2018 NFL TV Distribution Maps - Week 13
-
Hi, Browns fans! Our Browns are playing the first place Texans, who won 8 straight, but Oklahoma is not watching our game so far.
-
Curious as to why the Houston/Cleveland game is being broadcast in Minnesota.
Also....I don't have to worry about where the Browns are televised, I will be in the stadium.
-
Curious as to why the Houston/Cleveland game is being broadcast in Minnesota.
Also....I don't have to worry about where the Browns are televised, I will be in the stadium.
Curious as to why the Houston/Cleveland game is being broadcast in Minnesota.
Also....I don't have to worry about where the Browns are televised, I will be in the stadium.
Because the Minnesota game is at 4 pm?
And the CBS early games are all over the map!
-
And for your college football entertainment:
SATURDAY, DECEMBER 1

12:00 PM BIG XII CHAMPIONSHIP
14 Texas vs 5 Oklahoma
(in Arlington TX)ABC Sean McDonough, Todd Blackledge 4 pm - SEC CHAMPIONSHIP
4 Georgia vs 1 Alabama
(in Atlanta)CBS Brad Nessler, Gary Danielson 8:00 PM ACC CHAMPIONSHIP
2 Clemson vs Pittsburgh
(in Charlotte)ABC Chris Fowler, Kirk Herbstreit 8:00 PM BIG TEN CHAMPIONSHIP
21 Northwestern vs 6 Ohio State
(in Indianapolis)FOX Gus Johnson, Joel Klatt -
Curious as to why the Houston/Cleveland game is being broadcast in Minnesota.
Also....I don't have to worry about where the Browns are televised, I will be in the stadium.
Because the Minnesota game is at 4 pm?
And the CBS early games are all over the map!
Because the Minnesota game is at 4 pm?
And the CBS early games are all over the map!
Well, the other thing is, look at this early lineup:
Baltimore @ AtlantaJim Nantz, Tony Romo█Cleveland @ HoustonGreg Gumbel, Trent Green, Bruce Arians█Denver @ CincinnatiSpero Dedes, Adam Archuleta█Buffalo @ MiamiAndrew Catalon, James Lofton█Indianapolis @ JacksonvilleTom McCarthy, Steve Beuerlein█Kansas City @ Oakland (LATE)Ian Eagle, Dan Fouts█NY Jets @ Tennessee (LATE)They must figure watching Baker Mayfield and Watson would be more entertaining than the alternatives. Plus, the Browns will be on opposite the Packers and Cardinals.....so they must know that the entire state of Minnesota would be watching that game -
Fuck this map!
Stream that shit for free bitches! -
Yep, even frozen ponds have crap Refs....So while we all wait for that Ref named Walt Disney
The Browns at Texans may have drawn the better Walt. The Oakland Bandits crew of Walt Anderson will open week 13 on TNF Dallas vs Saints. In Houston, Our Browns will have the Walt Coleman crew. Members of Walt Coleman's crew may score highly enough to see the SB this season? Referee Walt & Umpire Jeff Rice both carry 19 NFL seasons. Along with a pair of 17 year guys,a 9,a 4, and 1 in first season..Walt Coleman will call his 307th NFL game with a 4-15 record calling Browns games. Coleman called the Browns one win with the Chargers late last season. The Texans started this season going 0-3. With the Walt Coleman crew calling the Giants win over Houston 27-22 in week 3. Good Luck to all those traveling to Houston this weekend.. Here's your competition this week
W00F-WooF!! louder than them!! Go Browns!! forecast-blue/red & Dome-ie
-
Curious as to why the Houston/Cleveland game is being broadcast in Minnesota.
Also....I don't have to worry about where the Browns are televised, I will be in the stadium.
Curious as to why the Houston/Cleveland game is being broadcast in Minnesota.
Also....I don't have to worry about where the Browns are televised, I will be in the stadium.
Ditto, and I racked the game on my DVR. If you look at that map- it's the sad reason I have to pay Directv an extra $300 a year, because the stinking Bengals getting preference in Dayton.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login