Skip to content

If the playoffs started today 11/20/18

The Browns Board
15 6 289
  • Major matchups this week between contenders:

    Redskins vs. Cowboys   Thanksgiving Day    And now, it seems, the Redskins must go the rest of the year with Colt McCoy starting!

    Seahawks vs. Panthers

    Dolphins vs. Colts

    Packers vs. Vikings

    Titans vs. Texans   Monday night

    "Big" games on the backend race:

    49ers vs. Buccaneers

    Jags  vs. Bills

  • Saints are playing lights out right now. Brees is on a record setting pace and the D is catching up rapidly with the O. Last two weeks have been walkovers.

  • Saints are playing lights out right now. Brees is on a record setting pace and the D is catching up rapidly with the O. Last two weeks have been walkovers.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Saints are playing lights out right now. Brees is on a record setting pace and the D is catching up rapidly with the O. Last two weeks have been walkovers.

    When teams are having easy walkovers you wonder when they are due for a ""sleepover" it happens.....look at Pit in the previous 5 games before this last one.

    Those trap games, no team physically and mentally can be up for 16 straight games and the playoffs, not even the 1972 Dolphins. 😉

  • If the Steelers Bengals Ravens loose? Next week will change.

  • I can understand why, but you forgot about the Packers in the NFC (4-5-1).

    Lots of mediocre teams at the moment. AFC South and NFC East especially. 

  • If the Steelers Bengals Ravens loose? Next week will change.

    @lbc-mike said:

    If the Steelers Bengals Ravens loose? Next week will change.

    Loose?  As in watery bowels?   Loose Lips sink ships. 

    Next week will change even if they don't "loose".

  • If the Steelers Bengals Ravens loose? Next week will change.

    @lbc-mike said:

    If the Steelers Bengals Ravens lose? Next week will change.

    Only team it would affect is the Ravens....   Winner of the Dolphins- Colts will jump them....   If you're talking seeding, Pittsburgh losing would at least temporarily cost them the #2 seed, as a win by any of the three 7-3 teams going to 8-3 is better than a potential Steelers 7-3-1.   

  • @lbc-mike said:

    If the Steelers Bengals Ravens loose? Next week will change.

    Loose?  As in watery bowels?   Loose Lips sink ships. 

    Next week will change even if they don't "loose".

    @the-gipper said:

    Loose?  As in watery bowels?   Loose Lips sink ships. 

    Next week will change even if they don't "loose".

    OK gamma grammar police- I corrected it in my reply...  

  • I can understand why, but you forgot about the Packers in the NFC (4-5-1).

    Lots of mediocre teams at the moment. AFC South and NFC East especially. 

    @bob806 said:

    I can understand why, but you forgot about the Packers in the NFC (4-5-1).

    Lots of mediocre teams at the moment. AFC South and NFC East especially. 

    Yea, I think they slipped by me.  they would still be in the pecking order over the Lions.  Anyone within a game of .500 still has a sporting chance at a playoff spot.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Loose?  As in watery bowels?   Loose Lips sink ships. 

    Next week will change even if they don't "loose".

    OK gamma grammar police- I corrected it in my reply...  

    @hoorta said:

    OK gamma grammar police- I corrected it in my reply...  

    😛😳

  • @lbc-mike said:

    If the Steelers Bengals Ravens lose? Next week will change.

    Only team it would affect is the Ravens....   Winner of the Dolphins- Colts will jump them....   If you're talking seeding, Pittsburgh losing would at least temporarily cost them the #2 seed, as a win by any of the three 7-3 teams going to 8-3 is better than a potential Steelers 7-3-1.   

    @hoorta said:

    Only team it would affect is the Ravens....   Winner of the Dolphins- Colts will jump them....   If you're talking seeding, Pittsburgh losing would at least temporarily cost them the #2 seed, as a win by any of the three 7-3 teams going to 8-3 is better than a potential Steelers 7-3-1.   

    Browns play Bengals....in Cinci.   Still think Browns have a sporting chance.   Ravens play Raiders..who they should handle.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Saints are playing lights out right now. Brees is on a record setting pace and the D is catching up rapidly with the O. Last two weeks have been walkovers.

    When teams are having easy walkovers you wonder when they are due for a ""sleepover" it happens.....look at Pit in the previous 5 games before this last one.

    Those trap games, no team physically and mentally can be up for 16 straight games and the playoffs, not even the 1972 Dolphins. 😉

    @mjp28 said:

    When teams are having easy walkovers you wonder when they are due for a ""sleepover" it happens.....look at Pit in the previous 5 games before this last one.

    Those trap games, no team physically and mentally can be up for 16 straight games and the playoffs, not even the 1972 Dolphins. 😉

    True, but he's got a faltering Atlanta in the Superdome this weekend so I'm playing him instead of Ryan on my FFL team. Because of Brees to Tre'quan Smith, Barkley and Tyreek Hill I just scored the 3rd highest total in the 30 years this league I joined has been playing. Never gonna leave a winner on a streak. Too bad Hill has a bye week though.

  • @mjp28 said:

    When teams are having easy walkovers you wonder when they are due for a ""sleepover" it happens.....look at Pit in the previous 5 games before this last one.

    Those trap games, no team physically and mentally can be up for 16 straight games and the playoffs, not even the 1972 Dolphins. 😉

    True, but he's got a faltering Atlanta in the Superdome this weekend so I'm playing him instead of Ryan on my FFL team. Because of Brees to Tre'quan Smith, Barkley and Tyreek Hill I just scored the 3rd highest total in the 30 years this league I joined has been playing. Never gonna leave a winner on a streak. Too bad Hill has a bye week though.

    @texasag1969 said:

    True, but he's got a faltering Atlanta in the Superdome this weekend so I'm playing him instead of Ryan on my FFL team. Because of Brees to Tre'quan Smith, Barkley and Tyreek Hill I just scored the 3rd highest total in the 30 years this league I joined has been playing. Never gonna leave a winner on a streak. Too bad Hill has a bye week though.

    True. I picked NO this week.