Is Thanksgiving offensive to Injuns?
-
-
Go back far enough and there's something to offend everybody!
WSS
-
Well most of the time I celebrate it since my wife is a direct descendant of John Howland and Elizabeth Tilley. But I have to admit there are occasional times when I'd love to scalp her instead.? Of course I almost didn't even have the choice since he was the one who fell off the Mayflower but grabbed a topsail halyard to hang on to until rescued. Wife's sister put together all the documentation and got approved to be a member of the Mayflower Society. I keep telling my kids they can borrow their aunt's documentation and join too if they want, but then they might prefer to be members of the Sons of Bitches Society from my side of the family. They're only one generation removed so that's easier to document.?
-
The better question is
"Do I give a fuยขk?"ย And the answer is no. No I don't.ย
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better ๐
Register Login