Skip to content

For the First time in a LONG Time.. I'm smiling!!

The Browns Board
18 13 496
  • Road win in Denver in December..

    I hope you are smiling too... 🙂

  • I told Zombo I'd be rooting for the Browns to beat my Broncos and I must be a traitor because I sure was!! I knew they could do it!

  • I told Zombo I'd be rooting for the Browns to beat my Broncos and I must be a traitor because I sure was!! I knew they could do it!

    @texasag1969 said:

    I told Zombo I'd be rooting for the Browns to beat my Broncos and I must be a traitor because I sure was!! I knew they could do it!

    Almost like ya voted Republican eh? 😁😛

  • I told Zombo I'd be rooting for the Browns to beat my Broncos and I must be a traitor because I sure was!! I knew they could do it!

    @texasag1969 said:

    I told Zombo I'd be rooting for the Browns to beat my Broncos and I must be a traitor because I sure was!! I knew they could do it!

    It’s official,it’s no longer your Broncos it’s your Browns!

  • @texasag1969 said:

    I told Zombo I'd be rooting for the Browns to beat my Broncos and I must be a traitor because I sure was!! I knew they could do it!

    It’s official,it’s no longer your Broncos it’s your Browns!

    @jcam222 said:

    It’s official,it’s Mo longer your Broncos it’s your Browns!

    Yeah, I liked that Browns American flag some guy in the stands showed when they interviewed Baker after the game.

  • Grinnin my ass off over here..

    This was a good win

  • an extra early merry christmas for us 

  • am with ya Axe..I'm on a half pot of coffee & hitting the replay button 🙂..winning Saturday & Sunday!!

  • I’ve been telling my brothers and other close Browns fans this for awhile...

    the suffering is over 

    it just is

    dorsey, Williams , Baker ????

    It’s over... we all have felt it, but now it’s time to really embrace it...

    i balled all the way home..  I love the Cleveland Browns!!!!!

    Bermeck (beating Denver at Denver strikes at the heart...I’m still jacked from Williams just going for it on 4th down .. screw the game ... coach and QB have balls... I’m elated)

  • Loved that fucking call, even though it didn't work. And I would have stood by it if they had kicked a FG at the end and we lost. I LOVE WILLIAMS. Fucking baller! Great call.

  • Loved that fucking call, even though it didn't work. And I would have stood by it if they had kicked a FG at the end and we lost. I LOVE WILLIAMS. Fucking baller! Great call.

    @bobpound said:

    Loved that fucking call, even though it didn't work. And I would have stood by it if they had kicked a FG at the end and we lost. I LOVE WILLIAMS. Fucking baller! Great call.

    Hue would've played it safe and lost. At least Williams has balls. The players know he has confidence to go for it on 4th and 1. Hue never showed those same players he had confidence in them.

  • First time in years I am looking more forward to the next season than the next post season ..... normally the Browns highlight of the year is who will they draft

  • I’m all in on keeping our current coaching staff intact. They have good communication with the players and understand their individual talents. Road Dawgs mentality is showing. Don’t let Williams fool you, he’s a very bright man. Kitchens grew up with Ariens. And anytime you have the chance to win on one make able play you go for it. No balls, no glory. Accountability is in the cards, and practice that matters. And hues stupid fucking bus full of worthless ideas has left the house!

    Merry Christmas Browns Fans!!!?????????????????

  • First time in years I am looking more forward to the next season than the next post season ..... normally the Browns highlight of the year is who will they draft

    @darren15 said:

    First time in years I am looking more forward to the next season than the next post season ..... normally the Browns highlight of the year is who will they draft

    One of the commentators last night said exactly that, that everything has changed for Browns fans. It's no longer the draft order they are playing for this late in the season, but for the payoffs now still and a real "next year". Damn they are a joy to watch if nothing more than the joy they display literally picking each other up off the turf on every play no matter what happens on the field. It's fun to be a Browns fan and be a part of the turnaround. And it's immensely fun to know the turnaround is definitely happening before our eyes. I said before the game that beating Denver in Denver is the key we will look back on some day that marked exactly when it happened. ENJOY!!

  • @bobpound said:

    Loved that fucking call, even though it didn't work. And I would have stood by it if they had kicked a FG at the end and we lost. I LOVE WILLIAMS. Fucking baller! Great call.

    Hue would've played it safe and lost. At least Williams has balls. The players know he has confidence to go for it on 4th and 1. Hue never showed those same players he had confidence in them.

    @stillmotion said:

    Hue would've played it safe and lost. At least Williams have balls. The players know he has confidence to go for it on 4th and 1. Hue never showed those same players he had confidence in them.

    Exactly! Making a decision like that shows Williams' character & confidence in BOTH our O & D. This Browns Team is UNITED, not playing with the offense & defense as seperate entities, but working to help the other side of the ball....One slips, the other picks 'em up. Also, special teams are playing much better "post Hue" as well.

    Mike

  • I told Zombo I'd be rooting for the Browns to beat my Broncos and I must be a traitor because I sure was!! I knew they could do it!

    @texasag1969 said:

    I told Zombo I'd be rooting for the Browns to beat my Broncos and I must be a traitor because I sure was!! I knew they could do it!

    Ok, I have officially accepted you as one of us now.

    Zombo

    --See how easy that was?

  • EFB6AE61-07C0-4C77-8350-15D732B1D37C.jpeg

  • @texasag1969 said:

    I told Zombo I'd be rooting for the Browns to beat my Broncos and I must be a traitor because I sure was!! I knew they could do it!

    Ok, I have officially accepted you as one of us now.

    Zombo

    --See how easy that was?

    Zombo said:

    Ok, I have officially accepted you as one of us now.

    Zombo

    --See how easy that was?

    Let's not go too far overboard. I will still root for the Broncos against anyone else, especially other AFC North teams not located in Cleveland.?