Skip to content

Stallworth Suspended

The Browns Board
79 23 4.3k
  • Weed in his system?

    I said it first, I still think this is the case, he was out at 7am because he was picking up coke. I know there is no proof, but I just have a gut feeling. No one is up all night drinking without doing some coke. Hey, I was in college once, trust me. I saw the video.

  • Weed in his system?

    I said it first, I still think this is the case, he was out at 7am because he was picking up coke. I know there is no proof, but I just have a gut feeling. No one is up all night drinking without doing some coke. Hey, I was in college once, trust me. I saw the video.

    @kosar_for_president said:

    Weed in his system?

    I said it first, I still think this is the case, he was out at 7am because he was picking up coke. I know there is no proof, but I just have a gut feeling. No one is up all night drinking without doing some coke. Hey, I was in college once, trust me. I saw the video.

    Dude you're wrong. I live in Vegas and have had many a night where the partying didn't stop until 9 am the next day. No drugs involved. In a place like Miami the same is possible. You need to get out more and stop thinking of your life in college. 😁

  • @kosar_for_president said:

    Weed in his system?

    I said it first, I still think this is the case, he was out at 7am because he was picking up coke. I know there is no proof, but I just have a gut feeling. No one is up all night drinking without doing some coke. Hey, I was in college once, trust me. I saw the video.

    Dude you're wrong. I live in Vegas and have had many a night where the partying didn't stop until 9 am the next day. No drugs involved. In a place like Miami the same is possible. You need to get out more and stop thinking of your life in college. 😁

    @vegasdogg said:

    You need to get out more

    And stay up until 9 am drinking, got it.

  • @kosar_for_president said:

    Weed in his system?

    I said it first, I still think this is the case, he was out at 7am because he was picking up coke. I know there is no proof, but I just have a gut feeling. No one is up all night drinking without doing some coke. Hey, I was in college once, trust me. I saw the video.

    Dude you're wrong. I live in Vegas and have had many a night where the partying didn't stop until 9 am the next day. No drugs involved. In a place like Miami the same is possible. You need to get out more and stop thinking of your life in college. 😁

    @vegasdogg said:

    You need to get out more

    If you mean living in 3 countries and 7 states as "getting out", then I think I'm good.

  • @vegasdogg said:

    You need to get out more

    If you mean living in 3 countries and 7 states as "getting out", then I think I'm good.

    @kosar_for_president said:

    If you mean living in 3 countries and 7 states as "getting out", then I think I'm good.

    Still living in Euclid, Ohio though, huh? LOL.

  • @kosar_for_president said:

    If you mean living in 3 countries and 7 states as "getting out", then I think I'm good.

    Still living in Euclid, Ohio though, huh? LOL.

    @vegasdogg said:

    Still living in Euclid, Ohio though, huh? LOL.

    Yea my dad had his third hip replacement surgery and needed help. He's a vet.

    Last year was living in Kitty Hawk on the OBX. Previously lived in Denver, Boulder, Colorado Springs, Conover, Madison, Martinsville, Chesapeake, Chicago, Leeds, Dollymount, Manchester, to name a few. Thanks for asking though, my dad is doing fine now. LOL? Vegas rules, lol. You need to get out more.

  • @vegasdogg said:

    Still living in Euclid, Ohio though, huh? LOL.

    Yea my dad had his third hip replacement surgery and needed help. He's a vet.

    Last year was living in Kitty Hawk on the OBX. Previously lived in Denver, Boulder, Colorado Springs, Conover, Madison, Martinsville, Chesapeake, Chicago, Leeds, Dollymount, Manchester, to name a few. Thanks for asking though, my dad is doing fine now. LOL? Vegas rules, lol. You need to get out more.

    @kosar_for_president said:

    Last year was living in Kitty Hawk on the OBX. Previously lived in Denver, Boulder, Colorado Springs, Conover, Madison, Martinsville, Chesapeake, Chicago, Leeds, Dollymount, Manchester, to name a few. .

    What is this eHarmony?

  • Perhaps Stan could open a new Dating Forum so you two could flirt in a more comfortable and appropriate environment.

  • Nope just defining what "getting out" means.

  • Perhaps Stan could open a new Dating Forum so you two could flirt in a more comfortable and appropriate environment.

    mz. said:

    Perhaps Stan could open a new Dating Forum so you two could flirt in a more comfortable and appropriate environment.

    I'm not sure Skippy is still alive.

  • Nope just defining what "getting out" means.

    @kosar_for_president said:

    Nope just defining what "getting out" means.

    Arguing with Mr. Vegas is a fruitless enterprise...

  • @kosar_for_president said:

    Nope just defining what "getting out" means.

    Arguing with Mr. Vegas is a fruitless enterprise...

    mz. said:

    Arguing with Mr. Vegas is a fruitless enterprise...

    There is no argument, he's already was owned.

  • mz. said:

    Arguing with Mr. Vegas is a fruitless enterprise...

    There is no argument, he's already was owned.

    @kosar_for_president said:

    There is no argument, he's already was owned.

    Good luck with all that. 🙂

  • Well, FYI, I have been to Germany, Russia, Peru, and Italy, while also living in SC, Wash DC, Vegas, Ohio (C-Bus, Willoughby, Steetsboro and University Hts) California and Alaska.

    I am a Pisces and own my own business.

    I guess since the Stallworth situation has died down we might as well continue a 'pissing match/cock measuring' game.

  • I've never been to England but I kinda like the Beatles.....

    Makes me want to bust out in song singing I've been everywhere man, I've been everywhere....

    Weed can stay in your system up to 30 days, testing positive for the killer weed doesn't mean that it was injested within the past few hours....

    peace

    T.Dawg

  • Hey Chuck----go screw yourself, and I sincerely mean that....

    Why the mods even allow you to post on this board is beyond me... You add nothing to the quality of life here, all you do is spew bullshit and show your ignorance....

    You personify the Steeler nation: idiots, maggots and fools....

    peace

    T.Dawg

  • mikeyP72 said:

    Yeah, and if he's being accused of being up at 7am on coke, why would he be high too?

    Im not huge on drugs but that doesnt make too much sense 😉

    It didn't say he was high at the time, just that he had THC in his system. THC stays in the system for 30 days minimum, Coke 3 days at the maximum. A athlete with 6-10% body fat like Stallworth could be even less then the minimums.

  • mikeyP72 said:

    Jim Brown said he info stating he knew with great certainty Stallworth was high on marijuana at the time of the accident.

    Which brings me to my next point... If he was coked out all night why would he be smoking marijuana. Secondly, he could of very well been leaving the scene of a late night booty call.

    All things aside, it's irrelevant he was well over the legal limit and killed a man, he got his sentence and his suspension which the entirety is still looming. We have a decent WR core being built.

    I think all parties will walk away from this in the end getting what they want. Donte doesnt spend 15 years in prison and we dont have to pay him anymore to be injured.

    Done and done?

    To come down so he can drive? Obviously there is no proof, just a gut feeling.

    I agree with the later though.

  • Why and how does Jim Brown know that he was stoned?

    Is this a actual fact or is there something to back it up?

  • I think its good. He should be drinking and driving. but hell he might come back. maybe not with the browns but for someone else