John Dorsey Appreciation Thread
-
Dorsey calls plays?
He is the CEO on the field. He LET thos plays be called. He oversaw the team going into the tank.
We will.find out a lot a out what kind of HC he is this week. If he doesn't rail on tjis team going into the tank, then he isn't.the guy to get us to the SB.
Sorry, but Belechik or Payton (sp.) would have come out the second half guns a blazing. This team looked like Marty and Bernie the second half, and it is inacceptable.
We are no longer a rebuilding team. We are a team with a chance at the playoffs. Time to raise the bar. Time to bury coward football on the past. If they drafted Mayfield just to turn him into coward kosar, playing not to lose, then the team needs to move.
He is the CEO on the field. He LET thos plays be called. He oversaw the team going into the tank.
We will.find out a lot a out what kind of HC he is this week. If he doesn't rail on tjis team going into the tank, then he isn't.the guy to get us to the SB.
Sorry, but Belechik or Payton (sp.) would have come out the second half guns a blazing. This team looked like Marty and Bernie the second half, and it is inacceptable.
We are no longer a rebuilding team. We are a team with a chance at the playoffs. Time to raise the bar. Time to bury coward football on the past. If they drafted Mayfield just to turn him into coward kosar, playing not to lose, then the team needs to move.
Hold up Dorsey is the head coach now? Come on Ghoolie thought you were dropping the schtik.
-
Oh, him and RG Knee, and playing a not ready for prime time Kizer. Anyone want to say Baker isn't? After Cue-ball buried him behind Taylor?
When you going to get over no GM in the history of the league ever bats 1.000 ? Landry is a really valuable piece of the team, and seems like you're the only Negative Nancy ragging on him. He wasn't brought here to ring up 1,500 yards and 15 touchdowns.
Said way before the half. Ghoolie was going to accuse the Browns of playing Mary ball.
Landry is trash. We need to get out of the terrible contract he has.
Landry is trash. We need to get out of the terrible contract he has.
I already said, you have your head up your azz regarding Landry. He's right on pace to rack up the numbers he was brought here for. 1,000 yards and 100 receptions. His contract makes him pretty untradeable too...
Or you have the idea players are going out of their way to say "I really want to go to Cleveland... LOL We still had to overpay for talent- and Landry has plenty of it. Still pining for the days of hands of stone Braylon Edwards, apparently.
-
I have zero interest in throwing the ball to Landry 20 times a game because of completion numbers. It didn’t win games for Miami and it won’t here.
He holds a NFL record of some kind for the lowest yards per catch for anyone over 100 receptions in a season. He’s slow, he doesn’t score TD’s and he scares nobody.
-
I have zero interest in throwing the ball to Landry 20 times a game because of completion numbers. It didn’t win games for Miami and it won’t here.
He holds a NFL record of some kind for the lowest yards per catch for anyone over 100 receptions in a season. He’s slow, he doesn’t score TD’s and he scares nobody.
I have zero interest in throwing the ball to Landry 20 times a game because of completion numbers. It didn’t win games for Miami and it won’t here.
He holds a NFL record of some kind for the lowest yards per catch for anyone over 100 receptions in a season. He’s slow, he doesn’t score TD’s and he scares nobody.
And he's the best possession receiver in the NFL. Get over it. Moved the chains a couple times today in critical situations.
-
I have zero interest in throwing the ball to Landry 20 times a game because of completion numbers. It didn’t win games for Miami and it won’t here.
He holds a NFL record of some kind for the lowest yards per catch for anyone over 100 receptions in a season. He’s slow, he doesn’t score TD’s and he scares nobody.
And he's the best possession receiver in the NFL. Get over it. Moved the chains a couple times today in critical situations.
-
I have zero interest in throwing the ball to Landry 20 times a game because of completion numbers. It didn’t win games for Miami and it won’t here.
He holds a NFL record of some kind for the lowest yards per catch for anyone over 100 receptions in a season. He’s slow, he doesn’t score TD’s and he scares nobody.
And he's the best possession receiver in the NFL. Get over it. Moved the chains a couple times today in critical situations.
And he's the best possession receiver in the NFL. Get over it. Moved the chains a couple times today in critical situations.
I don’t have to get over anything I just have a different opinion on him. And for me what he does is easily replaceable. I’ve said that since we traded for him and before we gave him a shedload of cash.
-
And he's the best possession receiver in the NFL. Get over it. Moved the chains a couple times today in critical situations.
I don’t have to get over anything I just have a different opinion on him. And for me what he does is easily replaceable. I’ve said that since we traded for him and before we gave him a shedload of cash.
I don’t have to get over anything I just have a different opinion on him. And for me what he does is easily replaceable. I’ve said that since we traded for him and before we gave him a shedload of cash.
He has a similar role that Garrett has on the D, he takes some of the D away that must cover his option just like Garrett usually occupies a couple of D players most of the time.
-
I don’t have to get over anything I just have a different opinion on him. And for me what he does is easily replaceable. I’ve said that since we traded for him and before we gave him a shedload of cash.
He has a similar role that Garrett has on the D, he takes some of the D away that must cover his option just like Garrett usually occupies a couple of D players most of the time.
He has a similar role that Garrett has on the D, he takes some of the D away that must cover his option just like Garrett usually occupies a couple of D players most of the time.
It's very interesting to see our offensive philosophy play out. Pound the rock, spread it around to literally everyone (except Devalve...wtf?), pound it some more, and take some calculated semi-deep shots (rarely do we go full-bomb), and we try above all else to stay in front of the sticks. One of the best feats our offense has accomplished in the past 3 games is staying out of the dreaded 3rd and longs. It's quite spectacular, really. Baker had another day of supreme accuracy, some of his passes were bang on. How about that 3rd and 11, flushed by the pressure, rollout-laser to Callaway? Yessir!
-
And he's the best possession receiver in the NFL. Get over it. Moved the chains a couple times today in critical situations.
I don’t have to get over anything I just have a different opinion on him. And for me what he does is easily replaceable. I’ve said that since we traded for him and before we gave him a shedload of cash.
I don’t have to get over anything I just have a different opinion on him. And for me what he does is easily replaceable. I’ve said that since we traded for him and before we gave him a shedload of cash.
As far as easily replaceable- wrong. You're entitled to your very minority opinion about Jarvis....
-
I have zero interest in throwing the ball to Landry 20 times a game because of completion numbers. It didn’t win games for Miami and it won’t here.
He holds a NFL record of some kind for the lowest yards per catch for anyone over 100 receptions in a season. He’s slow, he doesn’t score TD’s and he scares nobody.
And he's the best possession receiver in the NFL. Get over it. Moved the chains a couple times today in critical situations.
-
I don’t have to get over anything I just have a different opinion on him. And for me what he does is easily replaceable. I’ve said that since we traded for him and before we gave him a shedload of cash.
As far as easily replaceable- wrong. You're entitled to your very minority opinion about Jarvis....
As far as easily replaceable- wrong. You're entitled to your very minority opinion about Jarvis....
I said at the time we already have what he can do in Duke Johnson (who is also more dangerous after catch) and since Hue left, we are seeing what Duke can do on WR routes. I have seen nothing to change my mind on my Landry stance.
I don’t buy the winning attitude thing either personally.
-
He is the CEO on the field. He LET thos plays be called. He oversaw the team going into the tank.
We will.find out a lot a out what kind of HC he is this week. If he doesn't rail on tjis team going into the tank, then he isn't.the guy to get us to the SB.
Sorry, but Belechik or Payton (sp.) would have come out the second half guns a blazing. This team looked like Marty and Bernie the second half, and it is inacceptable.
We are no longer a rebuilding team. We are a team with a chance at the playoffs. Time to raise the bar. Time to bury coward football on the past. If they drafted Mayfield just to turn him into coward kosar, playing not to lose, then the team needs to move.
Hold up Dorsey is the head coach now? Come on Ghoolie thought you were dropping the schtik.
Hold up Dorsey is the head coach now? Come on Ghoolie thought you were dropping the schtik.
Honestly, I was in a rush. I meant to address WILLIAMS, not Dorsey. Dorsey is aces with me. Williams ia actually aces as well. My irritation today was the Browns taking their foot off the gas, way, way too early. I had a brain fart, and in my Alzheimers state of mind, saw Williams instead of Dorsey. Sorry for the f up. I didn't mean to torque the thread.
This is the best GM the Browns have had decades. I would venture to say that nobody has a higher percentage of picks who are contributin to the level his are. He absolutely nailed the 2018 draft. Best draft I have seen as a Browns fan.
-
What I would say about the play calling second half is it was new territory for this coaching staff and team. They’ve never had a lead like that to defend. Just need to learn their lesson that’s all.
-
Don't confuse Sam with shidtbag Marty, Sam was a great HC, Marty was garbage.
We player Marty Ball. Horrible.
ghools it's 2018..sorry man but it's just Time to bury that lifetime brain DVD box set into lake erie, just like they did to the muni that we all had great times in..A) This team could be better than Bill's/Sam's or Marty's..B) with a dipstick owner that just saw his favor'd coach get banged by Dorsey's kids.More reason to Keep Out Mr.Haslam .C) We just need a leader of men to coach this team..That maybe closer to being in place also?.......... It's about time for the New Browns to get this right ?
ghools it's 2018..sorry man but it's just Time to bury that lifetime brain DVD box set into lake erie, just like they did to the muni that we all had great times in..A) This team could be better than Bill's/Sam's or Marty's..B) with a dipstick owner that just saw his favor'd coach get banged by Dorsey's kids.More reason to Keep Out Mr.Haslam .C) We just need a leader of men to coach this team..That maybe closer to being in place also?.......... It's about time for the New Browns to get this right ?
Fair enough bro. I was just upset to see the team take their foot off the gas way way way too early. This pizzes me off like you have no idea. Your watch Baker pass at will and then what? Poof, some jackoff decides. " Hey, we have scored enough, let's play conservative now, let's kill our momentum, let's destroy the confidence we are building and lets let Cinci back into the game.... let's make the game all about them catching up. WHAT THE FAAAHK? WHAT THE FAAAHK?
How the hell does this happen? We are so much better than the Bengals, we should have tried to score 60.
What to these caulksucker think? " Oh, we are scoring too much, let's not do that any more? Or, Well,.I think it's time to not score any more and just get some nice pinting in?
Sorry for the Marty reference, but dude, that Elways Drive game still sticks in my brain. There is no shame in losing, but there IS shame in not swinging for the bleachers each and every time we get a chance. I dont want to see this bullschidt any more. not on this team.
-
ghools it's 2018..sorry man but it's just Time to bury that lifetime brain DVD box set into lake erie, just like they did to the muni that we all had great times in..A) This team could be better than Bill's/Sam's or Marty's..B) with a dipstick owner that just saw his favor'd coach get banged by Dorsey's kids.More reason to Keep Out Mr.Haslam .C) We just need a leader of men to coach this team..That maybe closer to being in place also?.......... It's about time for the New Browns to get this right ?
Fair enough bro. I was just upset to see the team take their foot off the gas way way way too early. This pizzes me off like you have no idea. Your watch Baker pass at will and then what? Poof, some jackoff decides. " Hey, we have scored enough, let's play conservative now, let's kill our momentum, let's destroy the confidence we are building and lets let Cinci back into the game.... let's make the game all about them catching up. WHAT THE FAAAHK? WHAT THE FAAAHK?
How the hell does this happen? We are so much better than the Bengals, we should have tried to score 60.
What to these caulksucker think? " Oh, we are scoring too much, let's not do that any more? Or, Well,.I think it's time to not score any more and just get some nice pinting in?
Sorry for the Marty reference, but dude, that Elways Drive game still sticks in my brain. There is no shame in losing, but there IS shame in not swinging for the bleachers each and every time we get a chance. I dont want to see this bullschidt any more. not on this team.
Fair enough bro. I was just upset to see the team take their foot off the gas way way way too early. This pizzes me off like you have no idea. Your watch Baker pass at will and then what? Poof, some jackoff decides. " Hey, we have scored enough, let's play conservative now, let's kill our momentum, let's destroy the confidence we are building and lets let Cinci back into the game.... let's make the game all about them catching up. WHAT THE FAAAHK? WHAT THE FAAAHK?
How the hell does this happen? We are so much better than the Bengals, we should have tried to score 60.
What to these caulksucker think? " Oh, we are scoring too much, let's not do that any more? Or, Well,.I think it's time to not score any more and just get some nice pinting in?
Sorry for the Marty reference, but dude, that Elways Drive game still sticks in my brain. There is no shame in losing, but there IS shame in not swinging for the bleachers each and every time we get a chance. I dont want to see this bullschidt any more. not on this team.
I totally agree. I have always hated playing the prevent. Play the way you GOT the lead & put the damn game away. Today, I wouldn't have taken my foot off the gas until we passed 50 points.
I always thought Marty was a brilliant game day coach UNTIL he got a lead & I don't want to revisit those days.
I wonder what Dorsey was thinking when one of our HC candidates DID take his foot off the gas early today? I guess we'll see, but I DO trust Dorsey.
Mike
-
Fair enough bro. I was just upset to see the team take their foot off the gas way way way too early. This pizzes me off like you have no idea. Your watch Baker pass at will and then what? Poof, some jackoff decides. " Hey, we have scored enough, let's play conservative now, let's kill our momentum, let's destroy the confidence we are building and lets let Cinci back into the game.... let's make the game all about them catching up. WHAT THE FAAAHK? WHAT THE FAAAHK?
How the hell does this happen? We are so much better than the Bengals, we should have tried to score 60.
What to these caulksucker think? " Oh, we are scoring too much, let's not do that any more? Or, Well,.I think it's time to not score any more and just get some nice pinting in?
Sorry for the Marty reference, but dude, that Elways Drive game still sticks in my brain. There is no shame in losing, but there IS shame in not swinging for the bleachers each and every time we get a chance. I dont want to see this bullschidt any more. not on this team.
I totally agree. I have always hated playing the prevent. Play the way you GOT the lead & put the damn game away. Today, I wouldn't have taken my foot off the gas until we passed 50 points.
I always thought Marty was a brilliant game day coach UNTIL he got a lead & I don't want to revisit those days.
I wonder what Dorsey was thinking when one of our HC candidates DID take his foot off the gas early today? I guess we'll see, but I DO trust Dorsey.
Mike
I totally agree. I have always hated playing the prevent. Play the way you GOT the lead & put the damn game away. Today, I wouldn't have taken my foot off the gas until we passed 50 points.
I always thought Marty was a brilliant game day coach UNTIL he got a lead & I don't want to revisit those days.
I wonder what Dorsey was thinking when one of our HC candidates DID take his foot off the gas early today? I guess we'll see, but I DO trust Dorsey.
Mike
Mike, we will find out about Williams this week. If he doesn't spit nails about letting up, then I will be disappointed. We could have scored 70 points today, we should have scored at least 49.
-
Landry is trash. We need to get out of the terrible contract he has.
I already said, you have your head up your azz regarding Landry. He's right on pace to rack up the numbers he was brought here for. 1,000 yards and 100 receptions. His contract makes him pretty untradeable too...
Or you have the idea players are going out of their way to say "I really want to go to Cleveland... LOL We still had to overpay for talent- and Landry has plenty of it. Still pining for the days of hands of stone Braylon Edwards, apparently.
I already said, you have your head up your azz regarding Landry. He's right on pace to rack up the numbers he was brought here for. 1,000 yards and 100 receptions. His contract makes him pretty untradeable too...
Or you have the idea players are going out of their way to say "I really want to go to Cleveland... LOL We still had to overpay for talent- and Landry has plenty of it. Still pining for the days of hands of stone Braylon Edwards, apparently.
Landry is not AJ Green or Julio Jones. He was never acquired for that. He is a keeper, and when we get a big WR who will suck up all the double coverage, Landy is going to become even more effective. He serves a role, and I think he is a keeper.
-
Because of what JD has already done for our team, I will purchase a new Browns shirt and wear it with “Dangerous” pride.
Johnny Dangerously?
At least football is becoming fun again in NE Ohio and I give that credit to.... John Dorsey
THANKYOU!
-
I already said, you have your head up your azz regarding Landry. He's right on pace to rack up the numbers he was brought here for. 1,000 yards and 100 receptions. His contract makes him pretty untradeable too...
Or you have the idea players are going out of their way to say "I really want to go to Cleveland... LOL We still had to overpay for talent- and Landry has plenty of it. Still pining for the days of hands of stone Braylon Edwards, apparently.
Landry is not AJ Green or Julio Jones. He was never acquired for that. He is a keeper, and when we get a big WR who will suck up all the double coverage, Landy is going to become even more effective. He serves a role, and I think he is a keeper.
Landry is not AJ Green or Julio Jones. He was never acquired for that. He is a keeper, and when we get a big WR who will suck up all the double coverage, Landy is going to become even more effective. He serves a role, and I think he is a keeper.
Ur gettin' smarter Tom. Must have had a Snickers!?
-
Randall said Hue "needed" a gameball. Randall is a hero in my book.
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/11/25/damarious-randall-hue-jackson-needed-game-ball/
It's also ridiculous Hue said, "thank you for the ball", did he realized he was being mocked or thought it was a compliment?
smh at all of the Hue defenders in the comments of that article though, calling us punks and Hue classy, hahaha
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login