Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. NO BROWNS Sunday....oh no, I think I have some kind of withdrawl. What to do?

NO BROWNS Sunday....oh no, I think I have some kind of withdrawl. What to do?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
63 Posts 19 Posters 1.3k Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • mjp28 mjp28M In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
    • 18k Posts
    • 4k Reputation
    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #1

    NO BROWNS Sunday....oh no, I think I have some kind of withdrawl. What to do?

    No Baker, Chubb, all the other new and almost new guys, what to do what to watch......PIT vs JAX?  🥷

    Didn't even plan a GAMEDAY special meal  McDonald's happy meal?

    GO BUCKEYES, BROWNS, INDIANS, CAVS, YSU, NAVY and yes I like ND!
    hoortaH 1 Reply Last reply
    👍
    Quote Reply
    • mjp28 mjp28M In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
      • 18k Posts
      • 4k Reputation
      mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
      #2

      tingling in the hands and feet.....yes
      sweating....oh my yes
      nausea and intestinal cramping....yes
      headaches....yes
      coughing, sore throat....yes
      insomnia....have it now
      difficulty concentrating....what? Oh yes.

      Oh no I think I have all of those, oh wait that's for nicotine.Nevermind.

      GO BUCKEYES, BROWNS, INDIANS, CAVS, YSU, NAVY and yes I like ND!
      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • Dutch Oven Dutch OvenD Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
        • 15k Posts
        • 8k Reputation
        Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
        #3

        You could always get right with Jesus. 

        ?

        mjp28M 1 Reply Last reply
        😂
        Quote Reply
        • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven

          You could always get right with Jesus. 

          ?

          mjp28 mjp28M In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
          • 18k Posts
          • 4k Reputation
          mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @dutch-oven said:

          You could always get right with Jesus. 

          ?

          No I already know I'm going straight to he11 when I die, all those steel mill and college days and nights.

          .......unless I can make it into heaven before last call. 😆

          GO BUCKEYES, BROWNS, INDIANS, CAVS, YSU, NAVY and yes I like ND!
          mjp28M 1 Reply Last reply
          😂
          Quote Reply
          • mjp28M mjp28

            @dutch-oven said:

            You could always get right with Jesus. 

            ?

            No I already know I'm going straight to he11 when I die, all those steel mill and college days and nights.

            .......unless I can make it into heaven before last call. 😆

            mjp28 mjp28M In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
            • 18k Posts
            • 4k Reputation
            mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @mjp28 said:

            No I already know I'm going straight to he11 when I die, all those steel mill and college days and nights.

            .......unless I can make it into heaven before last call. 😆

            On the plus side for redemption I will be married now for 37 years this Wednesday, living a much better lifestyle, definately eating right, cut cigars to near zero the last few years......and I have been a loyal BROWNS fan for about 60 years, that has to count, right?

            Now what to do today?

            GO BUCKEYES, BROWNS, INDIANS, CAVS, YSU, NAVY and yes I like ND!
            GhoolieG 1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • mjp28M mjp28

              NO BROWNS Sunday....oh no, I think I have some kind of withdrawl. What to do?

              No Baker, Chubb, all the other new and almost new guys, what to do what to watch......PIT vs JAX?  🥷

              Didn't even plan a GAMEDAY special meal  McDonald's happy meal?

              hoorta hoortaH Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
              • 20k Posts
              • 5k Reputation
              hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @mjp28 said:

              NO BROWNS Sunday....oh no, I think I have some kind of withdrawl. What to do?

              No Baker, Chubb, all the other new and almost new guys, what to do what to watch......PIT vs JAX?  🥷

              Didn't even plan a GAMEDAY special meal  McDonald's happy meal?

              Ha, I have lots of leaves to rake out in the yard, it's going to be warm enough to get out on the bike. Then scout the Bungles on tape delay. Couple other interesting games today too. 🙂

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • jiggins7919 jiggins7919J Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                • 5k Posts
                • 1k Reputation
                jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
                #7

                I know man. Our team is starting to play better and last week was just so fun. A complete team victory, who knew?! 

                Let's get healthy, have a great week of practice, and make a little noise. 

                As far as today goes....well....the wife has me doing all kinds of stuff, and I can't blame her. Normally I get football Sundays to myself, so today I definitely owe her tons. Hahaha. Starting off with an arts and crafts festival, taking my daughter to volleyball, heading to the grocery store, and also installing some shelves. Maybe Home Depot and Bath, Bed, Beyond...nice little Sunday! Lololol. 

                mjp28M ComeonmanC 2 Replies Last reply
                😂
                Quote Reply
                • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                  • 64k Posts
                  • 8k Reputation
                  C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  well, the girls' flip house is finished, just went on the market, I have a few chores to get done, made hybrid buckwheat pancakes and eggs for breakfast.....Wifie has a cold - my plan during what would have been game time, (after running to the grocery and buying her lunch at the deli)....is to go take a long walk in our woods for a few hours, maybe bag a squirrel or two, and have fun trying to get her to try squirrel and dumplings...

                  knowing hell will freeze over first. lol

                  No stress of maybe losing another game for today - life is awesome. ?

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  👍
                  Quote Reply
                  • jiggins7919J jiggins7919

                    I know man. Our team is starting to play better and last week was just so fun. A complete team victory, who knew?! 

                    Let's get healthy, have a great week of practice, and make a little noise. 

                    As far as today goes....well....the wife has me doing all kinds of stuff, and I can't blame her. Normally I get football Sundays to myself, so today I definitely owe her tons. Hahaha. Starting off with an arts and crafts festival, taking my daughter to volleyball, heading to the grocery store, and also installing some shelves. Maybe Home Depot and Bath, Bed, Beyond...nice little Sunday! Lololol. 

                    mjp28 mjp28M In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
                    • 18k Posts
                    • 4k Reputation
                    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
                    #9

                    @jiggins7919 said:

                    I know man. Our team is starting to play better and last week was just so fun. A complete team victory, who knew?! 

                    Let's get healthy, have a great week of practice, and make a little noise. 

                    As far as today goes....well....the wife has me doing all kinds of stuff, and I can't blame her. Normally I get football Sundays to myself, so today I definitely owe her tons. Hahaha. Starting off with an arts and crafts festival, taking my daughter to volleyball, heading to the grocery store, and also installing some shelves. Maybe Home Depot and Bath, Bed, Beyond...nice little Sunday! Lololol. 

                    Yes the plus side of a BYE week. High school football is done except for playoffs, my YSU Penguins finished yesterday, OHIO STATE has one game vs michigan left then playoff or bowls.

                    Our Browns have 5 Sundays and 1 Saturday left. Then I like NCAA bowl games well a few, some NFL playoff games before the barren JAN/FEB/MAR sports dead zone and wait for the return of the Indians.

                    I'm retired so I do my stuff Mon-Thurs. All set......

                    ........but what do I do today? Wife headed to store, making beef stew when she gets home, maybe I'll take a nap..... yeah put PIT/JAX on and snooze! 😴

                    GO BUCKEYES, BROWNS, INDIANS, CAVS, YSU, NAVY and yes I like ND!
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • Canton Mike Canton MikeC
                      • 4k Posts
                      • 2k Reputation
                      Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      Ushered at Church this morning. One of my Granddaughters has a volleyball double header today, so there's that & fantasy football. Then I'll come home, mix up a batch of dry rub for the turkey I'm frying Thursday, sit in my recliner, watch football, snack on Slim Jims, Snyder of Berlin BBQ chips, Combos, & down a few Old Leghumper Porters before dozing off.

                      Mike 

                      IN DORSEY I TRUST
                      C 1 Reply Last reply
                      👍
                      Quote Reply
                      • Canton MikeC Canton Mike

                        Ushered at Church this morning. One of my Granddaughters has a volleyball double header today, so there's that & fantasy football. Then I'll come home, mix up a batch of dry rub for the turkey I'm frying Thursday, sit in my recliner, watch football, snack on Slim Jims, Snyder of Berlin BBQ chips, Combos, & down a few Old Leghumper Porters before dozing off.

                        Mike 

                        calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                        • 64k Posts
                        • 8k Reputation
                        C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @canton-mike said:

                        Ushered at Church this morning. One of my Granddaughters has a volleyball double header today, so there's that & fantasy football. Then I'll come home, mix up a batch of dry rub for the turkey I'm frying Thursday, sit in my recliner, watch football, snack on Slim Jims, Snyder of Berlin BBQ chips, Combos, & down a few Old Leghumper Porters before dozing off.

                        Mike 

                          Want me to bring over some squirrel and dumplings later? I'll bring my own root beer....?

                        Canton MikeC 1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • C calfoxwc

                          @canton-mike said:

                          Ushered at Church this morning. One of my Granddaughters has a volleyball double header today, so there's that & fantasy football. Then I'll come home, mix up a batch of dry rub for the turkey I'm frying Thursday, sit in my recliner, watch football, snack on Slim Jims, Snyder of Berlin BBQ chips, Combos, & down a few Old Leghumper Porters before dozing off.

                          Mike 

                            Want me to bring over some squirrel and dumplings later? I'll bring my own root beer....?

                          Canton Mike Canton MikeC
                          • 4k Posts
                          • 2k Reputation
                          Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @calfoxwc said:

                            Want me to bring over some squirrel and dumplings later? I'll bring my own root beer....?

                          Plenty of gravy with the dumplings please?  ?

                          Mike

                          IN DORSEY I TRUST
                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                            • 64k Posts
                            • 8k Reputation
                            C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            you betcha !

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • Mark O Mark OM Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                              • 6k Posts
                              • 1k Reputation
                              Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              The same as every Sunday without the excitement of a Browns game.    I'll be sitting here on my ass in front of the TV watching football.  Leave it on the red zone channel and get to see everything that happens in every game.

                              Dutch OvenD mjp28M 2 Replies Last reply
                              ❤
                              Quote Reply
                              • Mark OM Mark O

                                The same as every Sunday without the excitement of a Browns game.    I'll be sitting here on my ass in front of the TV watching football.  Leave it on the red zone channel and get to see everything that happens in every game.

                                Dutch Oven Dutch OvenD Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                • 15k Posts
                                • 8k Reputation
                                Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @mark-o said:

                                The same as every Sunday without the excitement of a Browns game.    I'll be sitting here on my butt in front of the TV watching football.  Leave it on the red zone channel and get to see everything that happens in every game.

                                But without the added enjoyment in seeing jiggins have an absolute meltdown... 

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • LBC mike LBC mikeL Reacting Well Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Dedicated One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
                                  • 3k Posts
                                  • 297 Reputation
                                  LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  I lucked out my daughter has an ice skating competition today.  On bye week ?

                                  ComeonmanC 1 Reply Last reply
                                  👍
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • Dutch Oven Dutch OvenD Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                    • 15k Posts
                                    • 8k Reputation
                                    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    I'm already stoked about tomorrow night's Chiefs vs Rams MNF game. 

                                    They are both fun to watch, and they aren't the same teams we've been watching big games for years upon years. New blood. 

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    👍
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • jiggins7919J jiggins7919

                                      I know man. Our team is starting to play better and last week was just so fun. A complete team victory, who knew?! 

                                      Let's get healthy, have a great week of practice, and make a little noise. 

                                      As far as today goes....well....the wife has me doing all kinds of stuff, and I can't blame her. Normally I get football Sundays to myself, so today I definitely owe her tons. Hahaha. Starting off with an arts and crafts festival, taking my daughter to volleyball, heading to the grocery store, and also installing some shelves. Maybe Home Depot and Bath, Bed, Beyond...nice little Sunday! Lololol. 

                                      Comeonman ComeonmanC Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
                                      • 2k Posts
                                      • 359 Reputation
                                      ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @jiggins7919 said:

                                      I know man. Our team is starting to play better and last week was just so fun. A complete team victory, who knew?! 

                                      Let's get healthy, have a great week of practice, and make a little noise. 

                                      As far as today goes....well....the wife has me doing all kinds of stuff, and I can't blame her. Normally I get football Sundays to myself, so today I definitely owe her tons. Hahaha. Starting off with an arts and crafts festival, taking my daughter to volleyball, heading to the grocery store, and also installing some shelves. Maybe Home Depot and Bath, Bed, Beyond...nice little Sunday! Lololol. 

                                      “Maybe Bed Bath and Beyond, I don’t know, I don’t know if we’ll have enough time!”

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      😂
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • LBC mikeL LBC mike

                                        I lucked out my daughter has an ice skating competition today.  On bye week ?

                                        Comeonman ComeonmanC Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
                                        • 2k Posts
                                        • 359 Reputation
                                        ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        @lbc-mike said:

                                        I lucked out my daughter has an ice skating competition today.  On bye week ?

                                        God, I thought I had it bad with Girls Scouts. I keep asking what kind of sicko holds troop meetings on a Sunday... during football season. Damn feminazis...

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        😂
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                                          • 64k Posts
                                          • 8k Reputation
                                          C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          lol

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate