Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. College Football Forum
  3. Urban Meyer

Urban Meyer

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved College Football Forum
6 Posts 3 Posters 604 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Gunz41 Gunz41G Dedicated One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
    • 1k Posts
    • 283 Reputation
    Gunz41G Gunz41 wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Urban is retiring after the Rose Bowl. Ryan Day will take over as Head Coach

    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • Axe AxeA Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 10k Posts
      • 8k Reputation
      AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Thank God! I can root for the Buckeyes again next year!

      Our musical works to date http://www.arielsatticmusic.com/
      mjp28M 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • AxeA Axe

        Thank God! I can root for the Buckeyes again next year!

        mjp28 mjp28M In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
        • 18k Posts
        • 4k Reputation
        mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @axe said:

        Thank God! I can root for the Buckeyes again next year!

        Don't bother, how about moving to Michigan?  😆

        GO BUCKEYES, BROWNS, INDIANS, CAVS, YSU, NAVY and yes I like ND!
        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • Axe AxeA Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 10k Posts
          • 8k Reputation
          AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by
          #4

          What are you talking about? I grew up on the cliffs of lake Erie rooting for the Browns and Buckeyes.. When Woody Hayes  whacked that Clemson player I was wondering what took him so long 😡

          I just have watched Urban Cryer for longer than you and I can't stand the man..  I'm going to move from the 34217 to Michigan, yeah, right. 🙄

          But I'll admit.. The biggest party of all tonight will be at Harbaugh's house 😆

          Our musical works to date http://www.arielsatticmusic.com/
          mjp28M 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • AxeA Axe

            What are you talking about? I grew up on the cliffs of lake Erie rooting for the Browns and Buckeyes.. When Woody Hayes  whacked that Clemson player I was wondering what took him so long 😡

            I just have watched Urban Cryer for longer than you and I can't stand the man..  I'm going to move from the 34217 to Michigan, yeah, right. 🙄

            But I'll admit.. The biggest party of all tonight will be at Harbaugh's house 😆

            mjp28 mjp28M In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
            • 18k Posts
            • 4k Reputation
            mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
            #5

            @axe said:

            What are you talking about? I grew up on the cliffs of lake Erie rooting for the Browns and Buckeyes.. When Woody Hayes  whacked that Clemson player I was wondering what took him so long 😡

            I just have watched Urban Cryer for longer than you and I can't stand the man..  I'm going to move from the 34217 to Michigan, yeah, right. 🙄

            But I'll admit.. The biggest party of all tonight will be at Harbaugh's house 😆

            I'm watching the ESPN CLASSIC right now 1978 Gator Bowl from Jax....Woody just slugged the guy. 😆

            1:59 left in Woody's fine career, what an exciting coach.

            .......uh-oh Woody going at it again with the refs, love those old WWII guys.

            edit add - not our Woody just to be clear.

            GO BUCKEYES, BROWNS, INDIANS, CAVS, YSU, NAVY and yes I like ND!
            AxeA 1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • mjp28M mjp28

              @axe said:

              What are you talking about? I grew up on the cliffs of lake Erie rooting for the Browns and Buckeyes.. When Woody Hayes  whacked that Clemson player I was wondering what took him so long 😡

              I just have watched Urban Cryer for longer than you and I can't stand the man..  I'm going to move from the 34217 to Michigan, yeah, right. 🙄

              But I'll admit.. The biggest party of all tonight will be at Harbaugh's house 😆

              I'm watching the ESPN CLASSIC right now 1978 Gator Bowl from Jax....Woody just slugged the guy. 😆

              1:59 left in Woody's fine career, what an exciting coach.

              .......uh-oh Woody going at it again with the refs, love those old WWII guys.

              edit add - not our Woody just to be clear.

              Axe AxeA Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
              • 10k Posts
              • 8k Reputation
              AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @mjp28 said:

              I'm watching the ESPN CLASSIC right now 1978 Gator Bowl from Jax....Woody just slugged the guy. 😆

              And you saw it right? Clearly he was late 😁

              Our musical works to date http://www.arielsatticmusic.com/
              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply

              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

              Register Login
              Reply
              • Reply as topic
              Log in to reply
              • Oldest to Newest
              • Newest to Oldest
              • Most Votes


              Theme
              • System
              • Light
              • Dark
              The Browns Board Terms Privacy

              The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

              • First post
                Last post
              0
              • Forums
              • Recent
              • Popular
              • Users
              • Donate