***Official Browns @ Broncos Game Night Thread***
-
And dumb mother fuckers harassed him at CVS
-
Exvept some of have noticed him quietly putting together some solid games, it aint just one game
You're quoting my post where I said I think he's played really well this year. Which is me saying not just one game. But I haven't seen you post something like that after any other game where he is played solidly. You just posted after this game to me that's very childish.
-
Exvept some of have noticed him quietly putting together some solid games, it aint just one game
You're quoting my post where I said I think he's played really well this year. Which is me saying not just one game. But I haven't seen you post something like that after any other game where he is played solidly. You just posted after this game to me that's very childish.
You're quoting my post where I said I think he's played really well this year. Which is me saying not just one game. But I haven't seen you post something like that after any other game where he is played solidly. You just posted after this game to me that's very childish.
Ive been pretty much his only defender for 2 years that didnt graduate from michigan and not named woody
-
good win--- lets not go overboard on peppers yes he had good game yes he saved this 1 but overall he still has been average. Against a better qb williams decisions would have cost us a win. with that said a W is a W
-
And dumb mother fuckers harassed him at CVS
They harassed him based on his play last year. Granted it wasn't all his fault because they didn't have him in the same zip code as the ball for a majority of the season but the average fan doesn't see that. all they see is a lack of stats and a lack of play making plays from what was supposed to be a playmaker when they drafted him. Now don't be surprised when there is a line behind you at CVS waiting to suck his dick.
Lol you know I love you woody
-
You're quoting my post where I said I think he's played really well this year. Which is me saying not just one game. But I haven't seen you post something like that after any other game where he is played solidly. You just posted after this game to me that's very childish.
Ive been pretty much his only defender for 2 years that didnt graduate from michigan and not named woody
Ive been pretty much his only defender for 2 years that didnt graduate from michigan and not named woody
Aaayyyyyeeeee. That's me.
Way to stick it out homie
-
And dumb mother fuckers harassed him at CVS
They harassed him based on his play last year. Granted it wasn't all his fault because they didn't have him in the same zip code as the ball for a majority of the season but the average fan doesn't see that. all they see is a lack of stats and a lack of play making plays from what was supposed to be a playmaker when they drafted him. Now don't be surprised when there is a line behind you at CVS waiting to suck his dick.
Lol you know I love you woody
They harassed him based on his play last year. Granted it wasn't all his fault because they didn't have him in the same zip code as the ball for a majority of the season but the average fan doesn't see that. all they see is a lack of stats and a lack of play making plays from what was supposed to be a playmaker when they drafted him. Now don't be surprised when there is a line behind you at CVS waiting to suck his dick.
Lol you know I love you woody
They harassed him for other reasons. For sure. But we've been down that road and some refuse to acknowledge it. Whatever.
Go Browns.
Go Pep!
-
Ive been pretty much his only defender for 2 years that didnt graduate from michigan and not named woody
Aaayyyyyeeeee. That's me.
Way to stick it out homie
Aaayyyyyeeeee. That's me.
Way to stick it out homie
Amybidy that knows football could see the improvements and could see thst his real contributions would start when willuams would brimg him closer to the los.
-
Aaayyyyyeeeee. That's me.
Way to stick it out homie
Amybidy that knows football could see the improvements and could see thst his real contributions would start when willuams would brimg him closer to the los.
Amybidy that knows football could see the improvements and could see thst his real contributions would start when willuams would brimg him closer to the los.
Yessir. Yessir.
-
Amybidy that knows football could see the improvements and could see thst his real contributions would start when willuams would brimg him closer to the los.
Yessir. Yessir.
Yessir. Yessir.
Im getting pm'd telling me to stop sucking ur dick, can u beleive this shit? Smh
-
Yessir. Yessir.
Im getting pm'd telling me to stop sucking ur dick, can u beleive this shit? Smh
Im getting pm'd telling me to stop sucking ur dick, can u beleive this shit? Smh
fucking faggot
-
Leaving points off the board had to kill Baker at halftime. I saw a guy that kept his cool & let Freddie, Duke and Chubb get us to a lead at 11 mins. left.Perriman,Landry,Njoke,Callaway got there's too. We made "the drives" this time with under 8 mins. left..Than the whole 46 active balled out into a ball'in unit doing good stuff..Team Win..this was a awesome growing up win to the future. One man's opinion, but Those were properly mostly sooners fans filling up downtown Denver? maybe..but The Land deserves a full house next Sunday..I don't care if Haslam has to drop a dime to get public schools in those seats..His team deserves at least that much..Go Browns!!
-
wwwooooooooooooo!!!!!
Gipper says peppers still sucks bro, obviously hes right.
-
Yessir. Yessir.
Im getting pm'd telling me to stop sucking ur dick, can u beleive this shit? Smh
Im getting pm'd telling me to stop sucking ur dick, can u beleive this shit? Smh
How dare we agree on something we were right about all along
-
What I say is that he needs to keep this up to make up for a lot of bad play in the past so let’s hope he does.
Gip probably remembers Peppers throwing interceptions and missing field goals... Lol
-
What I say is that he needs to keep this up to make up for a lot of bad play in the past so let’s hope he does.
Gip probably remembers Peppers throwing interceptions and missing field goals... Lol
Gip probably remembers Peppers throwing interceptions and missing field goals... Lol
No but I do remember him being nowhere to be seen. Maybe that was the way he was deployed or maybe he just wasn’t doing a good job but like I said let’s hope he keeps it up.
-
Gip probably remembers Peppers throwing interceptions and missing field goals... Lol
No but I do remember him being nowhere to be seen. Maybe that was the way he was deployed or maybe he just wasn’t doing a good job but like I said let’s hope he keeps it up.
No but I do remember him being nowhere to be seen. Maybe that was the way he was deployed or maybe he just wasn’t doing a good job but like I said let’s hope he keeps it up.
Well the answer to that question is pretty obvious. But we were also explaining what a Sam linebacker was to you before so maybe it's not so obvious.
-
What I say is that he needs to keep this up to make up for a lot of bad play in the past so let’s hope he does.
Gip probably remembers Peppers throwing interceptions and missing field goals... Lol
Gip probably remembers Peppers throwing interceptions and missing field goals... Lol
And bad clock management, ill timed time out....and you all thought it was hues fault, pffftttt
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login