Skip to content

Urban Meyer

College Football Forum
6 3 604
  • Urban is retiring after the Rose Bowl. Ryan Day will take over as Head Coach

  • Thank God! I can root for the Buckeyes again next year!

  • AxeA Axe

    Thank God! I can root for the Buckeyes again next year!

    @axe said:

    Thank God! I can root for the Buckeyes again next year!

    Don't bother, how about moving to Michigan?  😆

  • What are you talking about? I grew up on the cliffs of lake Erie rooting for the Browns and Buckeyes.. When Woody Hayes  whacked that Clemson player I was wondering what took him so long 😡

    I just have watched Urban Cryer for longer than you and I can't stand the man..  I'm going to move from the 34217 to Michigan, yeah, right. 🙄

    But I'll admit.. The biggest party of all tonight will be at Harbaugh's house 😆

  • AxeA Axe

    What are you talking about? I grew up on the cliffs of lake Erie rooting for the Browns and Buckeyes.. When Woody Hayes  whacked that Clemson player I was wondering what took him so long 😡

    I just have watched Urban Cryer for longer than you and I can't stand the man..  I'm going to move from the 34217 to Michigan, yeah, right. 🙄

    But I'll admit.. The biggest party of all tonight will be at Harbaugh's house 😆

    @axe said:

    What are you talking about? I grew up on the cliffs of lake Erie rooting for the Browns and Buckeyes.. When Woody Hayes  whacked that Clemson player I was wondering what took him so long 😡

    I just have watched Urban Cryer for longer than you and I can't stand the man..  I'm going to move from the 34217 to Michigan, yeah, right. 🙄

    But I'll admit.. The biggest party of all tonight will be at Harbaugh's house 😆

    I'm watching the ESPN CLASSIC right now 1978 Gator Bowl from Jax....Woody just slugged the guy. 😆

    1:59 left in Woody's fine career, what an exciting coach.

    .......uh-oh Woody going at it again with the refs, love those old WWII guys.

    edit add - not our Woody just to be clear.

  • @axe said:

    What are you talking about? I grew up on the cliffs of lake Erie rooting for the Browns and Buckeyes.. When Woody Hayes  whacked that Clemson player I was wondering what took him so long 😡

    I just have watched Urban Cryer for longer than you and I can't stand the man..  I'm going to move from the 34217 to Michigan, yeah, right. 🙄

    But I'll admit.. The biggest party of all tonight will be at Harbaugh's house 😆

    I'm watching the ESPN CLASSIC right now 1978 Gator Bowl from Jax....Woody just slugged the guy. 😆

    1:59 left in Woody's fine career, what an exciting coach.

    .......uh-oh Woody going at it again with the refs, love those old WWII guys.

    edit add - not our Woody just to be clear.

    @mjp28 said:

    I'm watching the ESPN CLASSIC right now 1978 Gator Bowl from Jax....Woody just slugged the guy. 😆

    And you saw it right? Clearly he was late 😁