Introducing.... me!
-
Adam has already volunteered to post pics but I declined!

You could just put your booty as your avatar

-
I'm thinking this thread could be placed with the important topics at the top of the page with a few glamour shots.
Welcome.
-
Welcome to the board... Looking forward to your photos... uh.. I mean input...

-
@shepwrite said:
Crazy couple of days. First Adam tells someone his deceased mom was dead when she gave birth to him... and now he has an imaginary girlfriend!Whatever this fairy tale involves, it can't be less entertaining than DA v BQ fighting it out on paper.
-
I'm thinking this thread could be placed with the important topics at the top of the page with a few glamour shots.
Welcome.
I'm thinking this thread could be placed with the important topics at the top of the page with a few glamour shots.
Welcome.
Thanks. Hey, no arguments there. Where do I sign up

-
BTW I'm diggin the name title as THE Amber... does that have any ties to an Ohio State thing?
-
BTW I'm diggin the name title as THE Amber... does that have any ties to an Ohio State thing?
BTW I'm diggin the name title as THE Amber... does that have any ties to an Ohio State thing?
Nah, I just figured since I'm the most important Amber that there should be a 'The' in front of my name

-
BTW I'm diggin the name title as THE Amber... does that have any ties to an Ohio State thing?
Nah, I just figured since I'm the most important Amber that there should be a 'The' in front of my name

Nah, I just figured since I'm the most important Amber that there should be a 'The' in front of my name

Ahh.. my mistake..
-
Welcome Amber! Glad to finally hear from ya.
Adam. You found one with booty and brains. Nice job!
-
Welcome Amber! Glad to finally hear from ya.
Adam. You found one with booty and brains. Nice job!
Welcome Amber! Glad to finally hear from ya.
Adam. You found one with booty and brains. Nice job!
Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while

-
Welcome aboard.
-
Welcome aboard!
-
Welcome, Welcome! Im excited..... I mean pleased...... I mean... nice to meet ya
-
Zombo said:
I've heard a lot of good things about you from Kosar For President.
I hope you can make it opening day weekend to the 10th anniversery tailgate party and second Official BrownsBoard Thong Contest.
Amber is a tailgate veteran.
Amber, welcome to the Board. Looking forward to seeing you and Adam this season.
-
WOW, lots of love up in this son bitch. Cum guzzler or not, welcome to the show.
-
Gotta love the swallowers.
-
Wow, one chick on the board and you guys are drooling all over yourselves. .. .. THE NEW GUY..21boomboom intro'd himself 3 days ago and got 19 responses. This chick posted a few ours ago and has 37. good grief!!!.. You guys really, really need to get laid. I married so It's not a problem.
-
BTW I'm diggin the name title as THE Amber... does that have any ties to an Ohio State thing?
Nah, I just figured since I'm the most important Amber that there should be a 'The' in front of my name

Nah, I just figured since I'm the most important Amber that there should be a 'The' in front of my name

Welcome Amber. I hope you have more class then you fag wanna be "boyfriend". Call me in 4 years, 23 years old you say? Yea that will work out.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login