Skip to content

We didnt draft chandelier Wentz!

The Browns Board
15 9 699 1
  • And the trade has netted us Myles, Denzel, Peppers amongst others I believe? 

    Almost like there was a plan all along ????

  • People may scoff, but , I think Foles is the better QB...

  • People may scoff, but , I think Foles is the better QB...

    @nickers said:

    People may scoff, but , I think Foles is the better QB...

    Can't quite get there, but Wentz's emerging availability issues make it a closer call than it should be.

    @londonbrown said:

    And the trade has netted us Myles, Denzel, Peppers amongst others I believe? 

    Almost like there was a plan all along ????

    When Dutch comes after you this time, you're on your own... 🥷

  • @nickers said:

    People may scoff, but , I think Foles is the better QB...

    Can't quite get there, but Wentz's emerging availability issues make it a closer call than it should be.

    @londonbrown said:

    And the trade has netted us Myles, Denzel, Peppers amongst others I believe? 

    Almost like there was a plan all along ????

    When Dutch comes after you this time, you're on your own... 🥷

    @tour2ma said:

    Can't quite get there, but Wentz's emerging availability issues make it a closer call than it should be.

    Well yes.. Wentz may be a bit taller.. have a bigger arm ... ETC.. But Foles seems to have something wentz doesnt have...... Intangibles enough to lead and excecute.. They don't call him Big Dick Nick for nothing ya know.. LOL

  • People may scoff, but , I think Foles is the better QB...

    @nickers said:

    People may scoff, but , I think Foles is the better QB...

    I am not scoffing....though I am not also telling you that you are full of the shit of the Christmas goose.  Your position is arguable.

  • @nickers said:

    People may scoff, but , I think Foles is the better QB...

    I am not scoffing....though I am not also telling you that you are full of the shit of the Christmas goose.  Your position is arguable.

    @the-gipper said:

    I am not scoffing....though I am not also telling you that you are full of the shit of the Christmas goose.  Your position is arguable.

    Nick has a ring.. Carson has injuries and a ring by association...

  • @nickers said:

    People may scoff, but , I think Foles is the better QB...

    Can't quite get there, but Wentz's emerging availability issues make it a closer call than it should be.

    @londonbrown said:

    And the trade has netted us Myles, Denzel, Peppers amongst others I believe? 

    Almost like there was a plan all along ????

    When Dutch comes after you this time, you're on your own... 🥷

    @tour2ma said:

    Can't quite get there, but Wentz's emerging availability issues make it a closer call than it should be.

    Too early to say Wentz is injury prone. Let's see what happens next year. Now that Sam Bradford feller- that's a different story.  😁  

  • @tour2ma said:

    Can't quite get there, but Wentz's emerging availability issues make it a closer call than it should be.

    Too early to say Wentz is injury prone. Let's see what happens next year. Now that Sam Bradford feller- that's a different story.  😁  

    @hoorta said:

    Too early to say Wentz is injury prone. Let's see what happens next year. Now that Sam Bradford feller- that's a different story.  😁  

    For a kid his size when you consider his college history as well, his propensity starts getting close to prone.

    Speaking of size... who-da-thunk that the bigger rookie QBs in this class, Allen and Darnold, have been the ones to miss time.

  • @hoorta said:

    Too early to say Wentz is injury prone. Let's see what happens next year. Now that Sam Bradford feller- that's a different story.  😁  

    For a kid his size when you consider his college history as well, his propensity starts getting close to prone.

    Speaking of size... who-da-thunk that the bigger rookie QBs in this class, Allen and Darnold, have been the ones to miss time.

    @tour2ma said:

    For a kid his size when you consider his college history as well, his propensity starts getting close to prone.

    Speaking of size... who-da-thunk that the bigger rookie QBs in this class, Allen and Darnold, have been the ones to miss time.

    Speaking of- I underestimated Baker's ability to "feel" pressure and slide out of harms way. Did it again against a mighty good Denver pass rush... 

  • @hoorta said:

    Too early to say Wentz is injury prone. Let's see what happens next year. Now that Sam Bradford feller- that's a different story.  😁  

    For a kid his size when you consider his college history as well, his propensity starts getting close to prone.

    Speaking of size... who-da-thunk that the bigger rookie QBs in this class, Allen and Darnold, have been the ones to miss time.

    @tour2ma said:

    For a kid his size when you consider his college history as well, his propensity starts getting close to prone.

    Speaking of size... who-da-thunk that the bigger rookie QBs in this class, Allen and Darnold, have been the ones to miss time.

    And Darnold has been showing why he is a good pick. Too bad his receivers have a case of dropsies. Jets should have won that game yesterday.