Stallworth Suspended
-
Still living in Euclid, Ohio though, huh? LOL.
Yea my dad had his third hip replacement surgery and needed help. He's a vet.
Last year was living in Kitty Hawk on the OBX. Previously lived in Denver, Boulder, Colorado Springs, Conover, Madison, Martinsville, Chesapeake, Chicago, Leeds, Dollymount, Manchester, to name a few. Thanks for asking though, my dad is doing fine now. LOL? Vegas rules, lol. You need to get out more.
Last year was living in Kitty Hawk on the OBX. Previously lived in Denver, Boulder, Colorado Springs, Conover, Madison, Martinsville, Chesapeake, Chicago, Leeds, Dollymount, Manchester, to name a few. .
What is this eHarmony?
-
Nope just defining what "getting out" means.
-
Perhaps Stan could open a new Dating Forum so you two could flirt in a more comfortable and appropriate environment.
mz. said:
Perhaps Stan could open a new Dating Forum so you two could flirt in a more comfortable and appropriate environment.I'm not sure Skippy is still alive.
-
Nope just defining what "getting out" means.
Nope just defining what "getting out" means.
Arguing with Mr. Vegas is a fruitless enterprise...
-
Nope just defining what "getting out" means.
Arguing with Mr. Vegas is a fruitless enterprise...
mz. said:
Arguing with Mr. Vegas is a fruitless enterprise...There is no argument, he's already was owned.
-
mz. said:
Arguing with Mr. Vegas is a fruitless enterprise...There is no argument, he's already was owned.
There is no argument, he's already was owned.
Good luck with all that.

-
Well, FYI, I have been to Germany, Russia, Peru, and Italy, while also living in SC, Wash DC, Vegas, Ohio (C-Bus, Willoughby, Steetsboro and University Hts) California and Alaska.
I am a Pisces and own my own business.
I guess since the Stallworth situation has died down we might as well continue a 'pissing match/cock measuring' game.
-
I've never been to England but I kinda like the Beatles.....
Makes me want to bust out in song singing I've been everywhere man, I've been everywhere....
Weed can stay in your system up to 30 days, testing positive for the killer weed doesn't mean that it was injested within the past few hours....
peace
T.Dawg
-
Hey Chuck----go screw yourself, and I sincerely mean that....
Why the mods even allow you to post on this board is beyond me... You add nothing to the quality of life here, all you do is spew bullshit and show your ignorance....
You personify the Steeler nation: idiots, maggots and fools....
peace
T.Dawg
-
mikeyP72 said:
Yeah, and if he's being accused of being up at 7am on coke, why would he be high too?Im not huge on drugs but that doesnt make too much sense

It didn't say he was high at the time, just that he had THC in his system. THC stays in the system for 30 days minimum, Coke 3 days at the maximum. A athlete with 6-10% body fat like Stallworth could be even less then the minimums.
-
mikeyP72 said:
Jim Brown said he info stating he knew with great certainty Stallworth was high on marijuana at the time of the accident.Which brings me to my next point... If he was coked out all night why would he be smoking marijuana. Secondly, he could of very well been leaving the scene of a late night booty call.
All things aside, it's irrelevant he was well over the legal limit and killed a man, he got his sentence and his suspension which the entirety is still looming. We have a decent WR core being built.
I think all parties will walk away from this in the end getting what they want. Donte doesnt spend 15 years in prison and we dont have to pay him anymore to be injured.
Done and done?
To come down so he can drive? Obviously there is no proof, just a gut feeling.
I agree with the later though.
-
Why and how does Jim Brown know that he was stoned?
Is this a actual fact or is there something to back it up?
-
I think its good. He should be drinking and driving. but hell he might come back. maybe not with the browns but for someone else
-
Dude didn't 'jump' out in front of anyone. Read the police report and the arrest warrant, consider that DONTE HIMSELF pled guilty to DUI Manslaughter - Donte knows he was guilty, and was fortunate to be able to plead it down so that he doesn't even a year in jail.
Sorry, I don't see what Vick did anywhere NEAR as bad as running someone over and killing them while you're drunk. What can I say, I think humans > dogs. I'm funny that way.
I can respect that Donte has not whined and complained - he's taken his punishment like a man who made a bad decision that ended someone else's life.
The commissioner has a duty to issue this suspension, based on previous punishments for other players and his desire to clean up the league image.
You got a link to that police report or arrest warrant? What exactly did it say about the guy crossing a 6 lanes, out of a crosswalk, in the early morning hours, to get to a bus? What does it say about what lane he was in, what actions he took prior to being hit, etc? Dude, you keep assuming that the guy wasn't doing anything wrong that could have prevented himself from being hit. So I want to see a link to this proof.
You got a link to that police report or arrest warrant? What exactly did it say about the guy crossing a 6 lanes, out of a crosswalk, in the early morning hours, to get to a bus? What does it say about what lane he was in, what actions he took prior to being hit, etc? Dude, you keep assuming that the guy wasn't doing anything wrong that could have prevented himself from being hit. So I want to see a link to this proof.
You could have done the search yourself. Since that requies...'effort', I'll link it for you. It appears you think I'm just bullshitting you.
search results:
4th link down.
http://cbs4.com/sports/donte.stallworth.ch...s.2.973191.html
Warrant is linked at the top of that article:
http://static.cbslocal.com/station/wfor/fi...restwarrant.pdf
That also says it's the police report linked, but it isn't.
Here is the report:
http://www.fox8.com/extras/wjw/miscfiles/DOC151.PDF
Let me add, that the guy was clearly breaking the law by jaywalking. He could have crossed in the crosswalk, and maybe Donte would have seen him and stopped. I was replying to the post that made it out as if Stallworth was blameless and this guy as like a cat the just 'ran out in front of the car'. That isn't how it happened.
-
Profootballtalk is reporting that there is video of the accident shot by the camera that watches the gates at Reyes's work.
People who have seen the footage say this may lead to stallworths sentence being shortened and possibly lifting / shortening the suspension from the NFL.
Might he have walked into Stallworths lane intentionally?
-
Why and how does Jim Brown know that he was stoned?
Is this a actual fact or is there something to back it up?
Why and how does Jim Brown know that he was stoned?
Is this a actual fact or is there something to back it up?
Depends on the source. Don't hear a lot from Jim Brown on this stuff, so maybe he trusts the source.
-
Profootballtalk is reporting that there is video of the accident shot by the camera that watches the gates at Reyes's work.
People who have seen the footage say this may lead to stallworths sentence being shortened and possibly lifting / shortening the suspension from the NFL.
Might he have walked into Stallworths lane intentionally?
AdaM said:
Profootballtalk is reporting that there is video of the accident shot by the camera that watches the gates at Reyes's work.People who have seen the footage say this may lead to stallworths sentence being shortened and possibly lifting / shortening the suspension from the NFL.
Might he have walked into Stallworths lane intentionally?
Which sentence - the NFL's or the criminal sentence?
More likely he didn't see him as he was crossing - that or he was panicked when the car was bearing down on him and bolted. I could see that happening.
If that is the case, the video should be available as public record, I would think.
-
AdaM said:
Profootballtalk is reporting that there is video of the accident shot by the camera that watches the gates at Reyes's work.People who have seen the footage say this may lead to stallworths sentence being shortened and possibly lifting / shortening the suspension from the NFL.
Might he have walked into Stallworths lane intentionally?
Which sentence - the NFL's or the criminal sentence?
More likely he didn't see him as he was crossing - that or he was panicked when the car was bearing down on him and bolted. I could see that happening.
If that is the case, the video should be available as public record, I would think.
Which sentence - the NFL's or the criminal sentence?
More likely he didn't see him as he was crossing - that or he was panicked when the car was bearing down on him and bolted. I could see that happening.
If that is the case, the video should be available as public record, I would think.
I would think this would be required to be admitted as evidence.....
Something seems fishy for NO news of this video to be posted until after the sentence...
-
Why would someone just getting off working all night "walk into the lane intentionally?" I would think he just wanted to get home.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login