Skip to content

"Raiders" may stay in Oakland?

The Browns Board
53 13 1.8k 1
  • The Las Vegas Strip-pers

  • @ghoolie said:

    I beg to differ. Here are a few from our recent trips

    Resized_20181030_170847.jpg

    After how many hundreds of pulls

    @the-gipper said:

    <<After how many hundreds of pulls<< Gip....these jackpots, my wife's, came from our last two Vegas trips, Not shown are the countless NON- HAND PAYS that you garner along the way. ANything less than 1,200, you don't have to pay tax on. 1,200 or more, it is a hand pay and the slot host comes to get your signature, and allows you to withold tax at that point, which she, and I both do. 

    Your question about HOW MANY PULLS..............seems to have the attitude of...yeah you won $6,750....but you probably put $15,000 in. So let me give you the realistic answer.  As you know, I am a Christian. I believe in the parable that the Lord loves a cheerful giver, and blesses those who give. My wife is a voluminous giver. Bicycles, coats, pajams to poor kids at Christmas, camp tuition for many in the summer. She is the President of several boards and gives tens of thousands to saving dogs. She tips ridiculously, and lives to make people feel good.

    With that said, Vegas/Casinos with her, is nothing like you, or I, or really, anyone else has likely seen. 2 years ago at the Beau Rivage, as got is my judge, she hit 27 hand pays on one day, a Sunday. Herjackpots were 80,000, 25,00 twive, 20,000, 12, 500, 10,000 twice and a ton of 1,500, 2000, and 4,000.  She won well over $200,000 of hand pay jackpots that day. She took $105,000 MORE than she brought with her. How many pulls? Don't know, BUT............she pulled a value of $817,000 worth of spins. SO YES, absolutely, you have to spin a hell of a lot, and be willing to sometimes got 5 K even 10 K deep before you hit even a small hand pay.

    The Jackpots below represent a culmination of 2 different days in vegas, and a short cruise ship casino excursion of and hour, in which she hit 6 smaller hand pays of 2,000 or less, and the 10K triple gold sevens. We came home from our Alaska Cruise with $13,000 more than we brought, PLUS, we purchased two Breitling watches.

    The jackpots shown total $65,2000 from 2 Vegas trips, and again show NEITHER the many 500 - 1100 non-hand pay hits along the way. Nonetheless, on those trips, in addition to building a LOT of Tier Credts, he spun over a $million in spins, and on those 2 trips came home with about $33,000 more than we arrived with.

    Now, I will tell you, all the doubts and caveats you cast on Vegas gambling? Brother, I am living proof of it. I play small, and i wins shit. $800 is the most I ever hit for, and while I will go maybe $1,000 in over a 4 day Vegas trip, I have never hit a single hand pay. Cathy? She sits in the Hi ROller area, nobody is winning shit....and her machines pop off like crazy. 

    There is a 25,000 jackpot here that she took after 5 minutes sitting down at The Wynn. But what I didn't post was the 9,000 that she hit just 3 minutes BEFORE this one. While she was waiting for her 9 K, she decided to play the machine next to it, and book... 25K. Not. She took 80$ of that money home.

    We have 7 star status at Caesars and Noir at MGM. Thye fly us, send limos, feed us, give her tons of free play, sauna, shows, and honestly, for me being a simple dickhead, the attention is over the top ridiculous. Dude, the Wynn gave us a villa with a swimming pool INSIDE the room. Absolutely nuts. But, it is what it is.

    I can tell you this, IF you play $1 machines or less. you might as well wipe youe butt with your money. Downtown or Strip? Dollar machines rate equal b oth places. pennies, nickels, quarters and 50 cent macines play better downtown. $5 and up? You have to play the strip, and you have to play the top casinos.....Forget Paris, Harras, Ballys, Cromwell, NY NY, MGM, and most ofhters. Bellagio, Manday Bay, Caesars, Cosmo and Aria. I hve a file of oer 400 of my wifes hand pay jackpots. What a ride life is with her.

    26

    1776928990_20180309_154828(1).thumb.jpg.50954105d9026f8fb80e4552322ebb6b.jpgd20141227_182130.jpg.337512ad8373229557cc552cfe2473e3.jpg20140628_234529.jpg.15c345d4e0cfa871f4929211b371bb2f.jpg1261722604_20180217_193142(1).thumb.jpg.8151d03a8dc5585ccd0f6eb9b47154dc.jpg1_2K.thumb.jpg.bc2e2c2f75728b468658c471ccfd7a83.jpg1_2K.thumb.jpg.bc2e2c2f75728b468658c471ccfd7a83.jpg1_2K.thumb.jpg.bc2e2c2f75728b468658c471ccfd7a83.jpg

    4K.jpg

    8K.jpg

    10K Number 2.jpg

    25K.jpg

    6750.jpg

  • Crazy I could never handle that sort of thing

  • The Las Vegas Hookers

  • Crazy I could never handle that sort of thing

    @the-gipper said:

    Crazy I could never handle that sort of thing

    Handles are a thing of the past.?

  • @the-gipper said:

    Crazy I could never handle that sort of thing

    Handles are a thing of the past.?

    @texasag1969 said:

    Handles are a thing of the past.?

    No, not everywhere.  I have seen them and used them.

    Besides, my love handles have not disappeared.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Handles are a thing of the past.?

    No, not everywhere.  I have seen them and used them.

    Besides, my love handles have not disappeared.

    @the-gipper said:

    No, not everywhere.  I have seen them and used them.

    Are you saying there is an alternate reality (not counting the poly board)??

  • @the-gipper said:

    No, not everywhere.  I have seen them and used them.

    Are you saying there is an alternate reality (not counting the poly board)??

    @texasag1969 said:

    Are you saying there is an alternate reality (not counting the poly board)??

    I am saying that there are some casinos that I have gone to recently where you can pull on a lever on a slot machine to start the wheel going on your bet.  You can also just push the button if you prefer.....but some still allow that option. Maybe they are fading away, but I have seen/used them that way.

  • @the-gipper said:

    <<After how many hundreds of pulls<< Gip....these jackpots, my wife's, came from our last two Vegas trips, Not shown are the countless NON- HAND PAYS that you garner along the way. ANything less than 1,200, you don't have to pay tax on. 1,200 or more, it is a hand pay and the slot host comes to get your signature, and allows you to withold tax at that point, which she, and I both do. 

    Your question about HOW MANY PULLS..............seems to have the attitude of...yeah you won $6,750....but you probably put $15,000 in. So let me give you the realistic answer.  As you know, I am a Christian. I believe in the parable that the Lord loves a cheerful giver, and blesses those who give. My wife is a voluminous giver. Bicycles, coats, pajams to poor kids at Christmas, camp tuition for many in the summer. She is the President of several boards and gives tens of thousands to saving dogs. She tips ridiculously, and lives to make people feel good.

    With that said, Vegas/Casinos with her, is nothing like you, or I, or really, anyone else has likely seen. 2 years ago at the Beau Rivage, as got is my judge, she hit 27 hand pays on one day, a Sunday. Herjackpots were 80,000, 25,00 twive, 20,000, 12, 500, 10,000 twice and a ton of 1,500, 2000, and 4,000.  She won well over $200,000 of hand pay jackpots that day. She took $105,000 MORE than she brought with her. How many pulls? Don't know, BUT............she pulled a value of $817,000 worth of spins. SO YES, absolutely, you have to spin a hell of a lot, and be willing to sometimes got 5 K even 10 K deep before you hit even a small hand pay.

    The Jackpots below represent a culmination of 2 different days in vegas, and a short cruise ship casino excursion of and hour, in which she hit 6 smaller hand pays of 2,000 or less, and the 10K triple gold sevens. We came home from our Alaska Cruise with $13,000 more than we brought, PLUS, we purchased two Breitling watches.

    The jackpots shown total $65,2000 from 2 Vegas trips, and again show NEITHER the many 500 - 1100 non-hand pay hits along the way. Nonetheless, on those trips, in addition to building a LOT of Tier Credts, he spun over a $million in spins, and on those 2 trips came home with about $33,000 more than we arrived with.

    Now, I will tell you, all the doubts and caveats you cast on Vegas gambling? Brother, I am living proof of it. I play small, and i wins shit. $800 is the most I ever hit for, and while I will go maybe $1,000 in over a 4 day Vegas trip, I have never hit a single hand pay. Cathy? She sits in the Hi ROller area, nobody is winning shit....and her machines pop off like crazy. 

    There is a 25,000 jackpot here that she took after 5 minutes sitting down at The Wynn. But what I didn't post was the 9,000 that she hit just 3 minutes BEFORE this one. While she was waiting for her 9 K, she decided to play the machine next to it, and book... 25K. Not. She took 80$ of that money home.

    We have 7 star status at Caesars and Noir at MGM. Thye fly us, send limos, feed us, give her tons of free play, sauna, shows, and honestly, for me being a simple dickhead, the attention is over the top ridiculous. Dude, the Wynn gave us a villa with a swimming pool INSIDE the room. Absolutely nuts. But, it is what it is.

    I can tell you this, IF you play $1 machines or less. you might as well wipe youe butt with your money. Downtown or Strip? Dollar machines rate equal b oth places. pennies, nickels, quarters and 50 cent macines play better downtown. $5 and up? You have to play the strip, and you have to play the top casinos.....Forget Paris, Harras, Ballys, Cromwell, NY NY, MGM, and most ofhters. Bellagio, Manday Bay, Caesars, Cosmo and Aria. I hve a file of oer 400 of my wifes hand pay jackpots. What a ride life is with her.

    26

    1776928990_20180309_154828(1).thumb.jpg.50954105d9026f8fb80e4552322ebb6b.jpgd20141227_182130.jpg.337512ad8373229557cc552cfe2473e3.jpg20140628_234529.jpg.15c345d4e0cfa871f4929211b371bb2f.jpg1261722604_20180217_193142(1).thumb.jpg.8151d03a8dc5585ccd0f6eb9b47154dc.jpg1_2K.thumb.jpg.bc2e2c2f75728b468658c471ccfd7a83.jpg1_2K.thumb.jpg.bc2e2c2f75728b468658c471ccfd7a83.jpg1_2K.thumb.jpg.bc2e2c2f75728b468658c471ccfd7a83.jpg

    4K.jpg

    8K.jpg

    10K Number 2.jpg

    25K.jpg

    6750.jpg

    @ghoolie said:

    1776928990_20180309_154828(1).thumb.jpg.50954105d9026f8fb80e4552322ebb6b.jpgd1261722604_20180217_193142(1).thumb.jpg.8151d03a8dc5585ccd0f6eb9b47154dc.jpg

    10K Number 2.jpg25K.jpg

    I have to say your wife is the luckiest person on the face of the earth- short of those who hit Mega Millions or Powerball when the jackpot is on the high side of $200 million. 

    Used to say I had no luck- until I parlayed $5 into a free four day trip to California Wine Country and a couple night stay in San Francisco getting the Penthouse at the Mandarin Oriental.  🙂 

  • @ghoolie said:

    1776928990_20180309_154828(1).thumb.jpg.50954105d9026f8fb80e4552322ebb6b.jpgd1261722604_20180217_193142(1).thumb.jpg.8151d03a8dc5585ccd0f6eb9b47154dc.jpg

    10K Number 2.jpg25K.jpg

    I have to say your wife is the luckiest person on the face of the earth- short of those who hit Mega Millions or Powerball when the jackpot is on the high side of $200 million. 

    Used to say I had no luck- until I parlayed $5 into a free four day trip to California Wine Country and a couple night stay in San Francisco getting the Penthouse at the Mandarin Oriental.  🙂 

    @hoorta said:

    I have to say your wife is the luckiest person on the face of the earth- short of those who hit Mega Millions or Powerball when the jackpot is on the high side of $200 million. 

    Used to say I had no luck- until I parlayed $5 into a free four day trip to California Wine Country and a couple night stay in San Francisco getting the Penthouse at the Mandarin Oriental.  🙂 

    You hear about the Aggie that won a $100 Caribbean cruise. He was walking down an alleyway one day in Galveston near the cruise ship port and a guy hands him a cruise flyer for the $100 which tells him to come back at midnight to get the voucher and bring cash only. He shows up that night in the unlit alley and Bam! He's out like a light. Next morning he wakes up out in the gulf far from land in an old inner tube. He sees all these other Aggies also floating on inner tubes and yells over to the nearest one, "Hey buddy, you know when they plan to feed us on this cruise?"?

  • Back in the jungle....do you think the nfl would just declare the Raider franchise defunct rather than being suspended?

  • Back in the jungle....do you think the nfl would just declare the Raider franchise defunct rather than being suspended?

    @the-gipper said:

    Back in the jungle....do you think the nfl would just declare the Raider franchise defunct rather than being suspended?

    Who really could guess this? My gut tells me that the Raider brand is worth a lot, but retiring it and giving the Las vegas ream a new brand  would take off like wildfire. 

    I honestly think it is a shit brand with shit (violent) fans. I think letting the Brand die would be great. It is a weird brand.