Official Jabrill Peppers Appreciation Thread
-
As he's been getting more plays on D they've been playing him less on special teams.
And the missed assignment on the blocked punt isn't the reason I said that. When I think of kick returners I want hands and speed. Jalapeño has good hands but a bit more speed would be nice.
And the missed assignment on the blocked punt isn't the reason I said that. When I think of kick returners I want hands and speed. Jalapeño has good hands but a bit more speed would be nice.
I wouldn't expect Josh Cribbs to do much with our special teams blocking (...the coach). Sure he could be better, but we need a new coach
-
Did today what he has been good at his whole career - blew up screens like a man with his hair on fire.
-
Peppers made too many errors today.
Peppers made too many errors today.
A second year player playing defense and special teams made errors?
Its the nfl everyone messes up
-
Peppers made too many errors today.
Peppers made too many errors today.
do tell Romo, give us the breakdown......dicks up for diehards "expert" analysis
-
Peppers made too many errors today.
do tell Romo, give us the breakdown......dicks up for diehards "expert" analysis
do tell Romo, give us the breakdown......dicks up for diehards "expert" analysis
Driskel slipped out of a sack attempt
The TE got a TD but he had good coverage and it was a great throw and catch
Apparently he had a missed block on the punt block but it looked like 3+ guys came through
-
Peppers made too many errors today.
do tell Romo, give us the breakdown......dicks up for diehards "expert" analysis
do tell Romo, give us the breakdown......dicks up for diehards "expert" analysis
do tell Romo, give us the breakdown......dicks up for diehards "expert" analysis
-
Did today what he has been good at his whole career - blew up screens like a man with his hair on fire.
-
do tell Romo, give us the breakdown......dicks up for diehards "expert" analysis
Driskel slipped out of a sack attempt
The TE got a TD but he had good coverage and it was a great throw and catch
Apparently he had a missed block on the punt block but it looked like 3+ guys came through
Driskel slipped out of a sack attempt
The TE got a TD but he had good coverage and it was a great throw and catch
Apparently he had a missed block on the punt block but it looked like 3+ guys came through
1)not really a mistake since his pressure is what allowed jobi to clean up
2) didnt notice that was peps cover
3) he blocked one guy the other got through, not sure if he had blocked the onevthat did get through, the other woldnt have gitten it
-
-
I was about to post it. A nice watch!
-
"Tackle by Peppers!"
Myles "What? I didn't even see him on the play."
LOL!? And gets on Shobert for not hanging onto the QB.
-
What is this? Agfag/Michifag dueling videos?
-
What is this? Agfag/Michifag dueling videos?
What is this? Agfag/Michifag dueling videos?
It's a Peppers thread. He was getting too much credit last game. LOL!?
-
What is this? Agfag/Michifag dueling videos?
It's a Peppers thread. He was getting too much credit last game. LOL!?
It's a Peppers thread. He was getting too much credit last game. LOL!?
So, in other words, yes.
-
It's a Peppers thread. He was getting too much credit last game. LOL!?
So, in other words, yes.
So, in other words, yes.
Yes?
-
Funny listening to sports talk radio in Columbus on way to work this morning a guy from Cleveland, I dont particularly care for this guy, Munch just said he dislikes Peppers because "and no it has nothing to do with being from uofm. The guy frequents skanky strip clubs. Come on Jabril, you can do better than that"
-
Funny listening to sports talk radio in Columbus on way to work this morning a guy from Cleveland, I dont particularly care for this guy, Munch just said he dislikes Peppers because "and no it has nothing to do with being from uofm. The guy frequents skanky strip clubs. Come on Jabril, you can do better than that"
Funny listening to sports talk radio in Columbus on way to work this morning a guy from Cleveland, I dont particularly care for this guy, Munch just said he dislikes Peppers because "and no it has nothing to do with being from uofm. The guy frequents skanky strip clubs. Come on Jabril, you can do better than that"
I suspect that 90% of NFL players probably frequent strip clubs.
-
Funny listening to sports talk radio in Columbus on way to work this morning a guy from Cleveland, I dont particularly care for this guy, Munch just said he dislikes Peppers because "and no it has nothing to do with being from uofm. The guy frequents skanky strip clubs. Come on Jabril, you can do better than that"
I suspect that 90% of NFL players probably frequent strip clubs.
I suspect that 90% of NFL players probably frequent strip clubs.
Oh I know i was just pointing out this guys' take on why he doesnt like peppers. Mark munch Bishop is his name and i was surprised he threw it out there but it must be well known in those circles peppers like the dirtiest of the dirty strip clubs.
-
He’ll be gone next year. One good game in two years kinda sucks.
-
Wow Peppers sucking out today
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login