Skip to content

Steelers cack up a furball

The Browns Board
47 14 2.0k 1
  • Lose 24-21 on a block kick oh

  • The OH was  because the Cowboys lucked  it out just as I was talking

  • Fuck the stoolers!

  • The Steelers lose to patriots Saints and Bengals

    The ravens lose to chargers and browns

    The browns of course win out and win the division.

  • I just had a great time reading the steelers fans forum...

    Hahahahahha...boswell should go into witness protection

  • The OH was  because the Cowboys lucked  it out just as I was talking

    @the-gipper said:

    The OH was  because the Cowboys lucked  it out just as I was talking

  • The Steelers lose to patriots Saints and Bengals

    The ravens lose to chargers and browns

    The browns of course win out and win the division.

    @bjh2130 said:

    The Steelers lose to patriots Saints and Bengals

    The ravens lose to chargers and browns

    The browns of course win out and win the division.

    What a finish! Hit your lineman in the ass with a FG attempt as time expired. 😆

  •  Yeah the cowboys win was Not as miraculous is that so now we have the Miami miracle the Minneapolis miracle the music city miracle we just need the motor city miracle now    But then we also have the Memphis miracle a.k.a. Ghoolie 

  • @bjh2130 said:

    The Steelers lose to patriots Saints and Bengals

    The ravens lose to chargers and browns

    The browns of course win out and win the division.

    What a finish! Hit your lineman in the ass with a FG attempt as time expired. 😆

    @mjp28 said:

    What a finish! Hit your lineman in the ass with a FG attempt as time expired. 😆

    Very Browns thing to do for so many years 

  • @mjp28 said:

    What a finish! Hit your lineman in the ass with a FG attempt as time expired. 😆

    Very Browns thing to do for so many years 

    @the-gipper said:

    Very Browns thing to do for so many years 

    Yeah, this is so......GREAT! These young kids want to win, should be an interesting 3 games with Saturday in primetime in Denver.

  • The Steelers lose to patriots Saints and Bengals

    The ravens lose to chargers and browns

    The browns of course win out and win the division.

    @bjh2130 said:

    The Steelers lose to patriots Saints and Bengals

    The ravens lose to chargers and browns

    The browns of course win out and win the division.

    Forgot to mention that gives us a home playoff game rematch with the Chargers or chiefs.

  • The slippin' Kicker was the cherry on top...

  • The Steelers lose to patriots Saints and Bengals

    The ravens lose to chargers and browns

    The browns of course win out and win the division.

    @bjh2130 said:

    The Steelers lose to patriots Saints and Bengals

    The ravens lose to chargers and browns

    The browns of course win out and win the division.

    I think the Bengals beating the Steelers is probably out of the question. However this does bring up another question what would happen if the browns and the Steelers tied. I think the Steelers win over the Browns would probably be the tiebreaker. 

  • Listening to wdve in pittspuke.  Tomlin could be done.  I guess he could have put rapelesberger in and waited till end of game.  People are furious.

  • Listening to wdve in pittspuke.  Tomlin could be done.  I guess he could have put rapelesberger in and waited till end of game.  People are furious.

    @kvoethe said:

    Listening to wdve in pittspuke.  Tomlin could be done.  I guess he could have put rapelesberger in and waited till end of game.  People are furious.

    I can get those channels. Fuck them. I’d rather turn the antenna and listen to the homers. I’m sick and tired of black n urine

  • @bjh2130 said:

    The Steelers lose to patriots Saints and Bengals

    The ravens lose to chargers and browns

    The browns of course win out and win the division.

    I think the Bengals beating the Steelers is probably out of the question. However this does bring up another question what would happen if the browns and the Steelers tied. I think the Steelers win over the Browns would probably be the tiebreaker. 

    @the-gipper said:

    I think the Bengals beating the Steelers is probably out of the question. However this does bring up another question what would happen if the browns and the Steelers tied. I think the Steelers win over the Browns would probably be the tiebreaker. 

    Yeah head to head would give the nod to them. 0-1-1. Then I think divisional record is next.

  • Its really sad when you go on a fan board like this one, Steelers, or even another sport and see how people talk.

    Reading about how bad Steelers kicker is, yada yada yada. Not one of those people could do his job. But I can understand that a little bit. The kicker to me, pun intended, is talking about how dumb he and the entire staff is because he slipped so he didn't have on the right cleats lol I am pretty sure he did, but ACCIDENTS happen.

    But it is rather funny to read, especially a team I don't like. If you ask them, you can change the results of 1 play in a few games, early in the game and they win. Boswell missed a FG in 2nd quarter, or they would be kicking for the win. Every single play the rest of the game would have been exactly the same lol

  • Listening to wdve in pittspuke.  Tomlin could be done.  I guess he could have put rapelesberger in and waited till end of game.  People are furious.

    @kvoethe said:

    Listening to wdve in pittspuke.  Tomlin could be done.  I guess he could have put rapelesberger in and waited till end of game.  People are furious.

    ... and hindsight is 20/20.

  • So was that kicking ass or a ass kicking? Fun stuff!

  • Here's a thedraftnetwork.com article on the Steelers' woes (focusing upon their DB selections) from the "Steps for next year" thread. It includes this LOL moment...

    " In 2015 Colbert clearly shifted gears, appropriately reacting to the fast-changing tides of NFL passing attacks that were taking his defense apart. He took three defensive backs that year, two in the first 60 picks the next year, and two each of the years after that. All of them currently suck."

    Enjoy!

    https://thedraftnetwork.com/2018/12/10/steelers-window-closing-due-to-mis-evaluation-of-defensive-backs/