Skip to content

Happy Thanksgiving

The Browns Board
16 13 419
  • Happy Turkey Day to my fellow Browns fans!

    What are you most thankful for on this cold holiday?

    I’ll start by stealing McNeil’s Top 10 list. . .

    08DBDC23-6AFE-4F7A-92E2-08ED55C944E5.png

  • At the VERY top of my list is

    Huey not being here anymore

    Everything after that is gravy 

  • Happy Thanksgiving all hope everyone has family or friends to be with today well unless you are a steeler fan then you can go fuk yourself

  • Thankful for good health and the Browns Board to read (usually; draft talk and the Political forum drive me nuts lol).

    Also thankful that the Browns appear to be turning it around.  Beat Cincy.

  • Thankful for my friends and family, and for a job that provides me with the ability to raise a family. 

    Of course, my wife's family is staying with us for 5 days and I want to absolutely murder everyone, but whatever. Still.... 

    I am thankful. Lol. 

  • Happy Turkey Day to my fellow Browns fans!

    What are you most thankful for on this cold holiday?

    I’ll start by stealing McNeil’s Top 10 list. . .

    08DBDC23-6AFE-4F7A-92E2-08ED55C944E5.png

    @canton-dawg said:

    Happy Turkey Day to my fellow Browns fans!

    What are you most thankful for on this cold holiday?

    I’ll start by stealing McNeil’s Top 10 list. . .

    08DBDC23-6AFE-4F7A-92E2-08ED55C944E5.png

    I am Thankful for my health, friends, family and for you knuckleheads.

    I am at the theater qith Cathy about to see Creed Ii. then off to the Casino for Thanksgiving day steak and lobster.

    God Bless all of you. God Bless you Stanley.

  • @canton-dawg said:

    Happy Turkey Day to my fellow Browns fans!

    What are you most thankful for on this cold holiday?

    I’ll start by stealing McNeil’s Top 10 list. . .

    08DBDC23-6AFE-4F7A-92E2-08ED55C944E5.png

    I am Thankful for my health, friends, family and for you knuckleheads.

    I am at the theater qith Cathy about to see Creed Ii. then off to the Casino for Thanksgiving day steak and lobster.

    God Bless all of you. God Bless you Stanley.

    @ghoolie said:

    I am Thankful for my health, friends, family and for you knuckleheads.

    I am at the theater qith Cathy about to see Creed Ii. then off to the Casino for Thanksgiving day steak and lobster.

    God Bless all of you. God Bless you Stanley.

    Let me know how that is Ghoolie. I really liked creed. I was skeptical at first I'm trying to recapture the rocky Magic but I really did like the first movie.

     Happy Thanksgiving to all

  • @ghoolie said:

    I am Thankful for my health, friends, family and for you knuckleheads.

    I am at the theater qith Cathy about to see Creed Ii. then off to the Casino for Thanksgiving day steak and lobster.

    God Bless all of you. God Bless you Stanley.

    Let me know how that is Ghoolie. I really liked creed. I was skeptical at first I'm trying to recapture the rocky Magic but I really did like the first movie.

     Happy Thanksgiving to all

    @bjh2130 said:

    Let me know how that is Ghoolie. I really liked creed. I was skeptical at first I'm trying to recapture the rocky Magic but I really did like the first movie.

     Happy Thanksgiving to all

    It was just what you would expect. Just about the time you start thinking it is corny, the storyline kicks in and it grabs ahold of you.

    It was worth the ticket price and food. I got caught up in the emotional pull of the movie. I liked it.

  • ~ HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY ~

    After the turkey, football, more turkey then a little more football take a few moments to reflect on things to be thankful for.....including family and friends some right here on TBB.  Hope you all had a good day.

    And as always "is this a great country or what!"

  • ~ HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY ~

    After the turkey, football, more turkey then a little more football take a few moments to reflect on things to be thankful for.....including family and friends some right here on TBB.  Hope you all had a good day.

    And as always "is this a great country or what!"

    @mjp28 said:

    ~ HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY ~

    After the turkey, football, more turkey then a little more football take a few moments to reflect on things to be thankful for.....including family and friends some right here on TBB.  Hope you all had a good day.

    And as always "is this a great country or what!"

    +1 ?          I could not have said it better.

  • Happy Thanksgiving all. 

  • I'm thankful for life & all that goes with it, mostly Family, Friends, & my beloved Browns.

    Hope all on this Board are having a great Thanksgiving weekend.

    Mike

  • Thanks Stan. Appreciate ya. Bless em.

  • Neither of my kids in town(did the Facetime thing). No family gathering this time (two of my siblings went out of town).....so the wife and I said, screw it, we will go out to eat instead of preparing our own food,   so we hit the Cracker Barrel  which had a  $12.99  Thanksgiving feast.  Turkey, ham, stuffing, mashed potato, sweet potato casserole, (plus another side...about a dozen choices, like mac and cheese...I went for the cole slaw)  plus a nice size piece of pumpkin pie with whipped cream.  Coffee extra.   But it worked for just the two of us.

  • I'm thankful for life & all that goes with it, mostly Family, Friends, & my beloved Browns.

    Hope all on this Board are having a great Thanksgiving weekend.

    Mike

    @canton-mike said:

    I'm thankful for life & all that goes with it, mostly Family, Friends, & my beloved Browns.

    Hope all on this Board are having a great Thanksgiving weekend.

    Mike

    Yes I hope everyone enjoyed the break, now it would be nice to follow that with a BUCKEYES win Saturday and a BROWNS win Sunday.

    My favorite holiday of the year which included our 37th anniversary Wednesday! 

  • b0a430d7e3d5fb206593345856dd6aa0--funny-thanksgiving-pictures-thanksgiving-humor.jpg