Damarius Randall Vid at Bengals game
-
How can you NOT love Randall? His spirit is contagious!
Mike
-
How can you NOT love Randall? His spirit is contagious!
Mike
How can you NOT love Randall? His spirit is contagious!
Mike
I wish he'd stay healthy. He stay on the injury report.
-
That pick with handoff to Hue was just too damn funny. I think Hue must have called the play. LOL!
-
How can you NOT love Randall? His spirit is contagious!
Mike
How can you NOT love Randall? His spirit is contagious!
Mike
I completely agree with you. If you remember, when we signed him he was kind of a risk because we were moving him from his CB position at Green Bay to FS with us. It wasn't THAT much of a risk, but still, it also wasn't a sure thing. Additionally, Randall has played hurt virtually every single week with a painful heel injury (those HURT btw) and he's gutting it out. Homeboy is about to get paid, and I'm so happy for him.
-
I just hope it's the Browns who are paying him. Now we need to find a LB with his mentality.
Mike
-
I just hope it's the Browns who are paying him. Now we need to find a LB with his mentality.
Mike
I just hope it's the Browns who are paying him. Now we need to find a LB with his mentality.
Mike
The feelings of admiration and respect appear to be mutual, I'd be absolutely shocked if we didn't get a deal done. He also seems to dig the city and playing with a confident leader like Baker. They kind of mirror each other, ya know? The only thing that MIGHT jeopardize his stay with us is a Gregg Williams departure, but I doubt even that would prevent him from signing with us. Do we even know if his contract is up?
-
I just hope it's the Browns who are paying him. Now we need to find a LB with his mentality.
Mike
Now we need to find a LB with his mentality.
Mike
We have one - Joe Schobert. That said, I'd welcome another just like him....
-
I just hope it's the Browns who are paying him. Now we need to find a LB with his mentality.
Mike
I just hope it's the Browns who are paying him. Now we need to find a LB with his mentality.
Mike
With the way Mitchell was playing and Randall has played I'd honestly be pretty angry if we didn't throw some good money at them in future years. Ward, Mitchell, Randall, and Peppers (who has played a great deal better the past 6-7 games) is honestly just fine with me for starters going into next season. Heck, I think Carrie has played pretty dang well too. Mitchell's contract if he plays like he did before the injury (big IF) would be a steal really.
Edit: I missed that the Browns did pick up the 5th year option for Randall so he's locked in for 2019.
-
Good news that we have Randall at least ONE more year!..Thanks for the update.
Mike
-
How about Orson Charles? :
“Say what you wanna say, we got your back!!”
The chemistry and confidence is coming together with this young squad!!
-
I like seeing offensive and defensive players pushing each other. Andthe good vibe overall.
Let's keep fighting!
I like seeing offensive and defensive players pushing each other. Andthe good vibe overall.
Let's keep fighting!
I like that we won't be fighting over what QB to draft for the foreseeable future and that we've barely even mentioned the draft yet.
The Browns seem to actually resemble a competent franchise now. The toxicity has left the building.
Now if the Haslams can just stay the fuck out of the way.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login