year hopefully.
Here's a crazy idea...
You out-of-town guys could actually come to CLEVELAND for a Browns game.... ??
-
I was seriously considering going until wife's cousin died. Going to the memorial service that weekend in R.I. and staying to visit her sister outside of Boston. Oh well. We will see what the schedule brings nearby next year hopefully.
Here's a crazy idea...
You out-of-town guys could actually come to CLEVELAND for a Browns game.... ??
Here's a crazy idea...
You out-of-town guys could actually come to CLEVELAND for a Browns game.... ??
LOL! There are 7 siblings altogether who are higher on my wife's travel agenda, Colorado, Florida, eastern PA, Boston and west of London. So good luck with that she says.?
-
Here's a crazy idea...
You out-of-town guys could actually come to CLEVELAND for a Browns game.... ??
LOL! There are 7 siblings altogether who are higher on my wife's travel agenda, Colorado, Florida, eastern PA, Boston and west of London. So good luck with that she says.?
LOL! There are 7 siblings altogether who are higher on my wife's travel agenda, Colorado, Florida, eastern PA, Boston and west of London. So good luck with that she says.?
Cool thing is just by visiting her family you get to see the world!
I know it doesn't suck for me to have cousins who live outside of New York City and Chicago.
-
LOL! There are 7 siblings altogether who are higher on my wife's travel agenda, Colorado, Florida, eastern PA, Boston and west of London. So good luck with that she says.?
Cool thing is just by visiting her family you get to see the world!
I know it doesn't suck for me to have cousins who live outside of New York City and Chicago.
Cool thing is just by visiting her family you get to see the world!
I know it doesn't suck for me to have cousins who live outside of New York City and Chicago.
The ones in Colo and England are mine. The other 3 you have to think of the book Little Women, wife and her 3 sisters. That is the most major obstacle to overcome when you think of it that way. But I love the beach and the art galleries in Boston so................................?
-
LOL! There are 7 siblings altogether who are higher on my wife's travel agenda, Colorado, Florida, eastern PA, Boston and west of London. So good luck with that she says.?
Cool thing is just by visiting her family you get to see the world!
I know it doesn't suck for me to have cousins who live outside of New York City and Chicago.
Cool thing is just by visiting her family you get to see the world!
I know it doesn't suck for me to have cousins who live outside of New York City and Chicago.
Chicago is great for visiting and great eats.......especially on a company tab when I had one, can get pricey.
-
Cool thing is just by visiting her family you get to see the world!
I know it doesn't suck for me to have cousins who live outside of New York City and Chicago.
Chicago is great for visiting and great eats.......especially on a company tab when I had one, can get pricey.
-
I know it was the ultimate touristy thing to do, but I enjoyed my time at Giordano's when visiting the Windy City. The deep dish pizza was very nice.
On Rush St with the ferris wheel pizza oven? First thing a friend on his first business trip and I hit way back......great.
-
I know it was the ultimate touristy thing to do, but I enjoyed my time at Giordano's when visiting the Windy City. The deep dish pizza was very nice.
On Rush St with the ferris wheel pizza oven? First thing a friend on his first business trip and I hit way back......great.
-
Not to hijack the BROWNS Houston trip thread, I've been there and around Texas on business too way back I can imagine how much Houston, Dallas/FW, SA and others must have grown. Sounds like a nice BROWNS BACKERS event!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And Chicago I see how Giordano's has grown all over, the main one when I was in Chicago was: 730 N Rush St, Chicago, IL 60611
Back then the best deep dish pizza in Chicagol -
Cool thing is just by visiting her family you get to see the world!
I know it doesn't suck for me to have cousins who live outside of New York City and Chicago.
The ones in Colo and England are mine. The other 3 you have to think of the book Little Women, wife and her 3 sisters. That is the most major obstacle to overcome when you think of it that way. But I love the beach and the art galleries in Boston so................................?
The ones in Colo and England are mine. The other 3 you have to think of the book Little Women, wife and her 3 sisters. That is the most major obstacle to overcome when you think of it that way. But I love the beach and the art galleries in Boston so................................?
I have 4 sisters. All live within 10-12 miles. But my brother lives in Arizona
-
Not to hijack the BROWNS Houston trip thread, I've been there and around Texas on business too way back I can imagine how much Houston, Dallas/FW, SA and others must have grown. Sounds like a nice BROWNS BACKERS event!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And Chicago I see how Giordano's has grown all over, the main one when I was in Chicago was: 730 N Rush St, Chicago, IL 60611
Back then the best deep dish pizza in ChicagolNot to hijack the BROWNS Houston trip thread, I've been there and around Texas on business too way back I can imagine how much Houston, Dallas/FW, SA and others must have grown. Sounds like a nice BROWNS BACKERS event!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And Chicago I see how Giordano's has grown all over, the main one when I was in Chicago was: 730 N Rush St, Chicago, IL 60611
Back then the best deep dish pizza in ChicagolThen tell us where in Houston to go eat.
-
Not to hijack the BROWNS Houston trip thread, I've been there and around Texas on business too way back I can imagine how much Houston, Dallas/FW, SA and others must have grown. Sounds like a nice BROWNS BACKERS event!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And Chicago I see how Giordano's has grown all over, the main one when I was in Chicago was: 730 N Rush St, Chicago, IL 60611
Back then the best deep dish pizza in ChicagolThen tell us where in Houston to go eat.
Then tell us where in Houston to go eat.
There's these buildings with yellow arches that sell hamburgers down there. Exquisite.
-
Then tell us where in Houston to go eat.
There's these buildings with yellow arches that sell hamburgers down there. Exquisite.
There's these buildings with yellow arches that sell hamburgers down there. Exquisite.
Whatta burgers?
-
There's these buildings with yellow arches that sell hamburgers down there. Exquisite.
Whatta burgers?
Whatta burgers?
I think it's O'Donalds or something Irish like that.... ?
-
I was seriously considering going until wife's cousin died. Going to the memorial service that weekend in R.I. and staying to visit her sister outside of Boston. Oh well. We will see what the schedule brings nearby next year hopefully.
Here's a crazy idea...
You out-of-town guys could actually come to CLEVELAND for a Browns game.... ??
Here's a crazy idea...
You out-of-town guys could actually come to CLEVELAND for a Browns game.... ??
Texas to CLE is a hell of a trip, but I can’t wait to have a Buckeye Browns weekend. My father was born in Columbus and is a diehard/lifelong fan and has never seen a game in either home stadium, just like me. It’ll happen in the next couple of years.
-
There's these buildings with yellow arches that sell hamburgers down there. Exquisite.
Whatta burgers?
Whatta burgers?
Beats the hell outta golden shower burgers. Golden Arches, I mean.
-
I was seriously considering going until wife's cousin died. Going to the memorial service that weekend in R.I. and staying to visit her sister outside of Boston. Oh well. We will see what the schedule brings nearby next year hopefully.
Here's a crazy idea...
You out-of-town guys could actually come to CLEVELAND for a Browns game.... ??
Here's a crazy idea...
You out-of-town guys could actually come to CLEVELAND for a Browns game.... ??
We all did that. A lot of us out of town guys were in Cleveland for the Jets game. Tribe game on Friday night. I even made the drive to Columbus on Saturday for my first ever visit to the horseshoe for the OSU game. Already planning opening weekend next year.
-
There's these buildings with yellow arches that sell hamburgers down there. Exquisite.
Whatta burgers?
-
Ya'll don't know what burgers are?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login


