Njoku
-
Calls 'em likes I sees 'em...
And on this one you've gone full-asshole...
Somehow I'll survive, Tour.
What's more interesting is why you feel like you need to run to LondonBrown's defense constantly...
Considering how often he gets called a troll, or a Negative Nancy, well... that must be exhausting.
Somehow I'll survive, Tour.
What's more interesting is why you feel like you need to run to LondonBrown's defense constantly...
Considering how often he gets called a troll, or a Negative Nancy, well... that must be exhausting.
Not interesting at all actually. When I disagree with LB, which happens as often as not, I actually discuss the topic with him. I'm secure enough in my own arguments to do so with out having to cast aspersions or ascribe his motivations.
I simply wonder why you have the constant urge to bring up Sashi repeatedly in replies to LB when he's not been mentioned. Why is that???
This thread is a prime example. The topic was Njoku. In the one reply you made on topic you essentially endorsed Njoku's play. Does that makes you a Sashi fan as well?
As for your survival... being an ass has been fatal to many former posters.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login