Titans Finally Catching On
-
New coach uses "old" RB the previous coach had no idea how to use. Feed the beast for 238 yd rushing and 4 TDs including this record tying 99 yd run.
-
Saw almost all of that game... True, some impressive running by Henry. Also some atrocious tackling by the Jags. Looks like they quit. Did have to look it up. Single game record is 296 yards, so that wasn't in jeopardy of getting broken.
PS- Kessler looked terrible....
-
Saw almost all of that game... True, some impressive running by Henry. Also some atrocious tackling by the Jags. Looks like they quit. Did have to look it up. Single game record is 296 yards, so that wasn't in jeopardy of getting broken.
PS- Kessler looked terrible....
Saw almost all of that game... True, some impressive running by Henry. Also some atrocious tackling by the Jags. Looks like they quit. Did have to look it up. Single game record is 296 yards, so that wasn't in jeopardy of getting broken.
PS- Kessler looked terrible....
Yes, later they did give up. But this was early in the game. This run was a Jim Brown/Bo Jackson worthy moment. Power, speed & determination to remain in bounds.
And Keesler looked like a "trust me" pick.?
-
Saw almost all of that game... True, some impressive running by Henry. Also some atrocious tackling by the Jags. Looks like they quit. Did have to look it up. Single game record is 296 yards, so that wasn't in jeopardy of getting broken.
PS- Kessler looked terrible....
Saw almost all of that game... True, some impressive running by Henry. Also some atrocious tackling by the Jags. Looks like they quit. Did have to look it up. Single game record is 296 yards, so that wasn't in jeopardy of getting broken.
PS- Kessler looked terrible....
Had the game on while doing other things Kessler looked ok at times -or- like he was getting hit by a truck....a couple good ones, ouch.
93rd pick in the draft and on the 2016 & 2017 CLE teams, I wonder what he'd do on a good team?
-
Saw almost all of that game... True, some impressive running by Henry. Also some atrocious tackling by the Jags. Looks like they quit. Did have to look it up. Single game record is 296 yards, so that wasn't in jeopardy of getting broken.
PS- Kessler looked terrible....
Saw almost all of that game... True, some impressive running by Henry. Also some atrocious tackling by the Jags. Looks like they quit. Did have to look it up. Single game record is 296 yards, so that wasn't in jeopardy of getting broken.
PS- Kessler looked terrible....
There was 20 minutes left in the game and he was at 220. They just dialed it back.
-
And for those who tried to tell me that Henry was too slow during the draft season, here is the "shorter" 54 yd TD that displays moves, change of direction and pure deceptive speed. Just watch him run around the CB and then sprint by the rest of the defense. If that doesn't remind you of Eric Dickerson, then nothing will. Start at the 1:55 mark. Or watch the whole tape which is every run he made for the game.
-
Where has Henry been the last three years or however long it’s been in the league
-
Where has Henry been the last three years or however long it’s been in the league
Where has Henry been the last three years or however long it’s been in the league
He was stuck with a now fired stupid coach. The new one is finally catching on that to win with a big horse you have to ride him the whole game while he wears down the will of a defense to stop him. That is exactly what happened in this game. On the shorter 20 yd or so TD the last 3 guys inside the 5 just backed off the tackle, knowing they could not stop him and they might get hurt if they tried. Look at thee 1:21 mark in the video. Expect to see him a lot more the rest of their season. He actually has good hands too, something the Giants know about Barkley that I'm not sure the Titans know yet about Henry.
-
We shall see. one or two good games doesnot a pro bowler make
-
Id love an extra smash back like that to back up chubb even tho i know chubb is similiar. Henry could not take thst load fir a full season.
-
Saw almost all of that game... True, some impressive running by Henry. Also some atrocious tackling by the Jags. Looks like they quit. Did have to look it up. Single game record is 296 yards, so that wasn't in jeopardy of getting broken.
PS- Kessler looked terrible....
-
lol...
Only had to wait close to 3 years to get one game to crow about...
Still too slow, Ag...
-
We shall see. one or two good games doesnot a pro bowler make
We shall see. one or two good games doesnot a pro bowler make
That’s what I was thinking reading this thread. He’s had a lot of opportunity from what I’ve seen. I’ve been wrong a few times before though. Definitely wrong on Barkley. I’ll just have to own that one.
-
We shall see. one or two good games doesnot a pro bowler make
That’s what I was thinking reading this thread. He’s had a lot of opportunity from what I’ve seen. I’ve been wrong a few times before though. Definitely wrong on Barkley. I’ll just have to own that one.
That’s what I was thinking reading this thread. He’s had a lot of opportunity from what I’ve seen. I’ve been wrong a few times before though. Definitely wrong on Barkley. I’ll just have to own that one.
I thought Saquon would be good, but not this good this fast. Anyone still think we should have taken him over Baker? The Giants are still going to need a replacement for Eli, in a supposedly weaker 2019 QB class. LOL, finally, something the Browns won't have to worry about in April.
-
That’s what I was thinking reading this thread. He’s had a lot of opportunity from what I’ve seen. I’ve been wrong a few times before though. Definitely wrong on Barkley. I’ll just have to own that one.
I thought Saquon would be good, but not this good this fast. Anyone still think we should have taken him over Baker? The Giants are still going to need a replacement for Eli, in a supposedly weaker 2019 QB class. LOL, finally, something the Browns won't have to worry about in April.
I thought Saquon would be good, but not this good this fast. Anyone still think we should have taken him over Baker? The Giants are still going to need a replacement for Eli, in a supposedly weaker 2019 QB class. LOL, finally, something the Browns won't have to worry about in April.
No.
I do not regret for a second passing on Barkley, and I never doubted he'd be good in the NFL.
The Giants should have never passed on Darnold.
-
That’s what I was thinking reading this thread. He’s had a lot of opportunity from what I’ve seen. I’ve been wrong a few times before though. Definitely wrong on Barkley. I’ll just have to own that one.
I thought Saquon would be good, but not this good this fast. Anyone still think we should have taken him over Baker? The Giants are still going to need a replacement for Eli, in a supposedly weaker 2019 QB class. LOL, finally, something the Browns won't have to worry about in April.
I thought Saquon would be good, but not this good this fast. Anyone still think we should have taken him over Baker? The Giants are still going to need a replacement for Eli, in a supposedly weaker 2019 QB class. LOL, finally, something the Browns won't have to worry about in April.
I won’t know what to think when QB is not our first priority in the draft.
-
We may need a backup QB...
As for Barkley... we absolutely got it right.
NYG? Tougher call... I can't criticize their thinking. When they've built around Eli before he's won SBs. When they neglected the O and went D crazy, they went in the shitter. He's still young enough and apparently interested enough to stay for one more push, and a run game was key to that rebuild. More OL work plus a TE and they can compete for the NFCE.
-
We may need a backup QB...
As for Barkley... we absolutely got it right.
NYG? Tougher call... I can't criticize their thinking. When they've built around Eli before he's won SBs. When they neglected the O and went D crazy, they went in the shitter. He's still young enough and apparently interested enough to stay for one more push, and a run game was key to that rebuild. More OL work plus a TE and they can compete for the NFCE.
We may need a backup QB...
As for Barkley... we absolutely got it right.
NYG? Tougher call... I can't criticize their thinking. When they've built around Eli before he's won SBs. When they neglected the O and went D crazy, they went in the shitter. He's still young enough and apparently interested enough to stay for one more push, and a run game was key to that rebuild. More OL work plus a TE and they can compete for the NFCE.
That's one thing we've been very good at Tour. Drafting backup quarterbacks.
Regarding Manning, he's 37, and running out of time. I can't see them competing with the Cowboys or a healthy Eagles team, and certainly not with the Rams.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login