Browns vs Texans
-
There is orange lot 8,9,10,11,12... wtf ... I will find the browns backers , always have, always will
-
I will be in Vegas, looking for my buddy Stan. I am likely to drink some rum, and I think get in some fisticuffs, just because Stan liked it so much when I offered to fight Steeler fans. If I knew where to find the piece of garbage who goes by the dickhead name ATOM, the guy that took a shot at Stan at the Paris buffet with me, I would send his teeth our his azzhole....I promise you that.
Yeah, I'm pizzed like a motherfahuker.
Guys, you are going to see a great game. The Browns will win this in an impressive fashion. Watson is mobile and likes to jugger around in the pocket. I am tough on Garrett, but he is going to have a 4 sack afternoon.
Go Browns,
If you happen to remember, raise a glass to Stan..........you guys are together because of Stan.
-
In reply to your post mjp- I'm not going to quote it. I can't believe the Sonic we have in Dayton is still in business....
OTOH, a Jack in the Box would get a lot warmer reception here.
In reply to your post mjp- I'm not going to quote it. I can't believe the Sonic we have in Dayton is still in business....
OTOH, a Jack in the Box would get a lot warmer reception here.
Remember when packing a lunch was a bad thing. Now, we don’t leave home without our cooler of home cooked goodies. That what burger is just poop on bread
-
Back to the game

..
I am very worried about this game. Even if we are as legit as I think we are, this Houston team is for real. I would imagine this game is going to look like the 2nd Pittsburgh game. Our first game against Pitt was an early season fluke for them. We didn't know what we had and the weather was shitty.
2nd game against Pittsburgh saw them hitting their stride and we just never really got better under Hue and Haley.. Since the Pittsburgh game we have finally improved and improved substantially in nearly every aspect of the game. Way fewer penalties, special teams getting better(but still a huge concern) and of course the play of our offense..
The question to ask is this. If the team that showed up in Cinci last week had played Pittsburgh the 2nd time around... WHO WINS? My brain says Pittsburgh still wins, but we make them earn it... My heart says we would have found a way to win...
So now on to Houston.. Pittsburgh and Houston I feel are similar teams.. Our loss to Kansas City stands on its own.. KC is an offensive powerhouse but it's defense is pretty mediocre at best.. Pittsburgh and Houston are complete teams on both sides of the ball.. Can we match up with them and slow them down? Again my head says no, heart says yes..
I think we can match them on the offensive side of the ball.. I think where me might lose this game is on Defense. We have shown that a good QB can pick us apart in the secondary with near impunity... I hope to God Gregg is putting together a game plan that plays LOTS and LOTS of man on man coverage instead of this bullcrap zone coverage he's been playing against the better teams.. A good QB is going to pick us apart at the literal seams if we go with a predominately zone defensive scheme.. Trust that our guys can match up with theirs and play as much man to man and blitz the fuck out of them.. Even try some CB blitz schemes where the CB takes a run at the QB and pull a LB to cover. Something.. If we try and zone cover the game is going to look like a combination of the KC and Pittsburgh game.. With our offense trying its best to keep up and our defense bleeding out through a combination of picking apart our secondary in the middle and running the ball..
Have the guts to give our defense the opportunity to match up with the offense in man to man. And let our blitzes have a chance of getting to the QB..
Heart says 24-17 Browns
Head says 28-17 Houston..
GO HEART and GO BROWNS
-
Intel indicates I have no place to park my rental car ... so I’m going load up a bag of beers and find everyone...
go Browns !!!!
-
Intel indicates I have no place to park my rental car ... so I’m going load up a bag of beers and find everyone...
go Browns !!!!
Intel indicates I have no place to park my rental car ... so I’m going load up a bag of beers and find everyone...
go Browns !!!!
Orange Lot. Browns backers
-
Intel indicates I have no place to park my rental car ... so I’m going load up a bag of beers and find everyone...
go Browns !!!!
Intel indicates I have no place to park my rental car ... so I’m going load up a bag of beers and find everyone...
go Browns !!!!
You might be able to get parking at the Holiday Inn Nrg, depending when you get in.
-
Intel indicates I have no place to park my rental car ... so I’m going load up a bag of beers and find everyone...
go Browns !!!!
You might be able to get parking at the Holiday Inn Nrg, depending when you get in.
-
You there now Larry
Indeed I am. Flight delayed almost 3 hours, going out to eat, if I can find a place open.
-
Hope you guys have a great experience there at the game. Wave some Browns stuff so we can look for you on TV.?
-
In Atlanta waiting for connecting flight to Houston
-
There is orange lot 8,9,10,11,12... wtf ... I will find the browns backers , always have, always will
There is orange lot 8,9,10,11,12... wtf ... I will find the browns backers , always have, always will
I'll let you know, when I find out- just texted the Prez of the Space City BBers for more specific information.
Depending on how soon you get in, the Holiday Inn does sell parking, but it's limited. Look for my white #46 jersey at the tailgate.
-
According to Jay http://Scdp.houstonbrownsbackers.com hope the link works, using a #### tablet.
Tailgate starts @ 8Am, looks like right at the entrance to the orange lot, BYOB, food had to be prepaid. About 200 Dawgs attending.
-
I will be in Vegas, looking for my buddy Stan. I am likely to drink some rum, and I think get in some fisticuffs, just because Stan liked it so much when I offered to fight Steeler fans. If I knew where to find the piece of garbage who goes by the dickhead name ATOM, the guy that took a shot at Stan at the Paris buffet with me, I would send his teeth our his azzhole....I promise you that.
Yeah, I'm pizzed like a motherfahuker.
Guys, you are going to see a great game. The Browns will win this in an impressive fashion. Watson is mobile and likes to jugger around in the pocket. I am tough on Garrett, but he is going to have a 4 sack afternoon.
Go Browns,
If you happen to remember, raise a glass to Stan..........you guys are together because of Stan.
I will be in Vegas, looking for my buddy Stan. I am likely to drink some rum, and I think get in some fisticuffs, just because Stan liked it so much when I offered to fight Steeler fans. If I knew where to find the piece of garbage who goes by the dickhead name ATOM, the guy that took a shot at Stan at the Paris buffet with me, I would send his teeth our his azzhole....I promise you that.
Yeah, I'm pizzed like a motherfahuker.
Guys, you are going to see a great game. The Browns will win this in an impressive fashion. Watson is mobile and likes to jugger around in the pocket. I am tough on Garrett, but he is going to have a 4 sack afternoon.
Go Browns,
If you happen to remember, raise a glass to Stan..........you guys are together because of Stan.
see ya in vegas for thanksgiving next year and your cooking a turkey
side note : isn't terrence mitchell available for the game
-
I will be in Vegas, looking for my buddy Stan. I am likely to drink some rum, and I think get in some fisticuffs, just because Stan liked it so much when I offered to fight Steeler fans. If I knew where to find the piece of garbage who goes by the dickhead name ATOM, the guy that took a shot at Stan at the Paris buffet with me, I would send his teeth our his azzhole....I promise you that.
Yeah, I'm pizzed like a motherfahuker.
Guys, you are going to see a great game. The Browns will win this in an impressive fashion. Watson is mobile and likes to jugger around in the pocket. I am tough on Garrett, but he is going to have a 4 sack afternoon.
Go Browns,
If you happen to remember, raise a glass to Stan..........you guys are together because of Stan.
see ya in vegas for thanksgiving next year and your cooking a turkey
side note : isn't terrence mitchell available for the game
-
I luv ya man but go fook yourself if you think I am cooking. I will take you to a buffet if you want Turkey.
I don t know the answer to your question
hahaha right on I havnt been to the monte carlo in years but as i remember they had a damn good buffet I tried the one at the mirage earlier this year I musta put on 10 lbs or was that from all the drink ?
Go Browns
-
I luv ya man but go fook yourself if you think I am cooking. I will take you to a buffet if you want Turkey.
I don t know the answer to your question
hahaha right on I havnt been to the monte carlo in years but as i remember they had a damn good buffet I tried the one at the mirage earlier this year I musta put on 10 lbs or was that from all the drink ?
Go Browns
hahaha right on I havnt been to the monte carlo in years but as i remember they had a damn good buffet I tried the one at the mirage earlier this year I musta put on 10 lbs or was that from all the drink ?
Go Browns
The Monte Carlo is no more, now called Park MGM, Caesars buffet is the best on the strip. By far.
-
Thanks for all the info
wearing my converted 92 (home white) Courtney Brown Jersey
Brown to Browns on the back... a creative masterpiece...lol
bermeck (rolling west on I-10)
-
Props to all the people I saw at the game today here in Houston Texas. Met up with Larry ...Horta. also Comeonman...Chris and his dad and his brother great great people, briefly met Bermeck. Got my daughter and her boyfriend off back to San Antonio safe and sound even if they did have to hear me bitching and moaning and groaning about the way the game went. So it’s all good and onwards we go
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login