Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. Things I Am Thankful For That Will Annoy Liberals

Things I Am Thankful For That Will Annoy Liberals

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
14 Posts 7 Posters 391 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • OldBrownsFan OldBrownsFanO
    • 11k Posts
    • 3k Reputation
    OldBrownsFanO OldBrownsFan wrote on last edited by OldBrownsFan
    #1

    Things I Am Thankful For That Will Annoy Liberals

    I am thankful that Donald Trump is president, most of all because that means Felonia Milhous von Pantsuit is not president. I could stop here and end this column, but my editors insist on a higher word count. 

    I am thankful for a couple of senators who used to drive me up the wall. In the last couple years, Mitch McConnell completed his unlikely transformation from Yerlte the RINO Turtle into the Judicial Avenger who vanquished Merrick Garland and confirmed Kegger Kavanaugh. He’s skillfully tormented the Democrats and is in the midst of packing our court with a bunch of actual judges as opposed to a crowd of pinko robed activists. This is everything we dreamed of for decades and it’s happening.

    I am thankful for Lindsey Graham. There are five words that I never expected to type in that order. But the way he threw down in the Kavanagh fight was awe-inspiring. I am so thankful that I am even prepared to forget his two greatest transgressions, his embrace of John McCain‘s habit of infuriating fellow conservatives, and his membership in the Air Force JAG Corps.

    I am thankful the Paul Ryan is gone, having hopped the train to Failuretown, Population: Paul Ryan. Not that we would notice that he vanished. The only time we ever heard from the ex-Speaker was when he was clutching pearls over something Trump said. I wish he was useless, because that would’ve been a huge improvement. The loss of the House was largely his fault. I eagerly await his upcoming book, 50 Shades of Meh.

    I am thankful Mitt Romney is the new senator from Utah. Wait, I’m not thankful for that. He’s a very, very annoying man. He’s got binders full of boring.

    I am thankful I haven’t heard much from Ben Sasse lately. He’s probably avoiding helping us out in our current death struggle with the forces of leftist fascism by writing his next book, 50 Shades of None of You Are Meeting My Expectations. His words are like needles pounded into my ears, even when I agree with them.

    I am thankful that the Democrats have apparently learned nothing from 2006, where they pulled the same scam they pulled this year and elected a bunch of so-called moderates from moderate districts. Sure, they also elected a bunch of goofs who look like the commie weirdos who hung out at the Che Cafe back in the day at UC San Diego, but the ones who took seats from the GOP were all GOP Lite. Yet Nancy Pelosi will still install a pack of lunatics as the chair-beings of the various House committees, and instead of making the smart play and pretending to cooperate with the president, they’re going to go nuts. They’re going to do exactly what they did 12 years ago and push their moderates to the left so that we can swoop in in 2020 and show her what a real wave looks like.

    I’m thankful for the positive reception for the word 

    , which I coined to refer to those cruise-shilling losers who pretended to be conservative to grift the donors and then who then went all quisling with the left when we rejected their useless carcasses. I make it a point to use that term in almost every column just because I know it ticks them off so much and because I love to make them throw fussy fits. Plus, 
    .

    I am thankful for Donald Trump. Yeah, I know I already said that, but I’m really, really glad he won. Can you imagine the living hell we be enduring if that hideous harpy was president? If she had won, Bill Kristol would be happy and his cabins would all be booked, but I always expected conservatism to do more than just be a get-rich scheme for political parasites.

     

    https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2018/11/22/things-i-am-thankful-for-that-will-annoy-liberals-n2536322

     
    1 Reply Last reply
    👍
    Quote Reply
    • DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
      • 28k Posts
      • 6k Reputation
      DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
      #2

      I am thankful for my kids, my grandkids, my wife(s), but most of all I am thankful that we have a STRONG, INTELLIGENT President in Donald Trump!   Happy Thanksgiving, and MAGA.!

      "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
        • 39k Posts
        • 9k Reputation
        W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
        #3

        At least on my Android the way out of this post is pretty funky.

        But just to answer the title liberals are basically angry all the time no matter what.

        WSS

        www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
        MLD WoodyM 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
          • 64k Posts
          • 8k Reputation
          C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Felonia Milhous von Pantsuit LOL

          Yerlte the RINO Turtle into the Judicial Avenger  LOL

          the OP is absolutely "I would have spit my coffee out on my keyboard LOL" stuff.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • W Westside Steve

            At least on my Android the way out of this post is pretty funky.

            But just to answer the title liberals are basically angry all the time no matter what.

            WSS

            MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
            • 33k Posts
            • 3k Reputation
            MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @westside-steve said:

            At least on my Android the way out of this post is pretty funky.

            But just to answer the title liberals are basically angry all the time no matter what.

            WSS

            I am most annoyed by the mobile formatting of this post

            Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
            1 Reply Last reply
            👍
            Quote Reply
            • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
              • 64k Posts
              • 8k Reputation
              C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Party-Crasher-Elizabeth-Warren-768x527.j

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
                • 28k Posts
                • 6k Reputation
                DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
                #7

                Image may contain: 6 people, meme and text

                "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
                cccjwhC 1 Reply Last reply
                ❤
                Quote Reply
                • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan

                  Image may contain: 6 people, meme and text

                  cccjwh cccjwhC Reacting Well Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                  • 5k Posts
                  • 627 Reputation
                  cccjwhC cccjwh wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @diehardbrownsfan said:

                  Image may contain: 6 people, meme and text

                  You guys live in your own reality.

                  Image result for Trump administration that have been indicted

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
                    • 28k Posts
                    • 6k Reputation
                    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    Trump is the most honest.  Obummer had the Justice Department covering for him.

                    "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
                    cccjwhC 1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan

                      Trump is the most honest.  Obummer had the Justice Department covering for him.

                      cccjwh cccjwhC Reacting Well Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                      • 5k Posts
                      • 627 Reputation
                      cccjwhC cccjwh wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @diehardbrownsfan said:

                      Trump is the most honest.  Obummer had the Justice Department covering for him.

                      Sure sure, your feelings mean more than the actual facts....

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • TexasAg1969 T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                        • 23k Posts
                        • 6k Reputation
                        T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        I am thankful for a thoughtful Republican.

                        DieHardBrownsFanD OldBrownsFanO 2 Replies Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • T TexasAg1969

                          I am thankful for a thoughtful Republican.

                          DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
                          • 28k Posts
                          • 6k Reputation
                          DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @texasag1969 said:

                          I am thankful for a thoughtful Republican.

                          He's a swamp rat who wasn't running for reelection.  Fuck him.

                          "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                            • 64k Posts
                            • 8k Reputation
                            C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            he isn't really a republican, no more than mccain was.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • T TexasAg1969

                              I am thankful for a thoughtful Republican.

                              OldBrownsFan OldBrownsFanO
                              • 11k Posts
                              • 3k Reputation
                              OldBrownsFanO OldBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              @texasag1969 said:

                              I am thankful for a thoughtful Republican.

                              Glad to see mealy mouth spineless Flake be the new hero of the left...you can have him LOL

                              Jeff Flake’s Spineless Betrayal

                              "The shrieking and obstreperous women of Hillary Clinton’s “resistance,” bussed in by Democratic Party front organizations for the express purpose of physically confronting and intimidating him, appear to have done their job admirably. Flake was left with the dazed and frightened look of a man expecting a beating from his wife after coming home early and unexpectedly interrupting her romantic rendezvous with the pool boy.

                              But as hard as it is to resist feeling compassion for a man unnerved in such a pathetic and unmanly manner, we are obliged to make the effort. When there are no children involved, the cuckold hurts only himself; but Jeff Flake’s cowardly and obsequious deference to the delusional mob does serious damage to another man, that man’s wife and children, and our nation."

                              https://amgreatness.com/2018/10/01/jeff-flakes-spineless-betrayal/

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              ❤
                              Quote Reply

                              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                              Register Login
                              Reply
                              • Reply as topic
                              Log in to reply
                              • Oldest to Newest
                              • Newest to Oldest
                              • Most Votes


                              Theme
                              • System
                              • Light
                              • Dark
                              The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                              The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                              • First post
                                Last post
                              0
                              • Forums
                              • Recent
                              • Popular
                              • Users
                              • Donate