Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. The guys we didn't take

The guys we didn't take

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
10 Posts 6 Posters 441 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Ghoolie GhoolieG One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
    • 2k Posts
    • 1k Reputation
    GhoolieG Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Ben, Julio, Barkley and a few others had nice games today. This can be a real source of anger qhen your team is 1-31. i have spent my own share of time fanning this fire

    I have to tell you that today, this crap isn't an issue. First off, no matter who a team drafts, there will be great players that spmeone else drafted. Secondly, I think we fi ally.have our own powerhouse roster to be excited about.

    As I watched the games today, I saw great.plays bit the overridong thought I had was.   "we can beat these fookers". What do we look like next year?

    2018 we finish 9-6-1, squeeze into the playoffs and THEN get another Dorsey draft with salary cap for a veteran addition or two.

    No way we lose to the Bengals or anyone else for the remaonong games. Wehave a team.now.

    The Cleveland Browns have the hardest hit players in the NFL
    The GipperT OrionO 2 Replies Last reply
    👍
    Quote Reply
    • nickers nickersN Conversation Starter Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
      • 14k Posts
      • 5k Reputation
      nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
      #2

      I wouldn't jump for joy yet... But I think the team can finish out strong....

      Nickers...."There are no old running QB's in the NFL "~Sam Rutigliano~
      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • GhoolieG Ghoolie

        Ben, Julio, Barkley and a few others had nice games today. This can be a real source of anger qhen your team is 1-31. i have spent my own share of time fanning this fire

        I have to tell you that today, this crap isn't an issue. First off, no matter who a team drafts, there will be great players that spmeone else drafted. Secondly, I think we fi ally.have our own powerhouse roster to be excited about.

        As I watched the games today, I saw great.plays bit the overridong thought I had was.   "we can beat these fookers". What do we look like next year?

        2018 we finish 9-6-1, squeeze into the playoffs and THEN get another Dorsey draft with salary cap for a veteran addition or two.

        No way we lose to the Bengals or anyone else for the remaonong games. Wehave a team.now.

        The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
        • 57k Posts
        • 4k Reputation
        The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @ghoolie said:

        Ben, Julio, Barkley and a few others had nice games today. This can be a real source of anger qhen your team is 1-31. i have spent my own share of time fanning this fire

        I have to tell you that today, this crap isn't an issue. First off, no matter who a team drafts, there will be great players that spmeone else drafted. Secondly, I think we fi ally.have our own powerhouse roster to be excited about.

        As I watched the games today, I saw great.plays bit the overridong thought I had was.   "we can beat these fookers". What do we look like next year?

        2018 we finish 9-6-1, squeeze into the playoffs and THEN get another Dorsey draft with salary cap for a veteran addition or two.

        No way we lose to the Bengals or anyone else for the remaonong games. Wehave a team.now.

        You could probably name for 400 other guys so it’s a useless gesture. 

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • GhoolieG Ghoolie

          Ben, Julio, Barkley and a few others had nice games today. This can be a real source of anger qhen your team is 1-31. i have spent my own share of time fanning this fire

          I have to tell you that today, this crap isn't an issue. First off, no matter who a team drafts, there will be great players that spmeone else drafted. Secondly, I think we fi ally.have our own powerhouse roster to be excited about.

          As I watched the games today, I saw great.plays bit the overridong thought I had was.   "we can beat these fookers". What do we look like next year?

          2018 we finish 9-6-1, squeeze into the playoffs and THEN get another Dorsey draft with salary cap for a veteran addition or two.

          No way we lose to the Bengals or anyone else for the remaonong games. Wehave a team.now.

          Orion OrionO Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 9k Posts
          • 4k Reputation
          OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @ghoolie said:

          No way we lose to the Bengals or anyone else for the remaonong games. Wehave a team.now.

          ...and the wind is from the right today...

          Because we won one game against the 4-6 Falcons, no one can beat us.  ?   Why would you set yourself up for failure like that?

          If we lose to the Bengals, the wind will be from the left and the Browns will be this terrible franchise, etc...

          BEING A BROWNS FAN IS A TEST TO SEE HOW MUCH YOU CAN TAKE
          1 Reply Last reply
          👍
          Quote Reply
          • MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
            • 33k Posts
            • 3k Reputation
            MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
            #5

            This is the trolliest of troll threads. It's the troll thread when you have nothing better. It's the lazy troll's troll thread.

            No one should fall for this

            Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
            The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
            😂
            Quote Reply
            • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

              This is the trolliest of troll threads. It's the troll thread when you have nothing better. It's the lazy troll's troll thread.

              No one should fall for this

              The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
              • 57k Posts
              • 4k Reputation
              The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @mld-woody said:

              This is the trolliest of troll threads. It's the troll thread when you have nothing better. It's the lazy troll's troll thread.

              No one should fall for this

              I have seen worse from you

              Dutch OvenD 1 Reply Last reply
              😂
              Quote Reply
              • The GipperT The Gipper

                @mld-woody said:

                This is the trolliest of troll threads. It's the troll thread when you have nothing better. It's the lazy troll's troll thread.

                No one should fall for this

                I have seen worse from you

                Dutch Oven Dutch OvenD Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                • 15k Posts
                • 8k Reputation
                Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @the-gipper said:

                I have seen worse from you

                No you haven't it. 

                Michigan could beat Ohio State 450-0 Saturday and then 104 years in a row after that and 130-something old Woody still wouldn't be able to produce the nonsense Ghoolie comes up with on a regular basis. 

                The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
                👍 😂
                Quote Reply
                • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven

                  @the-gipper said:

                  I have seen worse from you

                  No you haven't it. 

                  Michigan could beat Ohio State 450-0 Saturday and then 104 years in a row after that and 130-something old Woody still wouldn't be able to produce the nonsense Ghoolie comes up with on a regular basis. 

                  The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                  • 57k Posts
                  • 4k Reputation
                  The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @dutch-oven said:

                  No you haven't it. 

                  Michigan could beat Ohio State 450-0 Saturday and then 104 years in a row after that and 130-something old Woody still wouldn't be able to produce the nonsense Ghoolie comes up with on a regular basis. 

                  Maybe maybe not

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • Ghoolie GhoolieG One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                    • 2k Posts
                    • 1k Reputation
                    GhoolieG Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    There are three certain things in life. Death, taxes and Dutch Oven.turning every.thread into a post about Ghoolie. Every time I take a schidt I expect Dutch to stick his head up outnof the toilet and fromnbetween my taint and nutsack start chanting my name.

                    LMAO, I am so far insidenthis guys' head he tatooed "GHOOLIE" on his boyfriend's buttocks. Even when I am respectful this guy can't stay away from bowing to me.

                    Now? Nownhe is mad because I believe the  Brownsnl will win out? LMAO. Really, I own this poor, dumb sonofabitch.

                    The Cleveland Browns have the hardest hit players in the NFL
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    😂
                    Quote Reply
                    • Dutch Oven Dutch OvenD Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                      • 15k Posts
                      • 8k Reputation
                      Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by Dutch Oven
                      #10

                      I wonder how long Ghoolie can keep up this "respectful" act. 

                      What you should own is a dictionary, you illiterate mouth-breather. 

                      And I'm far from the only person on here to continually call you out for being a pathetic troll, but one might ask why Dutch Oven is mentioned specifically by you so often?

                      It's because I'm the best for getting under your skin. It's why I get paid to screw with you, BitchTits. 

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      Theme
                      • System
                      • Light
                      • Dark
                      The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                      The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Forums
                      • Recent
                      • Popular
                      • Users
                      • Donate