Skip to content

I hate Thanksgiving

The Browns Board
66 24 1.9k
  • I really do. People acting like animals, in a hurry, accidents, shootings, traffic jammed up. Schiddt football......seldom the Browns. Add to that we had to endure a fahcking bye week.

    Thanksgiving is the most boring time of the year for me. I hate it. All this fackcking down time and i STILL have to wait 3 days for a faugking Browns game. Fauck Dallas and rest.of the schidtt they put on.

  • Sunday can’t come sooner 

  • holidays in America period, are annoying as sht. The rest of the year people pretend like they're not aholes, during the holidays they stop pretending. 

  • I really do. People acting like animals, in a hurry, accidents, shootings, traffic jammed up. Schiddt football......seldom the Browns. Add to that we had to endure a fahcking bye week.

    Thanksgiving is the most boring time of the year for me. I hate it. All this fackcking down time and i STILL have to wait 3 days for a faugking Browns game. Fauck Dallas and rest.of the schidtt they put on.

    @ghoolie said:

    I really do. People acting like animals, in a hurry, accidents, shootings, traffic jammed up. Schiddt football......seldom the Browns. Add to that we had to endure a fahcking bye week.

    Thanksgiving is the most boring time of the year for me. I hate it. All this fackcking down time and i STILL have to wait 3 days for a faugking Browns game. Fauck Dallas and rest.of the schidtt they put on.

    does life at the jack shack got you down ? do all those old penis's make you frown ? so if the glory hole ain't your thing come out to the country for a ass spanking thing so turn that frown up side down and quit acting like a clown it's all most time for some beat down time so unless you are submissive and don't like to hit with  a belt stay away from cinci and just play with your yourself  as The Browns come to town and whip them all into a frenzy you can relax and enjoy all the little things that offend you

  • @ghoolie said:

    I really do. People acting like animals, in a hurry, accidents, shootings, traffic jammed up. Schiddt football......seldom the Browns. Add to that we had to endure a fahcking bye week.

    Thanksgiving is the most boring time of the year for me. I hate it. All this fackcking down time and i STILL have to wait 3 days for a faugking Browns game. Fauck Dallas and rest.of the schidtt they put on.

    does life at the jack shack got you down ? do all those old penis's make you frown ? so if the glory hole ain't your thing come out to the country for a ass spanking thing so turn that frown up side down and quit acting like a clown it's all most time for some beat down time so unless you are submissive and don't like to hit with  a belt stay away from cinci and just play with your yourself  as The Browns come to town and whip them all into a frenzy you can relax and enjoy all the little things that offend you

    @atom said:

    does life at the jack shack got you down ? do all those old penis's make you frown ? so if the glory hole ain't your thing come out to the country for a ass spanking thing so turn that frown up side down and quit acting like a clown it's all most time for some beat down time so unless you are submissive and don't like to hit with  a belt stay away from cinci and just play with your yourself  as The Browns come to town and whip them all into a frenzy you can relax and enjoy all the little things that offend you

    Don't know about your family life, but I hate Thanksgiving.

  • @atom said:

    does life at the jack shack got you down ? do all those old penis's make you frown ? so if the glory hole ain't your thing come out to the country for a ass spanking thing so turn that frown up side down and quit acting like a clown it's all most time for some beat down time so unless you are submissive and don't like to hit with  a belt stay away from cinci and just play with your yourself  as The Browns come to town and whip them all into a frenzy you can relax and enjoy all the little things that offend you

    Don't know about your family life, but I hate Thanksgiving.

    @ghoolie said:

    Don't know about your family life, but I hate Thanksgiving.

    and the disgusting food that sits in ur stomach for weeks that we're supposed to worship...….

  • @ghoolie said:

    Don't know about your family life, but I hate Thanksgiving.

    and the disgusting food that sits in ur stomach for weeks that we're supposed to worship...….

    @clevfan4life said:

    and the disgusting food that sits in ur stomach for weeks that we're supposed to worship...….

    We went to the Horseshoe Casino. I had a steak dinner, no dessert. No leftover bullschidt at home. We handed out Turkeys in the street on Wednesday. I'm ready for football. Screw this fake reverence. People are shooting each other up in Memphis tonight.

  • I really do. People acting like animals, in a hurry, accidents, shootings, traffic jammed up. Schiddt football......seldom the Browns. Add to that we had to endure a fahcking bye week.

    Thanksgiving is the most boring time of the year for me. I hate it. All this fackcking down time and i STILL have to wait 3 days for a faugking Browns game. Fauck Dallas and rest.of the schidtt they put on.

    @ghoolie said:

    I really do. People acting like animals, in a hurry, accidents, shootings, traffic jammed up. Schiddt football......seldom the Browns. Add to that we had to endure a fahcking bye week.

    Thanksgiving is the most boring time of the year for me. I hate it. All this fackcking down time and i STILL have to wait 3 days for a faugking Browns game. Fauck Dallas and rest.of the schidtt they put on.

    Communist 

  • holidays in America period, are annoying as sht. The rest of the year people pretend like they're not aholes, during the holidays they stop pretending. 

    @clevfan4life said:

    holidays in America period, are annoying as sht. The rest of the year people pretend like they're not aholes, during the holidays they stop pretending. 

    You don't have to pretend, everyone knows you are one, and will always be one.

  • @atom said:

    does life at the jack shack got you down ? do all those old penis's make you frown ? so if the glory hole ain't your thing come out to the country for a ass spanking thing so turn that frown up side down and quit acting like a clown it's all most time for some beat down time so unless you are submissive and don't like to hit with  a belt stay away from cinci and just play with your yourself  as The Browns come to town and whip them all into a frenzy you can relax and enjoy all the little things that offend you

    Don't know about your family life, but I hate Thanksgiving.

    @ghoolie said:

    I hate Thanksgiving.

    ...you're not just a Ghoul, you're a Grinch.  

  • @clevfan4life said:

    and the disgusting food that sits in ur stomach for weeks that we're supposed to worship...….

    We went to the Horseshoe Casino. I had a steak dinner, no dessert. No leftover bullschidt at home. We handed out Turkeys in the street on Wednesday. I'm ready for football. Screw this fake reverence. People are shooting each other up in Memphis tonight.

    @ghoolie said:

    We went to the Horseshoe Casino. I had a steak dinner, no dessert. No leftover bullschidt at home. We handed out Turkeys in the street on Wednesday. I'm ready for football. Screw this fake reverence. People are shooting each other up in Memphis tonight.

    I agree that there is a lot of fake reverence  in the world. And a lot of it is performed by the national football league. 

  • @ghoolie said:

    I hate Thanksgiving.

    ...you're not just a Ghoul, you're a Grinch.  

    @orion said:

    ...you're not just a Ghoul, you're a Grinch.  

    Scrooge

  • @orion said:

    ...you're not just a Ghoul, you're a Grinch.  

    Scrooge

    @the-gipper said:

    Scrooge

    Easy solution just move out of The United States of America where they don't even have Thanksgiving -and- you can even watch soccer!

    Meanwhile I'm going to have some leftovers.....why do they taste better the next day?

    Is this a great country or what!  😉

  • holidays in America period, are annoying as sht. The rest of the year people pretend like they're not aholes, during the holidays they stop pretending. 

    @clevfan4life said:

    holidays in America period, are annoying as sht.  

    @ghoolie said:

    Don't know about your family life, but I hate Thanksgiving.

    2zM3.gif      or the BB odd couple   Uvlq.gif  TcyD.gif                                                                                                                                                                    Balls on the Tee,1Pm Sunday ?        

  • @atom said:

    does life at the jack shack got you down ? do all those old penis's make you frown ? so if the glory hole ain't your thing come out to the country for a ass spanking thing so turn that frown up side down and quit acting like a clown it's all most time for some beat down time so unless you are submissive and don't like to hit with  a belt stay away from cinci and just play with your yourself  as The Browns come to town and whip them all into a frenzy you can relax and enjoy all the little things that offend you

    Don't know about your family life, but I hate Thanksgiving.

    @ghoolie said:

    Don't know about your family life, but I hate Thanksgiving.

    A tradition that is dying by the year. More important is to be the first in line for the early opening Black Friday deals,. Buy, America!!! Buy!!!  If you can't make a buck off of a holiday, it doesn't matter.   

    @ghoolie said:

    We went to the Horseshoe Casino. I had a steak dinner, no dessert. No leftover bullschidt at home. We handed out Turkeys in the street on Wednesday. I'm ready for football. Screw this fake reverence. People are shooting each other up in Memphis tonight.

    Damn right- and the only way I can stomach turkey is if it's buried under a mountain of cranberry sauce. Grilled up a couple NY strips for me and the brother in law yesterday. If no one ate turkey- there would be a couple hundred of them per square mile in no time.  

  • @ghoolie said:

    Don't know about your family life, but I hate Thanksgiving.

    A tradition that is dying by the year. More important is to be the first in line for the early opening Black Friday deals,. Buy, America!!! Buy!!!  If you can't make a buck off of a holiday, it doesn't matter.   

    @ghoolie said:

    We went to the Horseshoe Casino. I had a steak dinner, no dessert. No leftover bullschidt at home. We handed out Turkeys in the street on Wednesday. I'm ready for football. Screw this fake reverence. People are shooting each other up in Memphis tonight.

    Damn right- and the only way I can stomach turkey is if it's buried under a mountain of cranberry sauce. Grilled up a couple NY strips for me and the brother in law yesterday. If no one ate turkey- there would be a couple hundred of them per square mile in no time.  

    @hoorta said:

    A tradition that is dying by the year. More important is to be the first in line for the early opening Black Friday deals,. Buy, America!!! Buy!!!  If you can't make a buck off of a holiday, it doesn't matter.   

    Damn right- and the only way I can stomach turkey is if it's buried under a mountain of cranberry sauce. Grilled up a couple NY strips for me and the brother in law yesterday. If no one ate turkey- there would be a couple hundred of them per square mile in no time.  

    We agree. The giving thanks part is good, but honestly buddy, I do that every day. The Holiday has become a ridiculous ritual.

    I actually need some clothes for an upcoming trip but I'll be damned if I am dealing with the mass nonsense. I'll just go Monday.

    Here's to a nice Sunday.

  • I really do. People acting like animals, in a hurry, accidents, shootings, traffic jammed up. Schiddt football......seldom the Browns. Add to that we had to endure a fahcking bye week.

    Thanksgiving is the most boring time of the year for me. I hate it. All this fackcking down time and i STILL have to wait 3 days for a faugking Browns game. Fauck Dallas and rest.of the schidtt they put on.

    @ghoolie said:

    I really do. People acting like animals, in a hurry, accidents, shootings, traffic jammed up. Schiddt football......seldom the Browns. Add to that we had to endure a fahcking bye week.

    Thanksgiving is the most boring time of the year for me. I hate it. All this fackcking down time and i STILL have to wait 3 days for a faugking Browns game. Fauck Dallas and rest.of the schidtt they put on.

    Yes Ghoolie but Thanksgiving is also time when we're supposed to give thanks for our blessings!  As a browns fan you should be thankful for a franchise QB, Myles Garret, Dorsey etc..  and the makings of a winning team!

  • @ghoolie said:

    I really do. People acting like animals, in a hurry, accidents, shootings, traffic jammed up. Schiddt football......seldom the Browns. Add to that we had to endure a fahcking bye week.

    Thanksgiving is the most boring time of the year for me. I hate it. All this fackcking down time and i STILL have to wait 3 days for a faugking Browns game. Fauck Dallas and rest.of the schidtt they put on.

    Yes Ghoolie but Thanksgiving is also time when we're supposed to give thanks for our blessings!  As a browns fan you should be thankful for a franchise QB, Myles Garret, Dorsey etc..  and the makings of a winning team!

    @stinkhole said:

    Yes Ghoolie but Thanksgiving is also time when we're supposed to give thanks for our blessings!  As a browns fan you should be thankful for a franchise QB, Myles Garret, Dorsey etc..  and the makings of a winning team!

    Yes and some traditions like believe it or not I actually watch the Macy's parade and have for 60+ years. 

    I really like a good turkey dinner stuffing first, the wife this year tried a Hawaiian bread stuffing along with thd regular stuff it was good along with plenty of good gravy, mashed potatoes, of course dark & some white meat, green bean casserole with mushrooms as the main plate and plenty of hors d'oevures and some good desserts all which last as main meals and snacks for a few days. We also tried different black and green olives this year Nobody has to force me to eat that.

    And I love catching football on and off this year. We called, texted and emailed various friends during the day.

    On it goes.....we will not get near a mall all weekend. What's not to like about Thanksgiving?  🙂

  • At work we have the radio on at all times, and it was a pain in the ass listening to all Black Friday commercials. Even more when it's not a Spanish holiday thus we have a regular Thursday and Friday. Nonsense.

    About Thanksgiving, I like its spirit, being grateful about what we are given is important,  but nowadays any holiday can turn into a frivolity. Though I'd be more worried with Halloween (praising death and monsters? Really?)

  • At work we have the radio on at all times, and it was a pain in the ass listening to all Black Friday commercials. Even more when it's not a Spanish holiday thus we have a regular Thursday and Friday. Nonsense.

    About Thanksgiving, I like its spirit, being grateful about what we are given is important,  but nowadays any holiday can turn into a frivolity. Though I'd be more worried with Halloween (praising death and monsters? Really?)

    @nero said:

    At work we have the radio on at all times, and it was a pain in the ass listening to all Black Friday commercials. Even more when it's not a Spanish holiday thus we have a regular Thursday and Friday. Nonsense.

    About Thanksgiving, I like its spirit, being grateful about what we are given is important,  but nowadays any holiday can turn into a frivolity. Though I'd be more worried with Halloween (praising death and monsters? Really?)

    Halloween has grown in leaps and bounds recently in popularity and money spent on costumes and parties.

    Just another diversion I guess. Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter also not missed by marketers to get people to buy.....but I still like Thanksgiving, always will.