***Official Browns Vs. Panthers Game Day Thread***
-
Nothing better than a victory on Sunday for the dawgs!
Mayfield was exceptional. That throw to Landry is why we took him #1Pizza, cheeseteaks, jamming out with some buddies while watching the game.
Not a bad way to spend a Sunday!
-
I dunno. I guess l can only speak for me personally, but the sense of impending doom that seemed to be ever present at every Browns game for a long long time has dissipated for me.
Sure, we lost to the Texans, but that was just a “we got beat by the better team” thing for me.
I get that big time. What about this week? I mean the butteeth seem to have our number. That place is a true black hole when it comes to the Browns winning. Sure would be nice to see that change. Hell, I’ll start believing in Santa Claus again
️??
I get that big time. What about this week? I mean the butteeth seem to have our number. That place is a true black hole when it comes to the Browns winning. Sure would be nice to see that change. Hell, I’ll start believing in Santa Claus again
️??
I wouldn’t be surprised if we win that game, and the next 2 after that. I guess that’s all it is for me, the sense of doom and gloom has been replaced by an optimistic “let’s see what happens.” A big step up from past seasons.
-
Nothing better than a victory on Sunday for the dawgs!
Mayfield was exceptional. That throw to Landry is why we took him #1Pizza, cheeseteaks, jamming out with some buddies while watching the game.
Not a bad way to spend a Sunday!
Nothing better than a victory on Sunday for the dawgs!
Mayfield was exceptional. That throw to Landry is why we took him #1Pizza, cheeseteaks, jamming out with some buddies while watching the game.
Not a bad way to spend a Sunday!
I got to watch the game with my Pops and we had a blast. I didn't get to chat too much in the Tavern and I definitely missed you guys, but it was a very fun day. I loved how we won a game that had multiple costly mistakes by us in it. We didn't let the mistakes kill us, and we kept fighting. The defense shut it down in the second half, and we kept trucking. We were down by 3 points and we went down the field and grabbed the lead. How freaking cool is that? I loved overcoming the inexecusable mess-ups. The Higgins fumble, the AWFUL Landry fumble, the inexplicable Higgins drop that probably would've went for a freaking TD (we settled for FG). I tell ya, that throw Mayfield made to Higgins that he dropped....man...that thing was a freaking DART. Can't believe Higgins dropped that. To be fair, Higgins somehow caught the 3rd and 9 pass with a guy all over him...that was great. But still...let's work on ridding the awful mistakes, and play even better this week. We're having too many fumbles, and we need to secure the ball.
-
Very nice game by our Brownies.
I saw something in us I had not detected throughout a complete game for a very long time... confidence.
We played 4 quarters like we knew we were the better team on the field... and we were... not by a lot, but by enough.
Very nice game by our Brownies.
I saw something in us I had not detected throughout a complete game for a very long time... confidence.
We played 4 quarters like we knew we were the better team on the field... and we were... not by a lot, but by enough.
speaking of confidence when baker rolls out lets say on a third down when was the last time anyone felt confident that we would get a first down it's fucking awesome i tell ya
-
Well we've only beaten one top 15 scoring defense this season and Denver currently lists as #9.
Game is going to boil down to generating turnovers, slowing down edge pressure and affecting Case for field position. Do that and we have a shot.
-
Well we've only beaten one top 15 scoring defense this season and Denver currently lists as #9.
Game is going to boil down to generating turnovers, slowing down edge pressure and affecting Case for field position. Do that and we have a shot.
Well we've only beaten one top 15 scoring defense this season and Denver currently lists as #9.
Game is going to boil down to generating turnovers, slowing down edge pressure and affecting Case for field position. Do that and we have a shot.
Let's not forget the Broncos have a pretty good running back in Phillip Lindsay either. #4 in rushing yards, better than McCaffery, who we didn't exactly slow down yesterday.
-
I think he’s making a joke dude
I knew that.. I just like raggin on him about it...
-
Very nice game by our Brownies.
I saw something in us I had not detected throughout a complete game for a very long time... confidence.
We played 4 quarters like we knew we were the better team on the field... and we were... not by a lot, but by enough.
They had confidence against the Bengals. To me the impressive thing is that we made a lot of mistakes, and pulled together to win in spite of it. I think that transcends confidence and flows into the character column.
They had confidence against the Bengals. To me the impressive thing is that we made a lot of mistakes, and pulled together to win in spite of it. I think that transcends confidence and flows into the character column.
I think we thought we were the better team starting out against the Bagels only to have that belief shaken as Cinci came back behind their backup QB.
Sunday was the first time I saw our knowledge that we were the better team wire-to-wire.
-
Well we've only beaten one top 15 scoring defense this season and Denver currently lists as #9.
Game is going to boil down to generating turnovers, slowing down edge pressure and affecting Case for field position. Do that and we have a shot.
Let's not forget the Broncos have a pretty good running back in Phillip Lindsay either. #4 in rushing yards, better than McCaffery, who we didn't exactly slow down yesterday.
Let's not forget the Broncos have a pretty good running back in Phillip Lindsay either. #4 in rushing yards, better than McCaffery, who we didn't exactly slow down yesterday.
I'm not entirely sure Lindsay is as versatile as CmC but they're compared players and yes, we struggled at times to contain that.
-
Well we've only beaten one top 15 scoring defense this season and Denver currently lists as #9.
Game is going to boil down to generating turnovers, slowing down edge pressure and affecting Case for field position. Do that and we have a shot.
Let's not forget the Broncos have a pretty good running back in Phillip Lindsay either. #4 in rushing yards, better than McCaffery, who we didn't exactly slow down yesterday.
Let's not forget the Broncos have a pretty good running back in Phillip Lindsay either. #4 in rushing yards, better than McCaffery, who we didn't exactly slow down yesterday.
As I posted elsewhere... McCaffery broke one run for 25 yards and was still held to 63-yd total on 16 carries. I think that qualifies as slowing...
-
Let's not forget the Broncos have a pretty good running back in Phillip Lindsay either. #4 in rushing yards, better than McCaffery, who we didn't exactly slow down yesterday.
As I posted elsewhere... McCaffery broke one run for 25 yards and was still held to 63-yd total on 16 carries. I think that qualifies as slowing...
-
They had confidence against the Bengals. To me the impressive thing is that we made a lot of mistakes, and pulled together to win in spite of it. I think that transcends confidence and flows into the character column.
I think we thought we were the better team starting out against the Bagels only to have that belief shaken as Cinci came back behind their backup QB.
Sunday was the first time I saw our knowledge that we were the better team wire-to-wire.
I think we thought we were the better team starting out against the Bagels only to have that belief shaken as Cinci came back behind their backup QB.
Sunday was the first time I saw our knowledge that we were the better team wire-to-wire.
However we describe it, this is a team headed in the right direction. I hope Williams and Kitchen are allowed to remain in place. The momentum is undeniable.
-
I'm watching the game again and it's glorious. Lol. I tell you what, I know Joseph missed that extra point, but he made two giant kicks. He misses that last FG from around 41 yards, and the Panthers can kick the FG to tie it. But instead they had to go for the TD and thank God they didn't just give it to McCaffery every down because he likely would have gotten in.
-
Finally got round to watching the game after being in Barcelona to watch my soccer team. A nice win!
Landry was excellent, easily his best game so far in a Browns uniform j
l love how hard Chubb runs, almost always stays up on first contact
-
Finally got round to watching the game after being in Barcelona to watch my soccer team. A nice win!
Landry was excellent, easily his best game so far in a Browns uniform j
l love how hard Chubb runs, almost always stays up on first contact
Finally got round to watching the game after being in Barcelona to watch my soccer team. A nice win!
Landry was excellent, easily his best game so far in a Browns uniform j
l love how hard Chubb runs, almost always stays up on first contact
Watching soccer seems somewhat of a waste of time if you are Barcelona
I know...who am I to talk....I went to Houston to see the Browns.
But.....I did not know that the Premier League played games in Spain. I thought the games in Spain were mainly for the Jaen's (Spanish province)
-
Finally got round to watching the game after being in Barcelona to watch my soccer team. A nice win!
Landry was excellent, easily his best game so far in a Browns uniform j
l love how hard Chubb runs, almost always stays up on first contact
Watching soccer seems somewhat of a waste of time if you are Barcelona
I know...who am I to talk....I went to Houston to see the Browns.
But.....I did not know that the Premier League played games in Spain. I thought the games in Spain were mainly for the Jaen's (Spanish province)
Watching soccer seems somewhat of a waste of time if you are Barcelona
I know...who am I to talk....I went to Houston to see the Browns.
But.....I did not know that the Premier League played games in Spain. I thought the games in Spain were mainly for the Jaen's (Spanish province)
There’s a European wide competition for the teams that finish high up in their domestic leagues.
Didn’t really see much of the place apart from the pubs but that’s the English for you
-
Watching soccer seems somewhat of a waste of time if you are Barcelona
I know...who am I to talk....I went to Houston to see the Browns.
But.....I did not know that the Premier League played games in Spain. I thought the games in Spain were mainly for the Jaen's (Spanish province)
There’s a European wide competition for the teams that finish high up in their domestic leagues.
Didn’t really see much of the place apart from the pubs but that’s the English for you
There’s a European wide competition for the teams that finish high up in their domestic leagues.
Is that sort of a Super Super Bowl? You win the Championship of your league then go on to a tournament for an all Europe title or something?
Didn’t really see much of the place apart from the pubs but that’s the English for you
And you wonder why you lost the Revolutionary War and the War of 1812.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login