Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Introducing.... me!

Introducing.... me!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
80 Posts 31 Posters 5.6k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • The Amber The AmberT
    • 41 Posts
    • 0 Reputation
    The AmberT The Amber wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Greetings!

    I wanted to introduce myself, being new to the forum.

    My name is Amber and I'm 23. I live in Columbus, Ohio with my stud of a boyfriend, Adam who is also a member. He practically lives on this forum, so if you've been around here a while I'm sure you probably know him.

    Football isn't my forte, but I enjoy it none-the-less. I've been a Browns fan going on 3 years now (never really watched it before)... and what a disappointing 3 years its been... but I'm willing to hang in there. Gotta take the bad with the good!

    I'll cut this short before it turns into a personals ad.

    Go Browns!

    V 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • Dan in Florida Dan in FloridaD
      • 437 Posts
      • 0 Reputation
      Dan in FloridaD Dan in Florida wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Welcome!

      You may want to read my signature line below in small print 🙂

      I'm sticking with Mangini & Amber
      The AmberT 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • ndneighbor N
        • 250 Posts
        • 0 Reputation
        N ndneighbor wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Uh oh. Someone needs to rewrite their signature.

        Welcome to the board Amber.

        It feels like we already know you. 🙄

        The AmberT 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • Dan in FloridaD Dan in Florida

          Welcome!

          You may want to read my signature line below in small print 🙂

          The Amber The AmberT
          • 41 Posts
          • 0 Reputation
          The AmberT The Amber wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @dan-in-florida said:

          Welcome!

          You may want to read my signature line below in small print 🙂

          I'm sure I don't know what it stands for... but I'm honored! 😁

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • DestinFunk DestinFunkD
            • 291 Posts
            • 0 Reputation
            DestinFunkD DestinFunk wrote on last edited by
            #5

            I must have missed a post or two about this amber.

            fill me in..hah!

            ~Silence is boring!
            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • N ndneighbor

              Uh oh. Someone needs to rewrite their signature.

              Welcome to the board Amber.

              It feels like we already know you. 🙄

              The Amber The AmberT
              • 41 Posts
              • 0 Reputation
              The AmberT The Amber wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @ndneighbor said:

              Uh oh. Someone needs to rewrite their signature.

              Welcome to the board Amber.

              It feels like we already know you. 🙄

              So I've heard lol. Thank you 🙂

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • Vegasdogg V
                • 1k Posts
                • 2 Reputation
                V Vegasdogg wrote on last edited by
                #7

                This thread is worthless without pics.

                😆

                "I will not insult your intelligence by suggesting you really believe what you just said." William F Buckley
                The AmberT 1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • The Amber The AmberT
                  • 41 Posts
                  • 0 Reputation
                  The AmberT The Amber wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @shepwrite said:

                  Crazy couple of days. First Adam tells someone his deceased mom was dead when she gave birth to him... and now he has an imaginary girlfriend!

                  That's not the craziest thing he's ever said 😉

                  I didn't know imaginary people could register to forums! 😮

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • V Vegasdogg

                    This thread is worthless without pics.

                    😆

                    The Amber The AmberT
                    • 41 Posts
                    • 0 Reputation
                    The AmberT The Amber wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @vegasdogg said:

                    This thread is worthless without pics.

                    😆

                    Adam has already volunteered to post pics but I declined! 😳

                    ? V 2 Replies Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • The AmberT The Amber

                      @vegasdogg said:

                      This thread is worthless without pics.

                      😆

                      Adam has already volunteered to post pics but I declined! 😳

                      AdaM ?
                      • Posts
                      • 0 Reputation
                      ? AdaM wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @the-amber said:

                      Adam has already volunteered to post pics but I declined! 😳

                      You could just put your booty as your avatar 🙂

                      The AmberT 1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • AdaM ?
                        • Posts
                        • 0 Reputation
                        ? AdaM wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @shepwrite said:

                        Crazy couple of days. First Adam tells someone his deceased mom was dead when she gave birth to him... and now he has an imaginary girlfriend!

                        She was dead AND drunk, get it straight shep.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • The AmberT The Amber

                          @vegasdogg said:

                          This thread is worthless without pics.

                          😆

                          Adam has already volunteered to post pics but I declined! 😳

                          Vegasdogg V
                          • 1k Posts
                          • 2 Reputation
                          V Vegasdogg wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @the-amber said:

                          Adam has already volunteered to post pics but I declined! 😳

                          Uh, yeah. See the thing is we don't want pics of Adam.

                          "I will not insult your intelligence by suggesting you really believe what you just said." William F Buckley
                          The AmberT 1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • V Vegasdogg

                            @the-amber said:

                            Adam has already volunteered to post pics but I declined! 😳

                            Uh, yeah. See the thing is we don't want pics of Adam.

                            The Amber The AmberT
                            • 41 Posts
                            • 0 Reputation
                            The AmberT The Amber wrote on last edited by The Amber
                            #13

                            @vegasdogg said:

                            Uh, yeah. See the thing is we don't want pics of Adam.

                            Yeah but.. thing is, Adam has all the pics of me 😉

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • ? Guest

                              @the-amber said:

                              Adam has already volunteered to post pics but I declined! 😳

                              You could just put your booty as your avatar 🙂

                              The Amber The AmberT
                              • 41 Posts
                              • 0 Reputation
                              The AmberT The Amber wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              AdaM said:

                              You could just put your booty as your avatar 🙂

                              You're right, I could!

                              ..but I wont

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • hammertime hammertimeH Dedicated Conversation Starter Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                                • 4k Posts
                                • 2k Reputation
                                hammertimeH hammertime wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                I'm thinking this thread could be placed with the important topics at the top of the page with a few glamour shots.

                                Welcome.

                                guns don't kill kids-pitt bulls do.
                                The AmberT 1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • Browns2405 B
                                  • 148 Posts
                                  • 0 Reputation
                                  B Browns2405 wrote on last edited by Browns2405
                                  #16

                                  Welcome to the board... Looking forward to your photos... uh.. I mean input... 😉

                                  [
                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • mz. ?
                                    • Posts
                                    • 0 Reputation
                                    ? mz. wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @shepwrite said:

                                    Crazy couple of days. First Adam tells someone his deceased mom was dead when she gave birth to him... and now he has an imaginary girlfriend!

                                    Whatever this fairy tale involves, it can't be less entertaining than DA v BQ fighting it out on paper.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • hammertimeH hammertime

                                      I'm thinking this thread could be placed with the important topics at the top of the page with a few glamour shots.

                                      Welcome.

                                      The Amber The AmberT
                                      • 41 Posts
                                      • 0 Reputation
                                      The AmberT The Amber wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @hammertime said:

                                      I'm thinking this thread could be placed with the important topics at the top of the page with a few glamour shots.

                                      Welcome.

                                      Thanks. Hey, no arguments there. Where do I sign up 🙂

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • Browns2405 B
                                        • 148 Posts
                                        • 0 Reputation
                                        B Browns2405 wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        BTW I'm diggin the name title as THE Amber... does that have any ties to an Ohio State thing?

                                        [
                                        The AmberT 1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • B Browns2405

                                          BTW I'm diggin the name title as THE Amber... does that have any ties to an Ohio State thing?

                                          The Amber The AmberT
                                          • 41 Posts
                                          • 0 Reputation
                                          The AmberT The Amber wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          @browns2405 said:

                                          BTW I'm diggin the name title as THE Amber... does that have any ties to an Ohio State thing?

                                          Nah, I just figured since I'm the most important Amber that there should be a 'The' in front of my name 😆

                                          B Kosar_For_PresidentK 2 Replies Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate