Introducing.... me!
-
Wow, one chick on the board and you guys are drooling all over yourselves. .. .. THE NEW GUY..21boomboom intro'd himself 3 days ago and got 19 responses. This chick posted a few ours ago and has 37. good grief!!!.. You guys really, really need to get laid. I married so It's not a problem.
Wow, one chick on the board and you guys are drooling all over yourselves. .. .. THE NEW GUY..21boomboom intro'd himself 3 days ago and got 19 responses. This chick posted a few ours ago and has 37. good grief!!!.. You guys really, really need to get laid. I married so It's not a problem.
Did a picture of boombooms ass get posted on the board?
I'm guessing that has something to do with the high volume of responses
(It was, however, completely involuntary) -
@jadbf said:
Well Lum has been extra quiet lately!
Yes indeed, the page views seem to be up even with "Proxydude" (Lum) seemingly in hiding.
The power of "The Amber". -
Zombo said:
LOL, I gotta say, the Adam - Amber - Kosar show has been highly entertaining the past couple of days.Nothing like some good off-season bitch-slapping and "cum-chugging" ... even if it had it's Jerry Springer moments.
Zombo
--and I'm sure someone out there thinks it's just me and Skippy trying to get "page views".



-
Wow my last post got removed in a hurry! It was just a JOKE, hence the name "TheJoker"
-
Well welcome to the Board,again, Amber

-
Greetings!
I wanted to introduce myself, being new to the forum.
My name is Amber and I'm 23. I live in Columbus, Ohio with my stud of a boyfriend, Adam who is also a member. He practically lives on this forum, so if you've been around here a while I'm sure you probably know him.
Football isn't my forte, but I enjoy it none-the-less. I've been a Browns fan going on 3 years now (never really watched it before)... and what a disappointing 3 years its been... but I'm willing to hang in there. Gotta take the bad with the good!
I'll cut this short before it turns into a personals ad.
Go Browns!
Adam who is also a member. He practically lives on this forum,
Tell Adam you and him have better things to do than live on this forum.

-
TheJokersWILD said:
Wow my last post got removed in a hurry! It was just a JOKE, hence the name "TheJoker"I must have missed it

-
@rjmonter said:
Greatings it is a shame about Patrick Swayze, i still wonder if he remembers me.I thought you died? Was it a prank, or are you a joke?
-
@rjmonter said:
Your thinking of my brother.
WTF?
-
@rjmonter said:
Your thinking of my brother.
The Patrick Swayze story was from Rjmonter (in Vegas at a casino as I recall) not Chris da Fist. It was one of his (your) stories when he (you) first showed up on the board. Now you're saying "remembers you?" Hmmmm. Something doesn't smell right
-
@rjmonter said:
Your thinking of my brother.
The Patrick Swayze story was from Rjmonter (in Vegas at a casino as I recall) not Chris da Fist. It was one of his (your) stories when he (you) first showed up on the board. Now you're saying "remembers you?" Hmmmm. Something doesn't smell right
88fingerslewy said:
The Patrick Swayze story was from Rjmonter not Chris da Fist. It was one of his (your) stories when he (you) first showed up on the board. Now you're saying "remembers you?" Hmmmm. Something doesn't smell rightWhy the hell is it in this thread anyway....
-
@rjmonter said:
Your thinking of my brother.
The Patrick Swayze story was from Rjmonter (in Vegas at a casino as I recall) not Chris da Fist. It was one of his (your) stories when he (you) first showed up on the board. Now you're saying "remembers you?" Hmmmm. Something doesn't smell right
88fingerslewy said:
The Patrick Swayze story was from Rjmonter not Chris da Fist. It was one of his (your) stories when he (you) first showed up on the board. Now you're saying "remembers you?" Hmmmm. Something doesn't smell rightāŖ Dun dun duuuuuuun! āŖ
-
88fingerslewy said:
The Patrick Swayze story was from Rjmonter not Chris da Fist. It was one of his (your) stories when he (you) first showed up on the board. Now you're saying "remembers you?" Hmmmm. Something doesn't smell rightWhy the hell is it in this thread anyway....
AdaM said:
Why the hell is it in this thread anyway....'Cause a dead guy just showed up
-
88fingerslewy said:
'Cause a dead guy just showed upDoes... that mean my thread is haunted?
-
Ask for the ass pic and get the brown eye! That's what I'm talking about!
Ahoy fellow cum guzzler!


-
Ask for the ass pic and get the brown eye! That's what I'm talking about!
Ahoy fellow cum guzzler!


Ask for the ass pic and get the brown eye! That's what I'm talking about!
Ahoy fellow cum guzzler!


If I give it all up now, I won't get any messages later!!

Totally kidding!
Thank you to everyone for welcoming me.

-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better š
Register Login