Skip to content

Introducing.... me!

The Browns Board
80 31 5.6k
  • Ask for the ass pic and get the brown eye! That's what I'm talking about!

    Ahoy fellow cum guzzler! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

    @kellen-rulez said:

    Ask for the ass pic and get the brown eye! That's what I'm talking about!

    Ahoy fellow cum guzzler! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

    If I give it all up now, I won't get any messages later!! πŸ˜›

    Totally kidding!

    Thank you to everyone for welcoming me. 😎

  • Welcome Amber......We met last fall at the Steelers game.

  • Welcome Amber......We met last fall at the Steelers game.

    @mark-o said:

    Welcome Amber......We met last fall at the Steelers game.

    Hm.. were you with Stan? I remember some faces but I only know a few names

  • I'm the good looking one from California πŸ™‚ and unfortunately I was with Skippy.

  • I'm the good looking one from California πŸ™‚ and unfortunately I was with Skippy.

    @mark-o said:

    I'm the good looking one from California πŸ™‚ and unfortunately I was with Skippy.

    You'll have to come say hi next time you see us so that I can put a face to the name. There were a lot of people there and I can't remember! πŸ€”

  • @shepwrite said:

    This has officially become the funniest thread of the offseason. Say, Amber, need any work done on your car? Wanna see grown men with bushy mustaches sit, play dead, and roll over? Hell, even the dead guy showed up!

    After the Donte Stallworth thread, I was actually surprised at how nice people were 😳

    But now that you mention it, I have been looking for a new ass photographer πŸ˜†

  • @shepwrite said:

    This has officially become the funniest thread of the offseason. Say, Amber, need any work done on your car? Wanna see grown men with bushy mustaches sit, play dead, and roll over? Hell, even the dead guy showed up!

    After the Donte Stallworth thread, I was actually surprised at how nice people were 😳

    But now that you mention it, I have been looking for a new ass photographer πŸ˜†

    @the-amber said:

    After the Donte Stallworth thread, I was actually surprised at how nice people were 😳

    But now that you mention it, I have been looking for a new ass photographer πŸ˜†

    There are alot of us on this board that are asses and can take pictures. Welcome!

  • Back from Marblehead and just catching up ... Did 'The' Amber really wake the dead?

    Welcome as an official Browns Board registrant to The Amber.

    I Love You

  • not all of us are so nice.....

    must bite my tongue.....

  • Back from Marblehead and just catching up ... Did 'The' Amber really wake the dead?

    Welcome as an official Browns Board registrant to The Amber.

    I Love You

    @atenears said:

    Back from Marblehead and just catching up ... Did 'The' Amber really wake the dead?

    Welcome as an official Browns Board registrant to The Amber.

    I Love You

    Hi Stan πŸ™‚ Looking forward to tailgating this year.

    I love you too! πŸ˜†

  • Damn Amber I missed the pic of your ASS someone repost it or give me the thread to look in please.

    O and welcome aboard.

  • Damn Amber I missed the pic of your ASS someone repost it or give me the thread to look in please.

    O and welcome aboard.

    @plumcrazy73 said:

    Damn Amber I missed the pic of your ASS someone repost it or give me the thread to look in please.

    O and welcome aboard.

    Attention: Attention:

    Is there a Lost and Found in here?

    I found this: 13138157.jpg in the cheerleader thread.

    Anyone know who it belongs to? 😳

  • now I remember you Amber been a long time since I seen you.

    (you have a nice backside) (ADAM you are a lucky guy)

  • Zombo said:

    13138157.jpg

    Yes, this is the booty that raised RJ Monter from the grave.

    I think the Great Zomboni will add it to his predictions each week this year to see if it changes things for the Browns.

    Zombo

    --That booty ain't copywrited is it?

    Too bad its so fuzzy, we could blow it up and have a nice tailgating sign πŸ™‚

    edit:

    For the record.... her butts not fuzzy.

  • Zombo said:

    13138157.jpg

    Yes, this is the booty that raised RJ Monter from the grave.

    I think the Great Zomboni will add it to his predictions each week this year to see if it changes things for the Browns.

    Zombo

    --That booty ain't copywrited is it?

    Too bad its so fuzzy, we could blow it up and have a nice tailgating sign πŸ™‚

    edit:

    For the record.... her butts not fuzzy.

    AdaM said:

    Too bad its so fuzzy, we could blow it up and have a nice tailgating sign πŸ™‚

    edit:

    For the record.... her butts not fuzzy.

    Adam,

    You need to load up a LARGE hi-res copy. Just for the sake of efficient record keeping. πŸ™‚

  • Hi The Amber, ... err Le Amber. Bienvenue! You know what they say about zee French? Ah, that must be a rhetorical question because I really don't know they say. And of course, now the board is going to let me know what they say, right? Easy guys, I'm still a Browns fan and no more pics of Montreal women if you insult me too much.

    Anyway, Amber, you have beautiful eyes and a nice derriere and, most importantly, a fun disposition. Welcome to the board!

  • Hi The Amber, ... err Le Amber. Bienvenue! You know what they say about zee French? Ah, that must be a rhetorical question because I really don't know they say. And of course, now the board is going to let me know what they say, right? Easy guys, I'm still a Browns fan and no more pics of Montreal women if you insult me too much.

    Anyway, Amber, you have beautiful eyes and a nice derriere and, most importantly, a fun disposition. Welcome to the board!

    @frenchie said:

    Hi The Amber, ... err Le Amber. Bienvenue! You know what they say about zee French? Ah, that must be a rhetorical question because I really don't know they say. And of course, now the board is going to let me know what they say, right? Easy guys, I'm still a Browns fan and no more pics of Montreal women if you insult me too much.

    Anyway, Amber, you have beautiful eyes and a nice derriere and, most importantly, a fun disposition. Welcome to the board!

    I was wondering how long it would take for that pic to resurface πŸ˜’

    I'll say that that I DO know what the french say and hope that no one asks me 😁

    Thank you for the welcome and the compliments! ❀

  • @atenears said:

    Back from Marblehead and just catching up ... Did 'The' Amber really wake the dead?

    Welcome as an official Browns Board registrant to The Amber.

    I Love You

    Hi Stan πŸ™‚ Looking forward to tailgating this year.

    I love you too! πŸ˜†

    @the-amber said:

    Hi Stan πŸ™‚ Looking forward to tailgating this year.

    I love you too! πŸ˜†

    You guys will be up for Opening Day (Sept 13th), right? That is our Tailgate Crews 10th Anniversary together. Girl's in bikini's get in free.

    The other biggest party currently in the books, is December 6th, when Howie and his 14" Man Snake come to town for an extended (no pun intended) 4:05pm kick-off tailgate throw-down.

    For those looking for the best deal going on tickets to any game, get in on the raffle, details at: www.thebrownsboard.com/fundraiser.htm

  • welcome to front street. lol

    so who's your favorite current Brown, Amber?

    i like quite a few but Robaire Smith, Ryan Tucker, and Phil "Big Head" Dawson are probably highest on my list of currents. i'd especially love to see both BE and B-Mac have great seasons.

    my girls a Cribbs fan and gave Phil his special handle. you have any unorthodox observations you'd like to share w/ us? i always appreciate a new point of view.

  • I've already shared my point of view with you. Unfortunately, the post got deleted πŸ™‚

    For the record

    My favorite player is Josh Cribbs. He's so althletic and agile that he is an asset at most any potition he plays in. Whether on special teams or as a starting QB, he's got my support.

    But as I previously stated, football isn't my forte... but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy it anyway.

    Oh wait... you were probably looking for a dumb woman answer (dumber that the first one I gave πŸ˜† ...)

    Uhhmm.... braidy kwen is my favrate bcuz he's uber sexy omgomg i love him!!!1!