***Official Browns Vs. Panthers Game Day Thread***
-
Why the nfl is losing me some
-
Two tough breaks on those turnovers so far. Dang
-
They gotta stop with these God damn holds. Both of those were garbage.
-
Tell me again how stopping the run dont mean shit
-
look at landry.....holding the damn ball with one hand in traffic.....I knew that was a crap signing
-
Im officially now leaning toward a full coaching overhaul at the end of the season. This season has been a csscade of dick punching penalties.
-
Garrets power edge rush THAT has been what im talking about for years.
-
Im officially now leaning toward a full coaching overhaul at the end of the season. This season has been a csscade of dick punching penalties.
Im officially now leaning toward a full coaching overhaul at the end of the season. This season has been a csscade of dick punching penalties.
Carrie could’ve picked that off he needs to stop being handsy. Refs are calling EVERYTHING this game
-
Man this season may be a long shot but NEXT YEAR is going to be amazing.
-
Am I the only one who thinks it's sad that our best WR is slower then LB? I like Landry and all but he got chased down by Keuchly
-
Am I the only one who thinks it's sad that our best WR is slower then LB? I like Landry and all but he got chased down by Keuchly
Am I the only one who thinks it's sad that our best WR is slower then LB? I like Landry and all but he got chased down by Keuchly
Landry isn’t getting paid for his speed, dude
-
Am I the only one who thinks it's sad that our best WR is slower then LB? I like Landry and all but he got chased down by Keuchly
Am I the only one who thinks it's sad that our best WR is slower then LB? I like Landry and all but he got chased down by Keuchly
Respect to kuechly. Landry was keeping ahead of the other secondary guys.
-
I mean srsly kuechly is prob the best mlb"er in the NFL....still.
-
We have shit for running yds today cause #lukekuechly
-
Welp that was my bad haha
-
-
-
-
Pre snap penalty i get it now
-
Guys it was a dead ball. Kicking for the try there with a chip shot was objectively the right call. It's a pisser they changed the rule on that though.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login