Skip to content

Baker gets ROW 4th time!

The Browns Board
23 13 511 1
  • Image result for cowherd looks worried

  • Baker just took his 4th Pepsi Rookie of the Week honor. This a day after being named NFL Rookie of the Month!!

    BTW, I got a Baker "undraftable" hoodie tonight for my 72nd Birthday. HEY COLIN COWHERD! Where are you now you arrogant dipshitt?

    Mike

    @canton-mike said:

    Baker just took his 4th Pepsi Rookie of the Week honor. This a day after being named NFL Rookie of the Month!!

    BTW, I got a Baker "undraftable" hoodie tonight for my 72nd Birthday. HEY COLIN COWHERD! Where are you now you arrogant dipshitt?

    Mike

    Mayfield has a good jump on the NFL AFC Rookie of the Year. 😉

  • Baker just took his 4th Pepsi Rookie of the Week honor. This a day after being named NFL Rookie of the Month!!

    BTW, I got a Baker "undraftable" hoodie tonight for my 72nd Birthday. HEY COLIN COWHERD! Where are you now you arrogant dipshitt?

    Mike

    @canton-mike said:

    Baker just took his 4th Pepsi Rookie of the Week honor. This a day after being named NFL Rookie of the Month!!

    BTW, I got a Baker "undraftable" hoodie tonight for my 72nd Birthday. HEY COLIN COWHERD! Where are you now you arrogant dipshitt?

    Mike

    Happy Birthday Mike!

  • @canton-mike said:

    Baker just took his 4th Pepsi Rookie of the Week honor. This a day after being named NFL Rookie of the Month!!

    BTW, I got a Baker "undraftable" hoodie tonight for my 72nd Birthday. HEY COLIN COWHERD! Where are you now you arrogant dipshitt?

    Mike

    Mayfield has a good jump on the NFL AFC Rookie of the Year. 😉

    @mjp28 said:

    Mayfield has a good jump on the NFL AFC Rookie of the Year. 😉

    Yeah we had a whole thread on that. 

  • Happy birthday you old fuck. Us youngsters (by 3+months) look up to your sage advice.?

    @texasag1969 said:

    Happy birthday you old fuck. Us youngsters (by 3+months) look up to your sage advice.?

    Ok, take THIS advice sonny boy. Contact a kindly old 72 year old in Ohio & pay him $75.00 PLUS shipping for a seldom worn Manziel jersey. He MIGHT even throw in a Danny Shelton lava-lava!!  LOL

    Mike

  • 72 ? you are THAT much older than me? lol

  • 72 ? you are THAT much older than me? lol

    @calfoxwc said:

    72 ? you are THAT much older than me? lol

    both of y'all are fucking old.

  • Eight times a Brown has won the award out of a possible eleven.

    That’s a good sign.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Happy birthday you old fuck. Us youngsters (by 3+months) look up to your sage advice.?

    Ok, take THIS advice sonny boy. Contact a kindly old 72 year old in Ohio & pay him $75.00 PLUS shipping for a seldom worn Manziel jersey. He MIGHT even throw in a Danny Shelton lava-lava!!  LOL

    Mike

    @canton-mike said:

    Ok, take THIS advice sonny boy. Contact a kindly old 72 year old in Ohio & pay him $75.00 PLUS shipping for a seldom worn Manziel jersey. He MIGHT even throw in a Danny Shelton lava-lava!!  LOL

    Mike

    I still have mine in the original cellophane. I'm waiting to run into JFF to have him sign it. Leave it to the youngsters to outsmart the old foxes.??

  • Happy Birthday , Mike!

  • Baker just took his 4th Pepsi Rookie of the Week honor. This a day after being named NFL Rookie of the Month!!

    BTW, I got a Baker "undraftable" hoodie tonight for my 72nd Birthday. HEY COLIN COWHERD! Where are you now you arrogant dipshitt?

    Mike

    @canton-mike said:

    Baker just took his 4th Pepsi Rookie of the Week honor. This a day after being named NFL Rookie of the Month!!

    BTW, I got a Baker "undraftable" hoodie tonight for my 72nd Birthday. HEY COLIN COWHERD! Where are you now you arrogant dipshitt?

    Mike

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOUNG MAN!

    We intercept this wonderful news with the following telepathic message from Josh Rosen:

    Baker only has 4 Rookie of the Week honors from Pepsi and 1 Rookie of the Month honor? Way to celebrate mediocrity Cleveland!  Just like the crappy team I inherited in college, if I went to the same winning tradition the little guy inherited in C-Town - I would already have 11 consecutive Rookie of the Week honors from a real beverage like Lipton Tea, 3 Rookie of the Month honors and a Partridge in a Pear Tree. That is, when I'm not walking on water. Please tell me Taco is not the only one smart enough in here to GET this. I'm not trying to be an assshole; but Ancestry.Com tells me Moses is my great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandfather.  Did anyone beside Taco take inventory of how many times the word great showed up in that last sentence?    

    I told you all those teams that didn't pick me were going to deeply regret their mistakes. They already named a movie after me a few decades before I even showed up to this dump.  It's called "Raising Arizona" and Colin Cowherd LOVES it every bit as much as he loves my leadership, maturity and ability to elevate the performance of my teammates. Aside from our 2 wins BECAUSE of me - we've also already celebrated 9 moral victories with about 5 games left.  I told you I'm going to be better than Tom Brady...

  • 72 ? you are THAT much older than me? lol

    @calfoxwc said:

    72 ? you are THAT much older than me? lol

    ......AAANNND wiser, you young whippersnapper!!  LOL

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Happy birthday you old fuck. Us youngsters (by 3+months) look up to your sage advice.?

    Ok, take THIS advice sonny boy. Contact a kindly old 72 year old in Ohio & pay him $75.00 PLUS shipping for a seldom worn Manziel jersey. He MIGHT even throw in a Danny Shelton lava-lava!!  LOL

    Mike

    @canton-mike said:

    Ok, take THIS advice sonny boy. Contact a kindly old 72 year old in Ohio & pay him $75.00 PLUS shipping for a seldom worn Manziel jersey. He MIGHT even throw in a Danny Shelton lava-lava!!  LOL

    Mike

    @texasag1969 said:

    I still have mine in the original cellophane. I'm waiting to run into JFF to have him sign it. Leave it to the youngsters to outsmart the old foxes.??

    OK, OK! I'll even throw in my "Hue Gotta Believe" T-shirt & #2 shot glass!!  

    Mike

  • @canton-mike said:

    Ok, take THIS advice sonny boy. Contact a kindly old 72 year old in Ohio & pay him $75.00 PLUS shipping for a seldom worn Manziel jersey. He MIGHT even throw in a Danny Shelton lava-lava!!  LOL

    Mike

    @texasag1969 said:

    I still have mine in the original cellophane. I'm waiting to run into JFF to have him sign it. Leave it to the youngsters to outsmart the old foxes.??

    OK, OK! I'll even throw in my "Hue Gotta Believe" T-shirt & #2 shot glass!!  

    Mike

    @canton-mike said:

    OK, OK! I'll even throw in my "Hue Gotta Believe" T-shirt & #2 shot glass!!  

    Mike

    Add a bottle of Diplomatico Reserva Exclusiva Venezuelan rum to fill those shot glasses and we might be getting close to a deal.  LOL!?

  • @calfoxwc said:

    72 ? you are THAT much older than me? lol

    ......AAANNND wiser, you young whippersnapper!!  LOL

    @canton-mike said:

    ......AAANNND wiser, you young whippersnapper!!  LOL

    LOL LOL

  • I still got my Johnny Football jersey hanging in the closet. I actually had Football put on the back, just in case he flamed out. ‘Twas a good decision.

    I don’t ever wear the damn thing though. I usually wear Joe Thomas, Joe Haden, or Scott Frost. Have a Baker one coming for Christmas from the wife. That’ll be my gameday go to for the next 18 or so years! ?

  • I still have my brown, and white, Tim Couch jerseys.

    "sigh"

  • @canton-mike said:

    OK, OK! I'll even throw in my "Hue Gotta Believe" T-shirt & #2 shot glass!!  

    Mike

    Add a bottle of Diplomatico Reserva Exclusiva Venezuelan rum to fill those shot glasses and we might be getting close to a deal.  LOL!?

    @texasag1969 said:

    Add a bottle of Diplomatico Reserva Exclusiva Venezuelan rum to fill those shot glasses and we might be getting close to a deal.  LOL!?

    HELL NO! That booze is worth more than the rest of the package!  ??

    Mike

  • Baker won’t get it this week. This week he looked like a rookie quarterback making rookie quarterback mistakes