Skip to content

NO BROWNS Sunday....oh no, I think I have some kind of withdrawl. What to do?

The Browns Board
63 19 1.3k 1
  • @the-gipper said:

    Oh....snooze

    Hey wake up Gip!

    Don't knock it if you haven't tried it......actually a friend needed a "one more" to fill a FL, I thought OH-NO not one of those but I did it as a favor and really liked it! I even tried MLB but thag's too nuts even for me.

    And that was over a decade ago.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #61

    @mjp28 said:

    Hey wake up Gip!

    Don't knock it if you haven't tried it......actually a friend needed a "one more" to fill a FL, I thought OH-NO not one of those but I did it as a favor and really liked it! I even tried MLB but thag's too nuts even for me.

    And that was over a decade ago.

    Fantasy is for those who have nothing better to do on a Sunday. Scoring imaginary points in an imaginary league with variable rules. I spend way too much time keeping the peace around here to even bother what my "Team" might be doing in "fantasy". 

    Browns 3-6-1. Only thing that matters in my book.  🙂 

  • @mjp28 said:

    Hey wake up Gip!

    Don't knock it if you haven't tried it......actually a friend needed a "one more" to fill a FL, I thought OH-NO not one of those but I did it as a favor and really liked it! I even tried MLB but thag's too nuts even for me.

    And that was over a decade ago.

    Fantasy is for those who have nothing better to do on a Sunday. Scoring imaginary points in an imaginary league with variable rules. I spend way too much time keeping the peace around here to even bother what my "Team" might be doing in "fantasy". 

    Browns 3-6-1. Only thing that matters in my book.  🙂 

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #62

    @hoorta said:

    Fantasy is for those who have nothing better to do on a Sunday. Scoring imaginary points in an imaginary league with variable rules. I spend way too much time keeping the peace around here to even bother what my "Team" might be doing in "fantasy". 

    Browns 3-6-1. Only thing that matters in my book.  🙂 

    $40 a win per weekend counts a lot in my book. Accumulation just paid off a new firearms scope.  LOL!?

  • this thread got myself to wondering what did all of you do on sunday's during are absence ? my self i always kept an eye on nascar so I watched more of it Ricky Rudd #10 tide car baby

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #63

    @atom said:

    this thread got myself to wondering what did all of you do on sunday's during are absence ? my self i always kept an eye on nascar so I watched more of it Ricky Rudd #10 tide car baby

    I spent the day watching football just like I do every Sunday.  Only difference was not seeing the Browns play.