Steelers exposed?
-
Methlisberger.
-
I like tacos
-
-
Jewish cheeseburgers
-
Looked like jags ran all over them. Just sucks they had bortales at QB.
-
Steelers have a quality at winning games like that. We don't.
-
Looked like jags ran all over them. Just sucks they had bortales at QB.
I hate sticking up for the Squealers, but frankly they always wet the bed vs Jax.
A couple of BS calls helped the Squealers rally as well.
Hate to say it, but I think they get to the AFC Title game at the very least. Maybe even the SB.
-
-
I love lamp.
-
I like turtles...
-
I don't know why, but I laughed waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too hard at the zombie kid. ?
-
Seemed to me more of an issue of the Jags OLine giving Bortles zero time to pass.
JAX also had stupid penalty after stupid penalty to prolong the end of that game. JAX choked.
JAX exposed.
-
Pitt gets lucky again
-
Yes, I agree. Every time Ben roethlisberger suots us, it brings the Steelers a high probability.of wining.
The difference in this game was Ben. The Steelers had a Guaranteed 1st round unanimous HOF QB, and Jax had all the other schidt that doesn't matter.
Everyone who is anyone saw the game as i did. The Steelers know how to win, and if you go conservative Marty offense on them, they qill beat you.
Always, every qeek, year, game and moment, we waaaa waaa waaaaa about how those lucky Steelers again got lucky. Always, spmeone posting how the Steelers have been exposed and how NOW, FINALLY we all see the ki k in their armor.
Do.you remember i NBN the movie Independence.day when Joseph Bologna's character said....."get on the radio and tell everyone how to bring those sunsabitxhes down?"
That is the childish wish of people.whp post this kind of thread. Always, praying for the magic that will suddenly awake us from the nightmare of living in a tome qhen the Steelers are considered one of the best.
Well kiddies, it isnt a dream. 6 Super bowls doesn't happen by.luck or a fluke.
Personally, I want the Steelers.to remain tough and formidable. What the hell good would it be to beat the Steelers should.they dall apart? Do you think anyone bragved about beating the 1-31 Browns?
The Steelers are a great team and franchise. I want the Browns to beat a great Steeler team and franchise.
-
Pitt gets lucky again
Pitt gets lucky again
Got lucky? Lol. They willed themselves to the w after doing nothing for three quarters. Tuitt was also hurt hence some of the struggles against the run. Did Ben throw a lucky pass to juju on the sideline? Or a lucky ball to McDonald in the back of the endzone?
-
What does this mean?
It means he's a meth head. Can't wait for him to get hurt.
-
Looked like jags ran all over them. Just sucks they had bortales at QB.
Well, yeah...then no.
The Steelers shut that shi t down in the second half.
-
Steelers have a quality at winning games like that. We don't.
Steelers have a quality at winning games like that. We don't.
You're not wrong, and it's something we've got to learn. I'm willing to bet that we're going to have at least one very close game coming up, and I really hope we find a way to win it. Now, we're at a disadvantage because I don't trust our kicker AT ALL, and weather will be an issue in several of these games, but we can't control that right now. At least we get one dome game, against the Texans, but they're super tough, and that's definitely a challenge. Every other game will be VERY cold.
I knew the Jags lost that game at half time. How? They kicked FG's in the first half, and didn't get touchdowns. You kick FG's against the Steelers, and you're going to lose.
-
The jaguars also seemed have a little faith in bortles. Mix that Sheet up with passes.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
