Skip to content

Introducing.... me!

The Browns Board
80 31 5.6k
  • @browns2405 said:

    BTW I'm diggin the name title as THE Amber... does that have any ties to an Ohio State thing?

    Nah, I just figured since I'm the most important Amber that there should be a 'The' in front of my name šŸ˜†

    @the-amber said:

    Nah, I just figured since I'm the most important Amber that there should be a 'The' in front of my name šŸ˜†

    Welcome Amber. I hope you have more class then you fag wanna be "boyfriend". Call me in 4 years, 23 years old you say? Yea that will work out.

  • Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while

    That pic gives a whole new meaning to "Outkicking one's punt coverage".

  • @the-amber said:

    Nah, I just figured since I'm the most important Amber that there should be a 'The' in front of my name šŸ˜†

    Welcome Amber. I hope you have more class then you fag wanna be "boyfriend". Call me in 4 years, 23 years old you say? Yea that will work out.

    @kosar_for_president said:

    Welcome Amber. I hope you have more class then you fag wanna be "boyfriend". Call me in 4 years, 23 years old you say? Yea that will work out.

    Now Kosar for the sake of longevity adam did say he was sorry before all got REALLY nasty.

    Before we get this thread locked up you and adam pm each and work things out.

    Being from Switzerland(not really) i just want to smooth things out.

    This in general is a FUN site to let it all hang out.

    Adam, you first. OK, now your turn Kosar. Sheesh, you'd swear i had 5 young children.

  • @the-amber said:

    Yeah, I learned all my cum guzzling techniques from him!

    He gets really pouty when I don't use the strap on for him šŸ™

    😮😮😮 Damn, I gotta get my wife to sign up for the board ................................ well, except for the strap on part !! šŸ˜† Welcome ! šŸ˜†

  • @shepwrite said:

    Wait, Amber's real? What the hell is she doing on this board full of mouth breathers? Is she really that hot Asian-ey chick?

    Yes.....she and Adam were at a tailgate 2 years ago....I forget the game...I met them.

    You could to if you showed up šŸ˜‰ Dork šŸ˜›

  • @kosar_for_president said:

    Welcome Amber. I hope you have more class then you fag wanna be "boyfriend". Call me in 4 years, 23 years old you say? Yea that will work out.

    Now Kosar for the sake of longevity adam did say he was sorry before all got REALLY nasty.

    Before we get this thread locked up you and adam pm each and work things out.

    Being from Switzerland(not really) i just want to smooth things out.

    This in general is a FUN site to let it all hang out.

    Adam, you first. OK, now your turn Kosar. Sheesh, you'd swear i had 5 young children.

    @hammertime said:

    Now Kosar for the sake of longevity adam did say he was sorry before all got REALLY nasty.

    I know man. It's all a joke, I am sure Adam is a cool guy. It's all in fun. He knows it. Dude, if I can get over him talking about my dead mom, surely he can take anything thrown his way (just like Amber and my balls). It's all in fun.

  • @shepwrite said:

    Wait, Amber's real? What the hell is she doing on this board full of mouth breathers? Is she really that hot Asian-ey chick?

    Yes.....she and Adam were at a tailgate 2 years ago....I forget the game...I met them.

    You could to if you showed up šŸ˜‰ Dork šŸ˜›

    @ballpeen said:

    Yes.....she and Adam were at a tailgate 2 years ago....I forget the game...I met them.

    You could to if you showed up šŸ˜‰ Dork šŸ˜›

    It was last season, but yeah.

    We came and hung out for the Steelers snoozefest and BQ's first start (eat my ass lum), of course going home disappointed each time.

  • @hammertime said:

    Now Kosar for the sake of longevity adam did say he was sorry before all got REALLY nasty.

    I know man. It's all a joke, I am sure Adam is a cool guy. It's all in fun. He knows it. Dude, if I can get over him talking about my dead mom, surely he can take anything thrown his way (just like Amber and my balls). It's all in fun.

    @kosar_for_president said:

    I know man. It's all a joke, I am sure Adam is a cool guy. It's all in fun.

    I would probably only be offended if you actually knew me. It's all good! I can take a joke!

    Thanks for the welcome šŸ™‚

  • Wow, one chick on the board and you guys are drooling all over yourselves. .. .. THE NEW GUY..21boomboom intro'd himself 3 days ago and got 19 responses. This chick posted a few ours ago and has 37. good grief!!!.. You guys really, really need to get laid. I married so It's not a problem.

    @sez.ej said:

    Wow, one chick on the board and you guys are drooling all over yourselves. .. .. THE NEW GUY..21boomboom intro'd himself 3 days ago and got 19 responses. This chick posted a few ours ago and has 37. good grief!!!.. You guys really, really need to get laid. I married so It's not a problem.

    Did a picture of boombooms ass get posted on the board?

    I'm guessing that has something to do with the high volume of responses šŸ˜† (It was, however, completely involuntary)

  • @jadbf said:

    Well Lum has been extra quiet lately! šŸ˜›

    Yes indeed, the page views seem to be up even with "Proxydude" (Lum) seemingly in hiding. šŸ™‚ The power of "The Amber".

  • Zombo said:

    LOL, I gotta say, the Adam - Amber - Kosar show has been highly entertaining the past couple of days.

    Nothing like some good off-season bitch-slapping and "cum-chugging" ... even if it had it's Jerry Springer moments.

    Zombo

    --and I'm sure someone out there thinks it's just me and Skippy trying to get "page views".

    indifferent0023.gifindifferent0023.gifindifferent0023.gif

  • Wow my last post got removed in a hurry! It was just a JOKE, hence the name "TheJoker"

  • Well welcome to the Board,again, Amber angel08.gif

  • Greetings!

    I wanted to introduce myself, being new to the forum.

    My name is Amber and I'm 23. I live in Columbus, Ohio with my stud of a boyfriend, Adam who is also a member. He practically lives on this forum, so if you've been around here a while I'm sure you probably know him.

    Football isn't my forte, but I enjoy it none-the-less. I've been a Browns fan going on 3 years now (never really watched it before)... and what a disappointing 3 years its been... but I'm willing to hang in there. Gotta take the bad with the good!

    I'll cut this short before it turns into a personals ad.

    Go Browns!

    @the-amber said:

    Adam who is also a member. He practically lives on this forum,

    Tell Adam you and him have better things to do than live on this forum. šŸ˜‰

  • Wow my last post got removed in a hurry! It was just a JOKE, hence the name "TheJoker"

    TheJokersWILD said:

    Wow my last post got removed in a hurry! It was just a JOKE, hence the name "TheJoker"

    I must have missed it šŸ˜†

  • @rjmonter said:

    Greatings it is a shame about Patrick Swayze, i still wonder if he remembers me.

    I thought you died? Was it a prank, or are you a joke?

  • @rjmonter said:

    Your thinking of my brother.

    šŸ™

    WTF?

  • @rjmonter said:

    Your thinking of my brother.

    šŸ™

    The Patrick Swayze story was from Rjmonter (in Vegas at a casino as I recall) not Chris da Fist. It was one of his (your) stories when he (you) first showed up on the board. Now you're saying "remembers you?" Hmmmm. Something doesn't smell right

  • @rjmonter said:

    Your thinking of my brother.

    šŸ™

    The Patrick Swayze story was from Rjmonter (in Vegas at a casino as I recall) not Chris da Fist. It was one of his (your) stories when he (you) first showed up on the board. Now you're saying "remembers you?" Hmmmm. Something doesn't smell right

    88fingerslewy said:

    The Patrick Swayze story was from Rjmonter not Chris da Fist. It was one of his (your) stories when he (you) first showed up on the board. Now you're saying "remembers you?" Hmmmm. Something doesn't smell right

    Why the hell is it in this thread anyway....

  • @rjmonter said:

    Your thinking of my brother.

    šŸ™

    The Patrick Swayze story was from Rjmonter (in Vegas at a casino as I recall) not Chris da Fist. It was one of his (your) stories when he (you) first showed up on the board. Now you're saying "remembers you?" Hmmmm. Something doesn't smell right

    88fingerslewy said:

    The Patrick Swayze story was from Rjmonter not Chris da Fist. It was one of his (your) stories when he (you) first showed up on the board. Now you're saying "remembers you?" Hmmmm. Something doesn't smell right

    ♪ Dun dun duuuuuuun! ♪