Skip to content

***Official Browns @ Broncos Game Night Thread***

The Browns Board
158 30 4.7k 1
  • @the-gipper said:

    What I say is that he needs to keep this up to make up for a lot of bad play in the past so let’s hope he does. 

    Gip probably remembers Peppers throwing interceptions and missing field goals... Lol

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #84

    @mld-woody said:

    Gip probably remembers Peppers throwing interceptions and missing field goals... Lol

    No but I do remember him being nowhere to be seen. Maybe that was the way he was deployed or maybe he just wasn’t doing a good job but like I said let’s hope he keeps it up. 

  • @mld-woody said:

    Gip probably remembers Peppers throwing interceptions and missing field goals... Lol

    No but I do remember him being nowhere to be seen. Maybe that was the way he was deployed or maybe he just wasn’t doing a good job but like I said let’s hope he keeps it up. 

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #85

    @the-gipper said:

    No but I do remember him being nowhere to be seen. Maybe that was the way he was deployed or maybe he just wasn’t doing a good job but like I said let’s hope he keeps it up. 

    Well the answer to that question is pretty obvious. But we were also explaining what a Sam linebacker was to you before so maybe it's not so obvious.

  • @the-gipper said:

    What I say is that he needs to keep this up to make up for a lot of bad play in the past so let’s hope he does. 

    Gip probably remembers Peppers throwing interceptions and missing field goals... Lol

    C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #86

    @mld-woody said:

    Gip probably remembers Peppers throwing interceptions and missing field goals... Lol

    And bad clock management, ill timed time out....and you all thought it was hues fault, pffftttt

  • @mld-woody said:

    Gip probably remembers Peppers throwing interceptions and missing field goals... Lol

    And bad clock management, ill timed time out....and you all thought it was hues fault, pffftttt

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #87

    @clevfan4life said:

    And bad clock management, ill timed time out....and you all thought it was hues fault, pffftttt

    That's why Pep always stood by the head coach. He was letting them know when to take timeouts. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    No but I do remember him being nowhere to be seen. Maybe that was the way he was deployed or maybe he just wasn’t doing a good job but like I said let’s hope he keeps it up. 

    Well the answer to that question is pretty obvious. But we were also explaining what a Sam linebacker was to you before so maybe it's not so obvious.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #88

    @mld-woody said:

    Well the answer to that question is pretty obvious. But we were also explaining what a Sam linebacker was to you before so maybe it's not so obvious.

    Yeah the obvious answer is that he sucked up to this point. No maybe it was not so obvious as to how and why he was deployed. 

  • @mld-woody said:

    Well the answer to that question is pretty obvious. But we were also explaining what a Sam linebacker was to you before so maybe it's not so obvious.

    Yeah the obvious answer is that he sucked up to this point. No maybe it was not so obvious as to how and why he was deployed. 

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #89

    @the-gipper said:

    Yeah the obvious answer is that he sucked up to this point. No maybe it was not so obvious as to how and why he was deployed. 

    "The obvious" isn't your strong suit. I'll let this go.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Yeah the obvious answer is that he sucked up to this point. No maybe it was not so obvious as to how and why he was deployed. 

    "The obvious" isn't your strong suit. I'll let this go.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #90

    @mld-woody said:

    "The obvious" isn't your strong suit. I'll let this go.

    What is obvious is that the this is the very first game that It can be said that he had any real impact on the game. 

  • hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #91

    @mld-woody said:

    😁

    Don't listen to those UM bashers. Credit where credit is due.Like Landry said- "the past don't matter". Peppers played the sort of game you'd expect out of a first round draft pick. LOL, he keeps it up, and I might even have to stop calling him Gerbil.   😁 

  • @mld-woody said:

    "The obvious" isn't your strong suit. I'll let this go.

    What is obvious is that the this is the very first game that It can be said that he had any real impact on the game. 

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #92

    @the-gipper said:

    What is obvious is that the this is the very first game that It can be said that he had any real impact on the game. 

    That's just incorrect but that's ok. 

  • @mld-woody said:

    "The obvious" isn't your strong suit. I'll let this go.

    What is obvious is that the this is the very first game that It can be said that he had any real impact on the game. 

    C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #93

    @the-gipper said:

    What is obvious is that the this is the very first game that It can be said that he had any real impact on the game. 

    Its not often a player stands out "this" much on def....peppers has been foing his job and doing it well, which means he's often not on the screen at all as the ball isnt going at him. But u see it on replays

  • B BobPOUND wrote on last edited by
    #94

    Peppers has been playing some VERY physical football the last 3 or 4 games.. He is finally coming into his own at the PERFECT time.. Just in time for a playoff run 🙂🙂 ..

  • @the-gipper said:

    What is obvious is that the this is the very first game that It can be said that he had any real impact on the game. 

    That's just incorrect but that's ok. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #95

    @mld-woody said:

    That's just incorrect but that's ok. 

    It is OK but it is also very correct despite your shaded jaded view point of things. I wonder if you are a Browns fan or just a fan of whatever Michigan schmo we might have on the team

  • @mld-woody said:

    That's just incorrect but that's ok. 

    It is OK but it is also very correct despite your shaded jaded view point of things. I wonder if you are a Browns fan or just a fan of whatever Michigan schmo we might have on the team

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #96

    @the-gipper said:

    It is OK but it is also very correct despite your shaded jaded view point of things. I wonder if you are a Browns fan or just a fan of whatever Michigan schmo we might have on the team

    No. What you said is just factually incorrect. But it is a strain on you to say anything positive. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    It is OK but it is also very correct despite your shaded jaded view point of things. I wonder if you are a Browns fan or just a fan of whatever Michigan schmo we might have on the team

    No. What you said is just factually incorrect. But it is a strain on you to say anything positive. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #97

    @mld-woody said:

    No. What you said is just factually incorrect. But it is a strain on you to say anything positive. 

    Name any game where he made a positive impact on that is discernible. Beyond this one that is

  • And dumb mother fuckers harassed him at CVS

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #98

    @mld-woody said:

    And dumb mother fuckers harassed him at CVS

    It's the Cleveland Browns, not the Cleveland Peppers, next....

  • @mld-woody said:

    That's just incorrect but that's ok. 

    It is OK but it is also very correct despite your shaded jaded view point of things. I wonder if you are a Browns fan or just a fan of whatever Michigan schmo we might have on the team

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #99

    @the-gipper said:

    It is OK but it is also very correct despite your shaded jaded view point of things. I wonder if you are a Browns fan or just a fan of whatever Michigan schmo we might have on the team

    You wanna see Mrs. Nude Santa again Gip??

  • @mld-woody said:

    No. What you said is just factually incorrect. But it is a strain on you to say anything positive. 

    Name any game where he made a positive impact on that is discernible. Beyond this one that is

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    Name any game where he made a positive impact on that is discernible. Beyond this one that is

    God damn you're a fucking idiot. It just pains you so much to say something positive haha.

    Let's go with the Saints game where he was our highest graded defender. 

    We've done all of this before. I think the problem is you want "discernable" impact but you can't discern much... 

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    You know, I was just thinking to myself the other day that this board needed at least three different threads talking simultaneously about the same strong safety. 

  • You know, I was just thinking to myself the other day that this board needed at least three different threads talking simultaneously about the same strong safety. 

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    You know, I was just thinking to myself the other day that this board needed at least three different threads talking simultaneously about the same strong safety. 

    It was the will of the people 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    You know, I was just thinking to myself the other day that this board needed at least three different threads talking simultaneously about the same strong safety. 

    It was the will of the people 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @mld-woody said:

    It was the will of the people 

    If I was you I'd want to believe that too.