Skip to content

Who is accepting Baker's Challenge and going to Cinci Game?

The Browns Board
29 12 523
  • @atom said:

    thing is we are supposed to play home away home away etc. etc. vs other divisions Cleveland has not played in seattle for ever while i believe this is the second or third time in a row seattle has played in Cleveland, Browns fans in the Great N.W are getting screwed

    I don't think it actually works that way.  ...though you would think that it would.

    ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @the-gipper said:

    I don't think it actually works that way.  ...though you would think that it would.

    well regardless we play at seattle in 2023

  • @atom said:

    well if we would quit getting screwed by the nfl schedule makers  we should be seeing The Browns play at seattle next year instead of  in Cleveland

    Seattle comes here.  Browns do go to San Fran:

    2019 Schedule

     
    • If season ended today
    •  
      Opp W L T W-L% SRS  
        87 93 2 .484 -0.2  
    vs. Cincinnati Bengals 5 8 0 0.385 -4.4 Past Matchups
    at Cincinnati Bengals 5 8 0 0.385 -4.4 Past Matchups
    vs. Pittsburgh Steelers 7 5 1 0.577 5.1 Past Matchups
    at Pittsburgh Steelers 7 5 1 0.577 5.1 Past Matchups
    vs. Baltimore Ravens 7 6 0 0.538 6.5 Past Matchups
    at Baltimore Ravens 7 6 0 0.538 6.5 Past Matchups
    vs. Buffalo Bills 4 9 0 0.308 -8.7 Past Matchups
    vs. Miami Dolphins 7 6 0 0.538 -5.9 Past Matchups
    at New England Patriots 9 4 0 0.692 4.4 Past Matchups
    at New York Jets 4 9 0 0.308 -6.4 Past Matchups
    at Arizona Cardinals 3 10 0 0.231 -10.8 Past Matchups
    vs. Los Angeles Rams 11 2 0 0.846 10.2 Past Matchups
    vs. Seattle Seahawks 8 5 0 0.615 6.3 Past Matchups
    at San Francisco 49ers 3 10 0 0.231 -6.1 Past Matchups
      AFC West           Past Matchups
      AFC South           Past Matchups

    If the season ended today.....we would be playing the Broncos again....and, I think....the Titans.  Not sure which would be home and which would be away.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
    #17

    @the-gipper said:

    Seattle comes here.  Browns do go to San Fran:

    2019 Schedule

    • If season ended today
                   
                   
                   
                   

    If the season ended today.....we would be playing the Broncos again....and, I think....the Titans.  Not sure which would be home and which would be away.

    Hoorta's potential road trips at first glance. Jets, Cardinals.   Maybe Denver, the game was too close to Christmas this year.  Driven past Mile High several times. Direct flight from Cinci to Denver. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    Seattle comes here.  Browns do go to San Fran:

    2019 Schedule

    • If season ended today
                   
                   
                   
                   

    If the season ended today.....we would be playing the Broncos again....and, I think....the Titans.  Not sure which would be home and which would be away.

    Hoorta's potential road trips at first glance. Jets, Cardinals.   Maybe Denver, the game was too close to Christmas this year.  Driven past Mile High several times. Direct flight from Cinci to Denver. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #18

    @hoorta said:

    Hoorta's potential road trips at first glance. Jets, Cardinals.   Maybe Denver, the game was too close to Christmas this year.  Driven past Mile High several times. Direct flight from Cinci to Denver. 

    I would probably only be a player for either Arizona or San Fran And only in like early December. Or unless it turns out that they are playing the Raiders be there in Oakland or Las Vegas

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #19

     That reminds me I hear that the city of Oakland is suing the Raiders and it appears that they may not be playing in Oakland next year. But the stadium in Las Vegas will not be ready. So where are the Raiders going to play if not in Oakland and if not in Vegas. Could they play their games in San Diego, somewhere in LA. Or could they doubled up and play at the 49er stadium. All possibilities

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #20

    I'll be there

  • I'll be there

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @mld-woody said:

    I'll be there

    With Michael Jackson?

  •  That reminds me I hear that the city of Oakland is suing the Raiders and it appears that they may not be playing in Oakland next year. But the stadium in Las Vegas will not be ready. So where are the Raiders going to play if not in Oakland and if not in Vegas. Could they play their games in San Diego, somewhere in LA. Or could they doubled up and play at the 49er stadium. All possibilities

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @the-gipper said:

     That reminds me I hear that the city of Oakland is suing the Raiders and it appears that they may not be playing in Oakland next year. But the stadium in Las Vegas will not be ready. So where are the Raiders going to play if not in Oakland and if not in Vegas. Could they play their games in San Diego, somewhere in LA. Or could they doubled up and play at the 49er stadium. All possibilities

    You've got to be kidding. Aren't these details supposed to be worked out years in advance?  😳

  • @the-gipper said:

     That reminds me I hear that the city of Oakland is suing the Raiders and it appears that they may not be playing in Oakland next year. But the stadium in Las Vegas will not be ready. So where are the Raiders going to play if not in Oakland and if not in Vegas. Could they play their games in San Diego, somewhere in LA. Or could they doubled up and play at the 49er stadium. All possibilities

    You've got to be kidding. Aren't these details supposed to be worked out years in advance?  😳

    ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @mjp28 said:

    You've got to be kidding. Aren't these details supposed to be worked out years in advance?  😳

    if the raiders didnt play would any one miss them ?

  • B BobPOUND wrote on last edited by
    #24

    Ok. Looks like I'm going to the Cinci game.

    Cya All there!!

    BobPound!

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #25

    Wish I were there. My family comes down here to Florida for the holidays.

    We are going to blow Cincy's fucking doors off.

    Z

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #26

    I've got a family get-together next Sunday at 2pm. 

    I. Am. So. Pissed. Off. ?

  • I've got a family get-together next Sunday at 2pm. 

    I. Am. So. Pissed. Off. ?

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @dutch-oven said:

    I've got a family get-together next Sunday at 2pm. 

    I. Am. So. Pissed. Off. ?

    You don't need a family that schedules things like that during footballs season.

    My wife spent her birthday dinner eating here at home so we could watch the game last night and she's only a browns fan because of me.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I've got a family get-together next Sunday at 2pm. 

    I. Am. So. Pissed. Off. ?

    You don't need a family that schedules things like that during footballs season.

    My wife spent her birthday dinner eating here at home so we could watch the game last night and she's only a browns fan because of me.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @mark-o said:

    You don't need a family that schedules things like that during footballs season.

    My wife spent her birthday dinner eating here at home so we could watch the game last night and she's only a browns fan because of me.

    We were wondering where you were last night... 

  • @mark-o said:

    You don't need a family that schedules things like that during footballs season.

    My wife spent her birthday dinner eating here at home so we could watch the game last night and she's only a browns fan because of me.

    We were wondering where you were last night... 

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @dutch-oven said:

    We were wondering where you were last night... 

    Was sitting in front of the tv watching the game.