Skip to content

Crazy game

The Browns Board
44 12 1.2k
  • @mark-o said:

      Weren't you done with this team like 3 weeks ago??   

    you rem what I said...…...if the Browns laid down and showed their belly to the chiefs like they did the prior week against the Steelers...yeah I was done. They didn't do that tho. And then the following week they beat the Falcons.

    @clevfan4life said:

    you rem what I said...…...if the Browns laid down and showed their belly to the chiefs like they did the prior week against the Steelers...yeah I was done. They didn't do that tho. And then the following week they beat the Falcons.

    So I only like them when they're winning?  

  • @clevfan4life said:

    you rem what I said...…...if the Browns laid down and showed their belly to the chiefs like they did the prior week against the Steelers...yeah I was done. They didn't do that tho. And then the following week they beat the Falcons.

    So I only like them when they're winning?  

    @hoorta said:

    So I only like them when they're winning?  

    no, when they're fighting. I have said that here for "years" now nothing new.

  • @hoorta said:

    ^^^ I need to print "I Hate the Rams" t-shirts. F'in Carpetbagger Kroenke. Pat Mahomo chokes in the clutch.  🙁 

    That said, amazing game with big plays by both teams. Whoever said "instant classic" is right. 

    My brother has lived in St. Louis for the past 22 years and gave me the lowdown on Kroenke .If any owner can give Uncle Scum a run for his money in the douchebaggery sweepstakes it is Kroenke. He made a multitude of promises to the St. Louis fans and broke every single one of them AND left them holding the bag on the Edward Jones Dome which sits empty 95% of the year. The fact that he was already sickeningly rich just makes it worse. It makes it hard for me to feel good about the Rams.

    @furnier said:

    My brother has lived in St. Louis for the past 22 years and gave me the lowdown on Kroenke .If any owner can give Uncle Scum a run for his money in the douchebaggery sweepstakes it is Kroenke. He made a multitude of promises to the St. Louis fans and broke every single one of them AND left them holding the bag on the Edward Jones Dome which sits empty 95% of the year. The fact that he was already sickeningly rich just makes it worse. It makes it hard for me to feel good about the Rams.

    Kroenke is also hated by almost every Arsenal FC fan over here in England, seems to be a theme with him...

  • @furnier said:

    My brother has lived in St. Louis for the past 22 years and gave me the lowdown on Kroenke .If any owner can give Uncle Scum a run for his money in the douchebaggery sweepstakes it is Kroenke. He made a multitude of promises to the St. Louis fans and broke every single one of them AND left them holding the bag on the Edward Jones Dome which sits empty 95% of the year. The fact that he was already sickeningly rich just makes it worse. It makes it hard for me to feel good about the Rams.

    Kroenke is also hated by almost every Arsenal FC fan over here in England, seems to be a theme with him...

    @londonbrown said:

    Kroenke is also hated by almost every Arsenal FC fan over here in England, seems to be a theme with him...

    Why? Does he own that team?

  • @londonbrown said:

    Kroenke is also hated by almost every Arsenal FC fan over here in England, seems to be a theme with him...

    Why? Does he own that team?

    @the-gipper said:

    Why? Does he own that team?

    Pretty much, he’s the majority shareholder. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    Why? Does he own that team?

    Pretty much, he’s the majority shareholder. 

    @londonbrown said:

    Pretty much, he’s the majority shareholder. 

    But Randy Lerner sold Aston Villa.    And I believe LeBron is a minority shareholder in the Liverpool team....my team (if I really had one.....my uncle's team)

  • @londonbrown said:

    Pretty much, he’s the majority shareholder. 

    But Randy Lerner sold Aston Villa.    And I believe LeBron is a minority shareholder in the Liverpool team....my team (if I really had one.....my uncle's team)

    @the-gipper said:

    But Randy Lerner sold Aston Villa.    And I believe LeBron is a minority shareholder in the Liverpool team....my team (if I really had one.....my uncle's team)

    Kroenke bought out a Russian billionaire's shares in Arsenal earlier this year. Arsenal fans have been blaming Kroenke for their lack of spending the last few years but it's a myth really, they spend fortunes on player signings and salaries and always have done. They just want an excuse for under achieving.

    I should probably point out I despise Arsenal, I might be a bit biased.

  • @the-gipper said:

    But Randy Lerner sold Aston Villa.    And I believe LeBron is a minority shareholder in the Liverpool team....my team (if I really had one.....my uncle's team)

    Kroenke bought out a Russian billionaire's shares in Arsenal earlier this year. Arsenal fans have been blaming Kroenke for their lack of spending the last few years but it's a myth really, they spend fortunes on player signings and salaries and always have done. They just want an excuse for under achieving.

    I should probably point out I despise Arsenal, I might be a bit biased.

    @londonbrown said:

    Kroenke bought out a Russian billionaire's shares in Arsenal earlier this year. Arsenal fans have been blaming Kroenke for their lack of spending the last few years but it's a myth really, they spend fortunes on player signings and salaries and always have done. They just want an excuse for under achieving.

    I should probably point out I despise Arsenal, I might be a bit biased.

    There are some other Premier league teams that are also owned by people that own US Sports teams;

    Manchester United, own by Glazer family...owner of Tampa Bay Bucs

    Liverpool is owned by the Fenway Sports group, which owns the Boston Red Sox (If LeBron owns a piece of Liverpool it is not mentioned.)

    Fulham, owned by Shahid Khan  who owns Jacksonville Jaguars.

    Also, I found this:  Fulham... its principal owner is Joshua Harris who has a big piece of Apollo Global Management, which fairly recently purchased  Diamond Resorts International, which is who I have my timeshare through.

    Of the 20 Premier league team, only  7 seem to  have majority ownership by UKers...one by a Welshman.  That is the same number of which Americans own a majority interest;  three teams have Chinese majority interest; 2 by Russians,  1 each by Malaysians, Thai, Italian, and UAE.

    So, which one is your team?

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fenway_Sports_Group

    Aston Villa, which seems to have been relegated, now principally owned by  the Chinese.

    Billy Beane...he of Moneyball fame, has an interest in a lower level team:  Barnsely.

  • @londonbrown said:

    Kroenke bought out a Russian billionaire's shares in Arsenal earlier this year. Arsenal fans have been blaming Kroenke for their lack of spending the last few years but it's a myth really, they spend fortunes on player signings and salaries and always have done. They just want an excuse for under achieving.

    I should probably point out I despise Arsenal, I might be a bit biased.

    There are some other Premier league teams that are also owned by people that own US Sports teams;

    Manchester United, own by Glazer family...owner of Tampa Bay Bucs

    Liverpool is owned by the Fenway Sports group, which owns the Boston Red Sox (If LeBron owns a piece of Liverpool it is not mentioned.)

    Fulham, owned by Shahid Khan  who owns Jacksonville Jaguars.

    Also, I found this:  Fulham... its principal owner is Joshua Harris who has a big piece of Apollo Global Management, which fairly recently purchased  Diamond Resorts International, which is who I have my timeshare through.

    Of the 20 Premier league team, only  7 seem to  have majority ownership by UKers...one by a Welshman.  That is the same number of which Americans own a majority interest;  three teams have Chinese majority interest; 2 by Russians,  1 each by Malaysians, Thai, Italian, and UAE.

    So, which one is your team?

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fenway_Sports_Group

    Aston Villa, which seems to have been relegated, now principally owned by  the Chinese.

    Billy Beane...he of Moneyball fame, has an interest in a lower level team:  Barnsely.

    @the-gipper said:

    There are some other Premier league teams that are also owned by people that own US Sports teams;

    Manchester United, own by Glazer family...owner of Tampa Bay Bucs

    Liverpool is owned by the Fenway Sports group, which owns the Boston Red Sox (If LeBron owns a piece of Liverpool it is not mentioned.)

    Fulham, owned by Shahid Khan  who owns Jacksonville Jaguars.

    Also, I found this:  Fulham... its principal owner is Joshua Harris who has a big piece of Apollo Global Management, which fairly recently purchased  Diamond Resorts International, which is who I have my timeshare through.

    Of the 20 Premier league team, only  7 seem to  have majority ownership by UKers...one by a Welshman.  That is the same number of which Americans own a majority interest;  three teams have Chinese majority interest; 2 by Russians,  1 each by Malaysians, Thai, Italian, and UAE.

    So, which one is your team?

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fenway_Sports_Group

    Aston Villa, which seems to have been relegated, now principally owned by  the Chinese.

    Billy Beane...he of Moneyball fame, has an interest in a lower level team:  Barnsely.

    Don't know if you are aware but the Thai owner died recently in a crash after his helicopter left the stadium following the game! It crashed down into the stadium car park, pretty crazy.

    My team is Tottenham Hotspur and we have a very fierce fan rivalry with Kroenke's Arsenal 

  • LOL! Those fans obviously don't pay enough attention to the game. I didn't see more than one go down with the fake knee injury.?