Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. Are my eyes broken?

Are my eyes broken?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
6 Posts 6 Posters 454 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • htownbrown htownbrownH Reacting Well Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
    • 2k Posts
    • 685 Reputation
    htownbrownH htownbrown wrote on last edited by
    #1

    https://www.dailywire.com/news/39348/amy-schumer-im-not-going-look-super-fable-anymore-hank-berrien

    When was this broad "super fvckable"?  Was I in a coma?

    “It is impossible to get a man to understand something if his livelihood depends on him not understanding.”
    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
      • 28k Posts
      • 6k Reputation
      DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by DieHardBrownsFan
      #2

      She would be super fuckable if she was on a deserted Island and the Marines were doing practice amphibious landings.

      "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • Clevfan4life C Banned Very Popular
        • 24k Posts
        • 1k Reputation
        C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
        #3

        She was when she took care of herself....ie when she had tp stop eatiing dunkin doughnuts for a movie role. Then she would kind of hoss out a bit. Her show tgw first season or two, had me rolling out of my chair

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
          • 33k Posts
          • 3k Reputation
          MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
          #4

          I mean, she's right about the double standard stuff. That's reality unfortunately (or fortunately depending on your view).

          In general I just don't find a lot of women comedians funny. 

          I probably owe a lot of my sense of humor to watching Whose Line is it Anyway a ton when I was young. Outside of a few exceptions, it was usually a less funny episode when the guest was female.

          Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
          LogicIsForSquaresL 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • Axe AxeA Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
            • 10k Posts
            • 8k Reputation
            AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by
            #5

            That cnt is delusional

            Our musical works to date http://www.arielsatticmusic.com/
            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

              I mean, she's right about the double standard stuff. That's reality unfortunately (or fortunately depending on your view).

              In general I just don't find a lot of women comedians funny. 

              I probably owe a lot of my sense of humor to watching Whose Line is it Anyway a ton when I was young. Outside of a few exceptions, it was usually a less funny episode when the guest was female.

              LogicIsForSquares LogicIsForSquaresL Dedicated Reacting Well Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
              • 10k Posts
              • 2k Reputation
              LogicIsForSquaresL LogicIsForSquares wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @mld-woody said:

              I mean, she's right about the double standard stuff. That's reality unfortunately (or fortunately depending on your view).

              In general I just don't find a lot of women comedians funny. 

              I probably owe a lot of my sense of humor to watching Whose Line is it Anyway a ton when I was young. Outside of a few exceptions, it was usually a less funny episode when the guest was female.

              I feel the same way but god forbid you say that around the wrong folks.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply

              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

              Register Login
              Reply
              • Reply as topic
              Log in to reply
              • Oldest to Newest
              • Newest to Oldest
              • Most Votes


              Theme
              • System
              • Light
              • Dark
              The Browns Board Terms Privacy

              The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

              • First post
                Last post
              0
              • Forums
              • Recent
              • Popular
              • Users
              • Donate