Skip to content

WEEK 14 - TOP 25 RANKINGS AND TV SCHEDULE, and conference championship week.

College Football Forum
27 5 962
  • AxeA Axe

    @the-gipper said:

    True....the game should have never been allowed to go into OT,  If the refs had made the right calls OSU would have won it in regulation.

     I hate dealing with blinder wearing homers. Go away. default_facepalm.gif

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @axe said:

     I hate dealing with blinder wearing homers. Go away. default_facepalm.gif

    If you had paid one damn bit of attention to the game you would know that I am right there at least three calls that went against Ohio State or that were never made that would’ve benefited Ohio State it would’ve caused that game to be over in regulation sorry maybe you don’t remember it but I certainly do because I pay attention and you apparently do not

  • @axe said:

     I hate dealing with blinder wearing homers. Go away. default_facepalm.gif

    If you had paid one damn bit of attention to the game you would know that I am right there at least three calls that went against Ohio State or that were never made that would’ve benefited Ohio State it would’ve caused that game to be over in regulation sorry maybe you don’t remember it but I certainly do because I pay attention and you apparently do not

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #16

    @the-gipper said:

    If you had paid one damn bit of attention to the game you would know that I am right there at least three calls that went against Ohio State or that were never made that would’ve benefited Ohio State it would’ve caused that game to be over in regulation sorry maybe you don’t remember it but I certainly do because I pay attention and you apparently do not

    Unless you were listening only to Dan Fouts and his ultra bias toward Winslow I & II and 13 point favorites UM.

    It must have killed him to say "and the BUCKEYES are National Champs and they did it their way...."

    Oh and that one call in the end zone was a penalty......again, I've probably seen that replay 50 times and watched the game "many" times....and it's still a classic. 😁

  • @the-gipper said:

    If you had paid one damn bit of attention to the game you would know that I am right there at least three calls that went against Ohio State or that were never made that would’ve benefited Ohio State it would’ve caused that game to be over in regulation sorry maybe you don’t remember it but I certainly do because I pay attention and you apparently do not

    Unless you were listening only to Dan Fouts and his ultra bias toward Winslow I & II and 13 point favorites UM.

    It must have killed him to say "and the BUCKEYES are National Champs and they did it their way...."

    Oh and that one call in the end zone was a penalty......again, I've probably seen that replay 50 times and watched the game "many" times....and it's still a classic. 😁

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @mjp28 said:

    Unless you were listening only to Dan Fouts and his ultra bias toward Winslow I & II and 13 point favorites UM.

    It must have killed him to say "and the BUCKEYES are National Champs and they did it their way...."

    Oh and that one call in the end zone was a penalty......again, I've probably seen that replay 50 times and watched the game "many" times....and it's still a classic. 😁

    There were two holding calls on OSU receivers during their last drive in regulation that should have been called, but were not.  When a defender grabs a receivers jersey and stretches it out...that is holding. 

    There was one other call....can't remember it, but it should have been called and wasn't.  It has been 16 years, after all.

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #18

    Tex-ass 14 Okl 6 2nd 7 min left......hook em horns!

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #19

    Watching the usual lack of defense in the Little Ten, I just can't see bringing the OU coach to the Browns. They just don't play good competition defensively, nor do they exhibit good defense at OU. Pass.

  • ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by
    #20

    well unless there is a miracle in the acc championship game The Bucks are not in

  • well unless there is a miracle in the acc championship game The Bucks are not in

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @atom said:

    well unless there is a miracle in the acc championship game The Bucks are not in

    The BUCKEYES are Rose Bowl bound with a win tonight.

    1. ALA 2. CLEM 3. ND 4. OKL barring any late upsets. GO IRISH! 

  • AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by
    #22

    After what I saw in the Ala/Ga game I still have a hard time putting Ga outside the top four.. Would love to see a Georgia/Ohio State bowl game hookup..

  • AxeA Axe

    After what I saw in the Ala/Ga game I still have a hard time putting Ga outside the top four.. Would love to see a Georgia/Ohio State bowl game hookup..

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @axe said:

    After what I saw in the Ala/Ga game I still have a hard time putting Ga outside the top four.. Would love to see a Georgia/Ohio State bowl game hookup..

    I would love to see an 8 game playoff this year.

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #24

    The 12-1 OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY BUCKEYES back to back BIG TEN CHAMPIONS. 

    Not bad!

  • AxeA Axe

    After what I saw in the Ala/Ga game I still have a hard time putting Ga outside the top four.. Would love to see a Georgia/Ohio State bowl game hookup..

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @axe said:

    After what I saw in the Ala/Ga game I still have a hard time putting Ga outside the top four.. Would love to see a Georgia/Ohio State bowl game hookup..

    I have no problem Georgia got slobber knocker by Louisiana State lost three or four games 

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #26

    Kamalarry said:

    We only need a decade and in that decade we’ve had one coach who doesn’t protect pieces of shit while claiming to be a man of God.




    Alabama has 5 NCs in a decade and ohsu doesn’t have 5 in 15. Shut the fuck up saying y’all are close. If y’all are close to that then as I said, we are close to 10.

    Who the fuck are we?

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #27

    Troll.