Skip to content

***Official Browns Vs. Panthers Game Day Thread***

The Browns Board
126 35 3.9k 1
  • Extra point bites you in the ass in these types of situations.

  • Nice to.be relevant again, fuck yeah

  • Baker and Chubb look like vets

  • Okay bitches, we won, take a midol.

  • Williams and Kitchens making a strong case for being retained.  

  • Williams and Kitchens making a strong case for being retained.  

    @tiamat63 said:

    Williams and Kitchens making a strong case for being retained.  

    We are so much better now.    

  • We win and there’s snow on the ground. Winning football games in December is a new one around here.  Makes a good case for continuity in the coaching staff. 

  • Okay bitches, we won, take a midol.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Okay bitches, we won, take a midol.

    LOL! And what a goal line stand we had!!

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Okay bitches, we won, take a midol.

    LOL! And what a goal line stand we had!!

    @texasag1969 said:

    LOL! And what a goal line stand we had!!

    Omg, what a game. This felt like the exact kind of game that we would've lost the past few years, ya know? The missed extra point (after making the first one, lol), the two awful fumbles (Wtf), then having a 6 point lead with the opposition driving? Just unbelievable. Learning how to win ugly is so important in the NFL. Things won't always go your way, but can you come together as a team and make JUST enough plays to win? Yes, yes we can. 

  • And in true fashion.. sCam gift wrapped it with an INT... He is such a diva KUNT I can't stand him..

  • Oh will this Dawgs ? Victory Monday be Sweet in Carolina! ? Enjoy! 

  • Guys it was a dead ball. Kicking for the try there with a chip shot was objectively the right call. It's a pisser they changed the rule on that though.

    @jrb12711 said:

    Guys it was a dead ball. Kicking for the try there with a chip shot was objectively the right call. It's a pisser they changed the rule on that though.

    Offsides is not a dead ball penalty so I still don't get it. And what did they go ask Gregg Williams?

  • @jrb12711 said:

    Guys it was a dead ball. Kicking for the try there with a chip shot was objectively the right call. It's a pisser they changed the rule on that though.

    Offsides is not a dead ball penalty so I still don't get it. And what did they go ask Gregg Williams?

    @hish747 said:

    Offsides is not a dead ball penalty so I still don't get it. And what did they go ask Gregg Williams?

    It was offsides - unabated to the kicker.... they just didn't announce it. Any time the ref feels the QB or kicker is in danger, they will blow it dead. 

  • @jrb12711 said:

    Guys it was a dead ball. Kicking for the try there with a chip shot was objectively the right call. It's a pisser they changed the rule on that though.

    Offsides is not a dead ball penalty so I still don't get it. And what did they go ask Gregg Williams?

    @hish747 said:

    Offsides is not a dead ball penalty so I still don't get it. And what did they go ask Gregg Williams?

    Honestly man not trying to be a dick but read up on the rules. They changed that years ago. That is a dead ball pre-snap penalty in that situation.

  • The Bengals just lost to the Chargers, which means....

    THE BROWNS ARE NOT IN LAST PLACE! 

    I'm so happy for the few Browns players who have been on the team for somewhat of an extended run. They deserve to enjoy this. 

  • @hish747 said:

    Offsides is not a dead ball penalty so I still don't get it. And what did they go ask Gregg Williams?

    It was offsides - unabated to the kicker.... they just didn't announce it. Any time the ref feels the QB or kicker is in danger, they will blow it dead. 

    @d-bone said:

    It was offsides - unabated to the kicker.... they just didn't announce it. Any time the ref feels the QB or kicker is in danger, they will blow it dead. 

    Ah, that explains it. I thought they called offside and not neutral zone infraction/unabated. Thank you for clarifying.

  • The Bengals just lost to the Chargers, which means....

    THE BROWNS ARE NOT IN LAST PLACE! 

    I'm so happy for the few Browns players who have been on the team for somewhat of an extended run. They deserve to enjoy this. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    The Bengals just lost to the Chargers, which means....

    THE BROWNS ARE NOT IN LAST PLACE! 

    I'm so happy for the few Browns players who have been on the team for somewhat of an extended run. They deserve to enjoy this. 

    I guarantee you the last few years in WEEK 14 we were NOT doing this:

    Screenshot_2018-12-09-20-33-25.png

  • Playing .600 ball since the coaching change...... or what Hue would call, impossible. 

  • Playing .600 ball since the coaching change...... or what Hue would call, impossible. 

    @d-bone said:

    Playing .600 ball since the coaching change...... or what Hue would call, impossible. 

    And I'm thinking the Broncos game is one of those franchise changing wins if we can pull it off in Denver.

  • How nice has Breshad Perriman been for us? That was NOT an easy catch by any measure on the first play of the game, and then to haul that catch in late in the 4th? Yes sir. I'm happy for the guy. I'm not saying that we still don't need WR help, but this guy is coming back next year, I can promise you that. He blocks down field, hustles his butt off, says all the right things, genuinely understands what a blessing it is to play NFL football. And I'm not sure there isn't more he can give, either. He certainly has "the look" out there. 

    I'm telling you now, I'm not so sure we can get rid of Freddie Kitchens. This offense is fresh, exciting, and attacking. We also don't zero in on any one player to carry the load, so we're difficult to plan against. Sure Landry is a focal point, but we don't force to him anymore. Kitchens isn't afraid to try new things, different formations, whatever might give an edge. My one complaint is the lack of Duke Johnson, but we'll figure it out. I don't expect to win the last 3 games, I really don't, but if the offense keeps looking strong, and Baker keeps improving, I'm just not sure you can let Kitchens go. 

    On a side note, Baker's accuracy is stupid amazing. It's not something you see all the time. He can truly spin it.Â