Get to their backup QB
-
The Houston Oilers....errr Texans have a seemingly very good team going for them this year. One of the keys of course is that they have their talented young QB healthy so far guiding that team. However, last year he had that team going well...until he hurt himself. And because of his style it does seem that he may be prone to being hurt.
So....there may be a strategy for the Browns to attain victory: Get Watson out of the game, and get them to go with their backup QB.
And you know who that backup QB is? None other than Brandon Weeden. I would NOT see Brandon Weeden being even as quality a backup QB as Jeff Driskel was last week for the Bengalis.

-

-
Brandon is an alright backup quarterback but a backup is.....well a backup and not a starter for one of the 32 teams.
Quick who is the Cleveland backup oh yeah that guy.

-
Would you rather have Tyrod Taylor or Brandon Weeden? I know my answer.
I guess Tyrod being he has some starter experience -and- was the BROWNS plan A until he got hurt -and- Baker got thrust into the limelight as a rookie -and- the rest is becoming BROWNS and NFL history.
-
Houston beat writer was on Browns Daily yesterday and said their offensive tackles are some of the biggest weaknesses of their team. Obviously I don't want anything BAD to happen to Deshawn Watson because I really do admire the guy, but I wouldn't mind him getting pounded into submission so their backup, Mr. Weeden, enters the fray. When Hue was here, I'd say Weeden would enter the game and put up 30 points and 400 yards on us. Now, we'd tear them up with a backup QB. ?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login