Who is accepting Baker's Challenge and going to Cinci Game?
-
Seattle comes here. Browns do go to San Fran:
2019 Schedule
- If season ended today
If the season ended today.....we would be playing the Broncos again....and, I think....the Titans. Not sure which would be home and which would be away.
Hoorta's potential road trips at first glance. Jets, Cardinals. Maybe Denver, the game was too close to Christmas this year. Driven past Mile High several times. Direct flight from Cinci to Denver.
Hoorta's potential road trips at first glance. Jets, Cardinals. Maybe Denver, the game was too close to Christmas this year. Driven past Mile High several times. Direct flight from Cinci to Denver.
I would probably only be a player for either Arizona or San Fran And only in like early December. Or unless it turns out that they are playing the Raiders be there in Oakland or Las Vegas
-
That reminds me I hear that the city of Oakland is suing the Raiders and it appears that they may not be playing in Oakland next year. But the stadium in Las Vegas will not be ready. So where are the Raiders going to play if not in Oakland and if not in Vegas. Could they play their games in San Diego, somewhere in LA. Or could they doubled up and play at the 49er stadium. All possibilities
-
I'll be there
-
I'll be there
With Michael Jackson?
-
That reminds me I hear that the city of Oakland is suing the Raiders and it appears that they may not be playing in Oakland next year. But the stadium in Las Vegas will not be ready. So where are the Raiders going to play if not in Oakland and if not in Vegas. Could they play their games in San Diego, somewhere in LA. Or could they doubled up and play at the 49er stadium. All possibilities
That reminds me I hear that the city of Oakland is suing the Raiders and it appears that they may not be playing in Oakland next year. But the stadium in Las Vegas will not be ready. So where are the Raiders going to play if not in Oakland and if not in Vegas. Could they play their games in San Diego, somewhere in LA. Or could they doubled up and play at the 49er stadium. All possibilities
You've got to be kidding. Aren't these details supposed to be worked out years in advance?

-
That reminds me I hear that the city of Oakland is suing the Raiders and it appears that they may not be playing in Oakland next year. But the stadium in Las Vegas will not be ready. So where are the Raiders going to play if not in Oakland and if not in Vegas. Could they play their games in San Diego, somewhere in LA. Or could they doubled up and play at the 49er stadium. All possibilities
You've got to be kidding. Aren't these details supposed to be worked out years in advance?

-
Ok. Looks like I'm going to the Cinci game.
Cya All there!!
BobPound!
-
-
I've got a family get-together next Sunday at 2pm.
I. Am. So. Pissed. Off. ?
-
I've got a family get-together next Sunday at 2pm.
I. Am. So. Pissed. Off. ?
I've got a family get-together next Sunday at 2pm.
I. Am. So. Pissed. Off. ?
You don't need a family that schedules things like that during footballs season.
My wife spent her birthday dinner eating here at home so we could watch the game last night and she's only a browns fan because of me.
-
I've got a family get-together next Sunday at 2pm.
I. Am. So. Pissed. Off. ?
You don't need a family that schedules things like that during footballs season.
My wife spent her birthday dinner eating here at home so we could watch the game last night and she's only a browns fan because of me.
-
We were wondering where you were last night...
Was sitting in front of the tv watching the game.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login