Crazy game
-
Crazy game....It is 47 to 44 right now with About nine minutes left in the game between the Chiefs and the Rams
-
98 points scored so far but they would need to score another 13 points excuse me 15 points to match the all-time NFL record 113 points total in a single game
-
I think the most points scored in the game was Giants and Eagles like 72 to 41 back in the 60s or early 70s
-
It was the Redskins and the Giants back in 1966, 72-41
-
51 to 45 is the third highest score in game in NFL history and believe it or not they are only one point behind the Browns and Bengals who scored 106 point
-
That’s it 54 to 51 rams are going to win. They said this is the first game in NFL history in which both teams scored 50 or more points
-
Two crazy good teams. No one can sleep on the Rams or Chiefs, both are explosive and amazing.
Also, we need a coach like McVay.
-
That’s it 54 to 51 rams are going to win. They said this is the first game in NFL history in which both teams scored 50 or more points
That’s it 54 to 51 rams are going to win. They said this is the first game in NFL history in which both teams scored 50 or more points
^^^ I need to print "I Hate the Rams" t-shirts. F'in Carpetbagger Kroenke. Pat Mahomo chokes in the clutch.
That said, amazing game with big plays by both teams. Whoever said "instant classic" is right.
-
The future of the NFL on display in that game. Aggressive attacking play calling by offensive minds and great QB execution.
-
That’s it 54 to 51 rams are going to win. They said this is the first game in NFL history in which both teams scored 50 or more points
That’s it 54 to 51 rams are going to win. They said this is the first game in NFL history in which both teams scored 50 or more points
And the first time EVER that a team scored 50 points and lost.
A real old fashioned AFL shootout with one of the old AFL teams the Kansas City Cheifs, all we needed was Hank Stram and Lenny Dawson.....but the present duo was pretty good too.

-
I had about a 400 point lead going into that game in my FFL, but the second best guy had both Mahomes and Gurley in the game. Thank God I had Tyreek Hill who scored me two TD's and 215 yards from Mahomes to counterbalance his 6 TD 468 yard night. I won by just over 300 points for the highest total for any other league member in all the weekends thus far. In addition to Hill I had Brees, Barkley, RB Lindsey of Denver and WR T.Smith of NO who had a breakout game for Brees in replacing Dez.
But what a game those two QB's put on last night!! Mahomes is usually a lot more careful with the football.
-
Two crazy good teams. No one can sleep on the Rams or Chiefs, both are explosive and amazing.
Also, we need a coach like McVay.
Two crazy good teams. No one can sleep on the Rams or Chiefs, both are explosive and amazing.
Also, we need a coach like McVay.
I think we already have him. Night and day from Huey/Haley to the playcalling of our own interim OC.
-
One thing I kept wondering was why do we not incorporate Duke into our offense more like KC uses Hill?
-
One thing I kept wondering was why do we not incorporate Duke into our offense more like KC uses Hill?
One thing I kept wondering was why do we not incorporate Duke into our offense more like KC uses Hill?
I've been wondering that ALL season......especially since I have him and Landry on my one FL team.
Makes sense to me and a lot of football talking heads out there.
-
One thing I kept wondering was why do we not incorporate Duke into our offense more like KC uses Hill?
One thing I kept wondering was why do we not incorporate Duke into our offense more like KC uses Hill?
Hill is a WR/slot/occasional RB with the best speed in the NFL. Duke is not on that level though he is versatile.
-
completely uninteresting football. Love the pro bowl in nov tho...?
-
completely uninteresting football. Love the pro bowl in nov tho...?
completely uninteresting football. Love the pro bowl in nov tho...?
yeah...watching 2 great teams go back and forth making great plays and scoring points is uninteresting. Much rather watch a 6-3 game.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login