Blake Williams calling the plays?
-
Allegedly, Gregg Williams still runs the meetings and outs together the game plans. However, Blake Williams has called the plays defensively the last 2 games.
The defense has looked pretty tough the last 2 games. It is important to add that the defense got very healthy before the ATL game.
Joe Schobert gets the final call to check the plays. “QB of the defense”
-
So... basic coaching structure then? Cool...
-
-
Allegedly, Gregg Williams still runs the meetings and outs together the game plans. However, Blake Williams has called the plays defensively the last 2 games.
The defense has looked pretty tough the last 2 games. It is important to add that the defense got very healthy before the ATL game.
Joe Schobert gets the final call to check the plays. “QB of the defense”
Allegedly, Gregg Williams still runs the meetings and outs together the game plans. However, Blake Williams has called the plays defensively the last 2 games.
The defense has looked pretty tough the last 2 games. It is important to add that the defense got very healthy before the ATL game.
Joe Schobert gets the final call to check the plays. “QB of the defense”
I am not sure I agree that the defense has looked tough the last two games. I think they have had some big stands and plays but the overall has not been stellar i my book.
-
Allegedly, Gregg Williams still runs the meetings and outs together the game plans. However, Blake Williams has called the plays defensively the last 2 games.
The defense has looked pretty tough the last 2 games. It is important to add that the defense got very healthy before the ATL game.
Joe Schobert gets the final call to check the plays. “QB of the defense”
I am not sure I agree that the defense has looked tough the last two games. I think they have had some big stands and plays but the overall has not been stellar i my book.
I am not sure I agree that the defense has looked tough the last two games. I think they have had some big stands and plays but the overall has not been stellar i my book.
The score could’ve stayed 35-14 if Avery didn’t go low on Driskell(int) AND Collins dropped a pick 6.
This week will be a huge test, I’m not sure if Watson can be contained
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login