The truth
-
Too much pressure and too tough of an opposition hungry for a #1 seed out of the gate. Learning experience, win or lose.
-
The texans are a legit afc championsjip conte der, they're too much for us
-
The texans are a legit afc championsjip conte der, they're too much for us
The texans are a legit afc championsjip conte der, they're too much for us
their offense only scored one td we shot areselves in the foot to many times with penalties and i was not sure where baker was going with the ball in the first half but he improved in the second
-
Fauhk the Texans. Fauhk Texas. They got lucky today. Statistically the Browns mathed the Textards. We didn't give upa sack, qe sacked.their run-first blawjoc QB 3 or 4 times.
We play them 10 time we win 9 games.
Watt didnt do schidt.....Garrett was a menace.
FAYGK Texas.
Faugk all of you with your praise for these fake bastards. They got lucky, qe had a bad game. THAT is all.you witnessed today.
FUHHHHHHK THE texans.....Or did I already say that?
-
Fauhk the Texans. Fauhk Texas. They got lucky today. Statistically the Browns mathed the Textards. We didn't give upa sack, qe sacked.their run-first blawjoc QB 3 or 4 times.
We play them 10 time we win 9 games.
Watt didnt do schidt.....Garrett was a menace.
FAYGK Texas.
Faugk all of you with your praise for these fake bastards. They got lucky, qe had a bad game. THAT is all.you witnessed today.
FUHHHHHHK THE texans.....Or did I already say that?
Fauhk the Texans. Fauhk Texas. They got lucky today. Statistically the Browns mathed the Textards. We didn't give upa sack, qe sacked.their run-first blawjoc QB 3 or 4 times.
We play them 10 time we win 9 games.
Watt didnt do schidt.....Garrett was a menace.
FAYGK Texas.
Faugk all of you with your praise for these fake bastards. They got lucky, qe had a bad game. THAT is all.you witnessed today.
FUHHHHHHK THE texans.....Or did I already say that?
Duck em
-
Fauhk the Texans. Fauhk Texas. They got lucky today. Statistically the Browns mathed the Textards. We didn't give upa sack, qe sacked.their run-first blawjoc QB 3 or 4 times.
We play them 10 time we win 9 games.
Watt didnt do schidt.....Garrett was a menace.
FAYGK Texas.
Faugk all of you with your praise for these fake bastards. They got lucky, qe had a bad game. THAT is all.you witnessed today.
FUHHHHHHK THE texans.....Or did I already say that?
-
Fauhk the Texans. Fauhk Texas. They got lucky today. Statistically the Browns mathed the Textards. We didn't give upa sack, qe sacked.their run-first blawjoc QB 3 or 4 times.
We play them 10 time we win 9 games.
Watt didnt do schidt.....Garrett was a menace.
FAYGK Texas.
Faugk all of you with your praise for these fake bastards. They got lucky, qe had a bad game. THAT is all.you witnessed today.
FUHHHHHHK THE texans.....Or did I already say that?
Fauhk the Texans. Fauhk Texas.
TStatistically the Browns mathed the Textards. We didn't give upa sack, qe sacked.their run-first blawjoc QB 3 or 4 times.hey got lucky today.We play them 10 time we win 9 games.Watt didnt do schidt.....Garrett was a menace.
FAYGK Texas.
Faugk all of you with your praise for these
fake bastards.They got lucky, qe had a bad game. THAT is all.you witnessed today.FUHHHHHHK THE texans.....Or did I already say that?
FIFY .......................9-0 after a 0-3 start. Hottest team in the league.
-
The TRUTH is:
Baker is a rookie. (and a good one). Watson is NOT a rookie. (and a good one)
We played a meaningful game in December. (that's a helluvalot better than 0-16)
We need another good offseason to improve the team even more. (WR, OL and something to help our 31st ranked defense)
-
The TRUTH is:
Baker is a rookie. (and a good one). Watson is NOT a rookie. (and a good one)
We played a meaningful game in December. (that's a helluvalot better than 0-16)
We need another good offseason to improve the team even more. (WR, OL and something to help our 31st ranked defense)
The TRUTH is:
Baker is a rookie. (and a good one). Watson is NOT a rookie. (and a good one)
We played a meaningful game in December. (that's a helluvalot better than 0-16)
We need another good offseason to improve the team even more. (WR, OL and something to help our 31st ranked defense)
Another really quality DT would help a lot. I'm still disappointed we did not keep Brantley. I thought he had a lot of potential. Meanwhile this is a great year for DTs. We need to get us a great one along with LB help inside.
-
The TRUTH is:
Baker is a rookie. (and a good one). Watson is NOT a rookie. (and a good one)
We played a meaningful game in December. (that's a helluvalot better than 0-16)
We need another good offseason to improve the team even more. (WR, OL and something to help our 31st ranked defense)
Another really quality DT would help a lot. I'm still disappointed we did not keep Brantley. I thought he had a lot of potential. Meanwhile this is a great year for DTs. We need to get us a great one along with LB help inside.
Another really quality DT would help a lot. I'm still disappointed we did not keep Brantley. I thought he had a lot of potential. Meanwhile this is a great year for DTs. We need to get us a great one along with LB help inside.
You azzholes need to start comprehending what I am teaching you.
1) Fauhk The Textards
2) Fauhk Texas
3) They got lucky
4) Garrett was a menace, Watt was a homo nothing burger today
5) Hue blows, he screwed this season
6) We are a better team than the Textards. We play 10 times we win 9. Without the turnover gifts we win this 54-10
-
Another really quality DT would help a lot. I'm still disappointed we did not keep Brantley. I thought he had a lot of potential. Meanwhile this is a great year for DTs. We need to get us a great one along with LB help inside.
You azzholes need to start comprehending what I am teaching you.
1) Fauhk The Textards
2) Fauhk Texas
3) They got lucky
4) Garrett was a menace, Watt was a homo nothing burger today
5) Hue blows, he screwed this season
6) We are a better team than the Textards. We play 10 times we win 9. Without the turnover gifts we win this 54-10
You azzholes need to start comprehending what I am teaching you.
1) Fauhk The Textards
2) Fauhk Texas
3) They got lucky
4) Garrett was a menace, Watt was a homo nothing burger today
5) Hue blows, he screwed this season
6) We are a better team than the Textards. We play 10 times we win 9. Without the turnover gifts we win this 54-10
And you would be wrong. You don't take 9 straight in this game being "lucky", you do so by being a great team. We might take 3 out of 10 with them if Baker played like the second half all game long. But he didn't.
-
U mean the zumba instructor?
I watched a lot of Myles today. They had him running a lot of games inside Couple nice bull rushes.
He needs more help against Texans level talent.
-
The TRUTH is:
Baker is a rookie. (and a good one). Watson is NOT a rookie. (and a good one)
We played a meaningful game in December. (that's a helluvalot better than 0-16)
We need another good offseason to improve the team even more. (WR, OL and something to help our 31st ranked defense)
Another really quality DT would help a lot. I'm still disappointed we did not keep Brantley. I thought he had a lot of potential. Meanwhile this is a great year for DTs. We need to get us a great one along with LB help inside.
Another really quality DT would help a lot. I'm still disappointed we did not keep Brantley. I thought he had a lot of potential. Meanwhile this is a great year for DTs. We need to get us a great one along with LB help inside.
I agree. Brantley leaving didn't make sense to me. And if Ogunjobi has the biceps injury I'm thinking of, he won't be the same for a WHILE.
-
You azzholes need to start comprehending what I am teaching you.
1) Fauhk The Textards
2) Fauhk Texas
3) They got lucky
4) Garrett was a menace, Watt was a homo nothing burger today
5) Hue blows, he screwed this season
6) We are a better team than the Textards. We play 10 times we win 9. Without the turnover gifts we win this 54-10
And you would be wrong. You don't take 9 straight in this game being "lucky", you do so by being a great team. We might take 3 out of 10 with them if Baker played like the second half all game long. But he didn't.
And you would be wrong. You don't take 9 straight in this game being "lucky", you do so by being a great team. We might take 3 out of 10 with them if Baker played like the second half all game long. But he didn't.
I swear, "homer" Ghoolie comes off even more clueless than "troll" Ghoolie.
-
And you would be wrong. You don't take 9 straight in this game being "lucky", you do so by being a great team. We might take 3 out of 10 with them if Baker played like the second half all game long. But he didn't.
I swear, "homer" Ghoolie comes off even more clueless than "troll" Ghoolie.
I swear, "homer" Ghoolie is comes off even more clueless than "troll" Ghoolie.
Indeed...
-
I swear, "homer" Ghoolie is comes off even more clueless than "troll" Ghoolie.
Indeed...
Indeed...
Horse manure. You want to kiss texan a holes....pucker up and enjoy. We.play Texas 10 time, we win 9. Texas will be eliminated in the first round of the playoffs. Lucky team
Like rhe Steelers.
-
And you would be wrong. You don't take 9 straight in this game being "lucky", you do so by being a great team. We might take 3 out of 10 with them if Baker played like the second half all game long. But he didn't.
I swear, "homer" Ghoolie comes off even more clueless than "troll" Ghoolie.
I swear, "homer" Ghoolie is comes off even more clueless than "troll" Ghoolie.
Clueless? Bullschidt. I have more football knowledge on my ballsack hair that you have in your pea brain.
The Browns outplayed the Texans the second half. Baker exposed their over-rated D. Marching the ball right down their throats fisrt drive of the second half. Baker hooks up a 76 yard TD PASS THAT GETS CALLED.BACK ON A HOLD....THEN WHAT DOES HE DO????? He throws ANOTHER TD PASS for 64 yards....and azzhole Texas.gets Anoter gift.
FAAAAGK TEXAS. FAAAAAGK THE TEXANS. I hope they all get Syphilis fagking each other in the ayus.
We give.the caulksuckers 43 fauhking turnovers and qe qere still in the game..Yeah....they are sooooooo good. Billschidt.
Texas.got lucky in the first half. They couldn't do schidt against us in the second half. Put 2 of the second halfs together and we blow these smegma chefs out of the water.
Three sacks mother fahkers.......what did Jackoff Watt do?
Texas. blows. Fuahking blind squirrels got lucky. We beat them 9 out of 10. Easy as hell.
-
U mean the zumba instructor?
I watched a lot of Myles today. They had him running a lot of games inside Couple nice bull rushes.
He needs more help against Texans level talent.
-
I swear, "homer" Ghoolie is comes off even more clueless than "troll" Ghoolie.
Clueless? Bullschidt. I have more football knowledge on my ballsack hair that you have in your pea brain.
The Browns outplayed the Texans the second half. Baker exposed their over-rated D. Marching the ball right down their throats fisrt drive of the second half. Baker hooks up a 76 yard TD PASS THAT GETS CALLED.BACK ON A HOLD....THEN WHAT DOES HE DO????? He throws ANOTHER TD PASS for 64 yards....and azzhole Texas.gets Anoter gift.
FAAAAGK TEXAS. FAAAAAGK THE TEXANS. I hope they all get Syphilis fagking each other in the ayus.
We give.the caulksuckers 43 fauhking turnovers and qe qere still in the game..Yeah....they are sooooooo good. Billschidt.
Texas.got lucky in the first half. They couldn't do schidt against us in the second half. Put 2 of the second halfs together and we blow these smegma chefs out of the water.
Three sacks mother fahkers.......what did Jackoff Watt do?
Texas. blows. Fuahking blind squirrels got lucky. We beat them 9 out of 10. Easy as hell.
Put 2 of the second halfs together and we blow these smegma chefs out of the water.
If my aunt was male she'd a been my uncle. But facts is facts and we didn't put two halves together.
Just keep digging that hole deeper. Texans were the better team. And we ended up with 4 sacks to none for them. Now that IS a plus for the Browns OL going forward.
That said, we do have a better chance in Denver where the QB does not have the same escapability that Watson has. But be prepared for the altitude by the 4th Q. It's a killer at a mile high.
-
The first half was a hot mess. The game plan I’m the first half was questionable. Baker came back out unphased by the INTs and balled out I’m the 2md half. Our OL neutralized Watts and Clooney. We completely outplayed the Texans in the 2nd half. Callaway is on his way to a massive breakout too. Landry and Baker started to have chemistry too. Still need to use Chubb AND Duke more.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login