Stillers
-
Steelers are handling their business against the chargers.
-
Steelers are handling their business against the chargers.
Steelers are handling their business against the chargers.
I'm watching a movie.

-
Steelers are handling their business against the chargers.
I'm watching a movie.

-
I'm captive of a wife wanting to watch the history of impeachment on CNN.
And the Texans are still on a now 9 game winning streak despite our resident "expert". LOL!?
-
Pgh was the recipient of a non call false start worthy of first energy stadium. Pass went for a TD. That was as comical a miss as ive ever seen. Glad it happened to the steelers
-
I'm captive of a wife wanting to watch the history of impeachment on CNN.
And the Texans are still on a now 9 game winning streak despite our resident "expert". LOL!?
-
My poop shoveling duties finished so now I'm ready to watch the second half. I think some of it's still on me though. ?
Well another movie on TCM now.
-
My poop shoveling duties finished so now I'm ready to watch the second half. I think some of it's still on me though. ?
Well another movie on TCM now.
-
And the Chargers take the lead 30-23. 23 point turnaround from the first half.
-
This game looked like a squeelers blowout early....but its gettin good now.
-
If the Chargers hold on to beat the Steelers then the Steelers would only have a 1/2 game lead in the division on the ravens. Steelers would be 7-4-1 and the Ravens would be 7/5
-
And the Chargers take the lead 30-23. 23 point turnaround from the first half.
And the Chargers take the lead 30-23. 23 point turnaround from the first half.
I'd rather watch Janet Leigh.

-
And the Chargers take the lead 30-23. 23 point turnaround from the first half.
I'd rather watch Janet Leigh.

-
Oh-the shower scene.
No Christmas time stuff. ?
-
And Joe Haden goes offsides to allow the game winning FG rekick attempt.
Then they go offsides for another 5 yds.LOL!
3's a charm Squealers squeal. 30-33
-
Holy fuck those cheating faggot steelers came offsides 3 straight times on that last kick. That was intentional, they decided to jump and see if the refs let em get away with it
-
And so there is Steelers lose on a last-second field goal to the chargers. The records in the division are now as set forth above. Only a half a game separating rat assholes from squib suckers
-
And Joe Haden goes offsides to allow the game winning FG rekick attempt.
Then they go offsides for another 5 yds.LOL!
3's a charm Squealers squeal. 30-33
And Joe Haden goes offsides to allow the game winning FG rekick attempt.
Then they go offsides for another 5 yds.LOL!
3's a charm Squealers squeal. 30-33
Dude was so far offsides on the final kick he flew past the kicker before he kicked it. Ive just about seen it all.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
