Skip to content

***Official Browns @ Broncos Game Night Thread***

The Browns Board
158 30 4.7k 1
  • @bjh2130 said:

    That's fine. I actually think he's played really well this year. But to say shit like oh who hates Peppers now after he plays a good game is just really fucking stupid.

    Exvept some of have noticed him quietly putting together some solid games, it aint just one game

    @clevfan4life said:

    Exvept some of have noticed him quietly putting together some solid games, it aint just one game

    You're quoting my post where I said I think he's played really well this year. Which is me saying not just one game. But I haven't seen you post something like that after any other game where he is played solidly. You just posted after this game to me that's very childish.

  • good win--- lets not go overboard on peppers yes he had good game yes he saved this 1 but overall  he still has been average. Against a better qb  williams decisions would have cost us a win. with that said a W is a W

  • @clevfan4life said:

    Exvept some of have noticed him quietly putting together some solid games, it aint just one game

    You're quoting my post where I said I think he's played really well this year. Which is me saying not just one game. But I haven't seen you post something like that after any other game where he is played solidly. You just posted after this game to me that's very childish.

    @bjh2130 said:

    You're quoting my post where I said I think he's played really well this year. Which is me saying not just one game. But I haven't seen you post something like that after any other game where he is played solidly. You just posted after this game to me that's very childish.

    Ive been pretty much his only defender for 2 years that didnt graduate from michigan and not named woody

  • good win--- lets not go overboard on peppers yes he had good game yes he saved this 1 but overall  he still has been average. Against a better qb  williams decisions would have cost us a win. with that said a W is a W

    @beare said:

    good win--- lets not go overboard on peppers yes he had good game yes he saved this 1 but overall  he still has been average. Against a better qb  williams decisions would have cost us a win. with that said a W is a W

    No one said he made himself first ballot,

  • And dumb mother fuckers harassed him at CVS

    @mld-woody said:

    And dumb mother fuckers harassed him at CVS

    They harassed him based on his play last year. Granted it wasn't all his fault because they didn't have him in the same zip code as the ball for a majority of the season but the average fan doesn't see that. all they see is a lack of stats and a lack of play making plays from what was supposed to be a playmaker when they drafted him. Now don't be surprised when there is a line behind you at CVS waiting to suck his dick.

    Lol you know I love you woody

  • @bjh2130 said:

    You're quoting my post where I said I think he's played really well this year. Which is me saying not just one game. But I haven't seen you post something like that after any other game where he is played solidly. You just posted after this game to me that's very childish.

    Ive been pretty much his only defender for 2 years that didnt graduate from michigan and not named woody

    @clevfan4life said:

    Ive been pretty much his only defender for 2 years that didnt graduate from michigan and not named woody

    Aaayyyyyeeeee. That's me. 

    Way to stick it out homie

  • @mld-woody said:

    And dumb mother fuckers harassed him at CVS

    They harassed him based on his play last year. Granted it wasn't all his fault because they didn't have him in the same zip code as the ball for a majority of the season but the average fan doesn't see that. all they see is a lack of stats and a lack of play making plays from what was supposed to be a playmaker when they drafted him. Now don't be surprised when there is a line behind you at CVS waiting to suck his dick.

    Lol you know I love you woody

    @bjh2130 said:

    They harassed him based on his play last year. Granted it wasn't all his fault because they didn't have him in the same zip code as the ball for a majority of the season but the average fan doesn't see that. all they see is a lack of stats and a lack of play making plays from what was supposed to be a playmaker when they drafted him. Now don't be surprised when there is a line behind you at CVS waiting to suck his dick.

    Lol you know I love you woody

    They harassed him for other reasons. For sure. But we've been down that road and some refuse to acknowledge it. Whatever.

    Go Browns.

    Go Pep!

  • @clevfan4life said:

    Ive been pretty much his only defender for 2 years that didnt graduate from michigan and not named woody

    Aaayyyyyeeeee. That's me. 

    Way to stick it out homie

    @mld-woody said:

    Aaayyyyyeeeee. That's me. 

    Way to stick it out homie

    Amybidy that knows football could see the improvements and could see thst his real contributions would start when willuams would brimg him closer to the los. 

  • @mld-woody said:

    Aaayyyyyeeeee. That's me. 

    Way to stick it out homie

    Amybidy that knows football could see the improvements and could see thst his real contributions would start when willuams would brimg him closer to the los. 

    @clevfan4life said:

    Amybidy that knows football could see the improvements and could see thst his real contributions would start when willuams would brimg him closer to the los. 

    Yessir. Yessir. 

  • @clevfan4life said:

    Amybidy that knows football could see the improvements and could see thst his real contributions would start when willuams would brimg him closer to the los. 

    Yessir. Yessir. 

    @mld-woody said:

    Yessir. Yessir. 

    Im getting pm'd telling me to stop sucking ur dick, can u beleive this shit? Smh

  • @mld-woody said:

    Yessir. Yessir. 

    Im getting pm'd telling me to stop sucking ur dick, can u beleive this shit? Smh

    @clevfan4life said:

    Im getting pm'd telling me to stop sucking ur dick, can u beleive this shit? Smh

    fucking faggot

  • Leaving points off the board had to kill Baker at halftime. I saw a guy that kept his cool & let Freddie, Duke and Chubb get us to a lead at 11 mins. left.Perriman,Landry,Njoke,Callaway got there's too. We made "the drives" this time with under 8 mins. left..Than the whole 46 active balled out into a ball'in unit doing good stuff..Team Win..this was a awesome growing up win to the future. One man's opinion, but Those were properly mostly sooners fans filling up downtown Denver? maybe..but The Land deserves a full house next Sunday..I don't care if Haslam has to drop a dime to get public schools in those seats..His team deserves at least that much..Go Browns!!  

  • amazing no one here mentioned how we won are second road game of the year guess some of you fucks are just preoccupied

  • @mld-woody said:

    wwwooooooooooooo!!!!!

    Gipper says peppers still sucks bro, obviously hes right.

    @jrb12711 said:

    Gipper says peppers still sucks bro, obviously hes right.

    What I say is that he needs to keep this up to make up for a lot of bad play in the past so let’s hope he does. 

  • @mld-woody said:

    Yessir. Yessir. 

    Im getting pm'd telling me to stop sucking ur dick, can u beleive this shit? Smh

    @clevfan4life said:

    Im getting pm'd telling me to stop sucking ur dick, can u beleive this shit? Smh

    How dare we agree on something we were right about all along

  • @jrb12711 said:

    Gipper says peppers still sucks bro, obviously hes right.

    What I say is that he needs to keep this up to make up for a lot of bad play in the past so let’s hope he does. 

    @the-gipper said:

    What I say is that he needs to keep this up to make up for a lot of bad play in the past so let’s hope he does. 

    Gip probably remembers Peppers throwing interceptions and missing field goals... Lol

  • @the-gipper said:

    What I say is that he needs to keep this up to make up for a lot of bad play in the past so let’s hope he does. 

    Gip probably remembers Peppers throwing interceptions and missing field goals... Lol

    @mld-woody said:

    Gip probably remembers Peppers throwing interceptions and missing field goals... Lol

    No but I do remember him being nowhere to be seen. Maybe that was the way he was deployed or maybe he just wasn’t doing a good job but like I said let’s hope he keeps it up. 

  • @mld-woody said:

    Gip probably remembers Peppers throwing interceptions and missing field goals... Lol

    No but I do remember him being nowhere to be seen. Maybe that was the way he was deployed or maybe he just wasn’t doing a good job but like I said let’s hope he keeps it up. 

    @the-gipper said:

    No but I do remember him being nowhere to be seen. Maybe that was the way he was deployed or maybe he just wasn’t doing a good job but like I said let’s hope he keeps it up. 

    Well the answer to that question is pretty obvious. But we were also explaining what a Sam linebacker was to you before so maybe it's not so obvious.

  • @the-gipper said:

    What I say is that he needs to keep this up to make up for a lot of bad play in the past so let’s hope he does. 

    Gip probably remembers Peppers throwing interceptions and missing field goals... Lol

    @mld-woody said:

    Gip probably remembers Peppers throwing interceptions and missing field goals... Lol

    And bad clock management, ill timed time out....and you all thought it was hues fault, pffftttt

  • @mld-woody said:

    Gip probably remembers Peppers throwing interceptions and missing field goals... Lol

    And bad clock management, ill timed time out....and you all thought it was hues fault, pffftttt

    @clevfan4life said:

    And bad clock management, ill timed time out....and you all thought it was hues fault, pffftttt

    That's why Pep always stood by the head coach. He was letting them know when to take timeouts.