Christmas movie location Trivia
-
Someone asked for something like this a few days ago, so this is what I have put together:
OK, here is your Trivia for Christmas movie settings (or movies set at Christmas time) I will give you the name of a Christmas movie....you simply say where that movie was set.....be it a real, or fictional location: See how you do (no googling):
1. Die Hard
2. Its a Wonderful Life
3. Holiday Inn
4. White Christmas
5. The Grinch Who Stole Christmas
6. A Christmas Story
7. Gremlins
8. Ernest Saves Christmas
9. Home Alone
10. Christmas with the Kranks
11. Trading Places
12. Trapped in Paradise
13. The Man Who Invented Christmas
14. Miracle on 34th Street
15. The Nightmare Before Christmas
16. Die Hard 2
Someone asked for something like this a few days ago, so this is what I have put together:
OK, here is your Trivia for Christmas movie settings (or movies set at Christmas time) I will give you the name of a Christmas movie....you simply say where that movie was set.....be it a real, or fictional location: See how you do (no googling):
1. Die Hard NYC
2. Its a Wonderful Life BEDFORD FALLS
3. Holiday Inn VERMONT
4. White Christmas NEW HAMPHIRE
5. The Grinch Who Stole Christmas HOO VILLE
6. A Christmas Story CLEVELAND
7. Gremlins ALLENTOWN
8. Ernest Saves Christmas L.A
9. Home Alone PHILLY
10. Christmas with the Kranks DETROIT
11. Trading Places NYC
12. Trapped in Paradise BURMUDA
13. The Man Who Invented Christmas NORTH POLE
14. Miracle on 34th Street NYC
15. The Nightmare Before Christmas HELL
16. Die Hard 2 L.A
-
1. Die Hard NYC NO
2. Its a Wonderful Life BEDFORD FALLS Check
3. Holiday Inn VERMONT NO
4. White Christmas NEW HAMPHIRE NO
5. The Grinch Who Stole Christmas HOO VILLE Check
6. A Christmas Story CLEVELAND good enough...partially filmed there.
7. Gremlins ALLENTOWN NO
8. Ernest Saves Christmas L.A NO
9. Home Alone PHILLY NO
10. Christmas with the Kranks DETROIT NO
11. Trading Places NYC NO (except the final scene)
12. Trapped in Paradise BURMUDA NO
13. The Man Who Invented Christmas NORTH POLE NO
14. Miracle on 34th Street NYC Check
15. The Nightmare Before Christmas HELL NO
16. Die Hard 2 L.A NO (that was #1)
-
-
-
Not too good boss.
im sober next time ill have a few drinks
-
Not too good boss.
im sober next time ill have a few drinks
-
You had a couple of them mixed up a bit....others you were way off on.
tim allen as a krank just figured since he is a Detroit guy that it only made sense
-
The man who invented Christmas is London, movie about Charles Dickens writing A Christmas Carol
-
I think Die Hard 2 was set in Washington DC .....Nightmare Before Christmas was set in Cleveland while Hue was coach but in reality wasn't it Halloween Town ?
Others no idea
-
The man who invented Christmas is London, movie about Charles Dickens writing A Christmas Carol
-
I think Die Hard 2 was set in Washington DC .....Nightmare Before Christmas was set in Cleveland while Hue was coach but in reality wasn't it Halloween Town ?
Others no idea
-
To be more exact, 'It's a Wonderful Life' is set in Bedford Falls, New York.
-
To be more exact, 'It's a Wonderful Life' is set in Bedford Falls, New York.
To be more exact, 'It's a Wonderful Life' is set in Bedford Falls, New York.
Yes.
-
Number 6 took place in Cleveland. Or at least filmed there.
The rest all took place at the North Pole. That’s where all Christmas movies happen?
-
I get the impression that roughly half of 'A Christmas Story' was filmed in Cleveland, the other half in Toronto. I know for sure that the Chinese restaurant and the school were in Canada.
-
I get the impression that roughly half of 'A Christmas Story' was filmed in Cleveland, the other half in Toronto. I know for sure that the Chinese restaurant and the school were in Canada.
I get the impression that roughly half of 'A Christmas Story' was filmed in Cleveland, the other half in Toronto. I know for sure that the Chinese restaurant and the school were in Canada.
It's so much cheaper and easier in Canada....or Mexico or anywhere than LALA Land. Small town and rust belt USA are making new inroads though.
-
Second Chance Saloon. Here are the questions not yet answered:
3. Holiday Inn
4. White Christmas
7. Gremlins
8. Ernest Saves Christmas
10. Christmas with the Kranks
12. Trapped in Paradise
-
Second Chance Saloon. Here are the questions not yet answered:
3. Holiday Inn
4. White Christmas
7. Gremlins
8. Ernest Saves Christmas
10. Christmas with the Kranks
12. Trapped in Paradise
Second Chance Saloon. Here are the questions not yet answered:
12. Trapped in Paradise.......funny movie set in little (make believe?) Paradise, IL I believe.
*HO-HO-HO NOW I HAVE A MACHINE GUN*.......from Die Hard, of course.
-
Second Chance Saloon. Here are the questions not yet answered:
12. Trapped in Paradise.......funny movie set in little (make believe?) Paradise, IL I believe.
*HO-HO-HO NOW I HAVE A MACHINE GUN*.......from Die Hard, of course.
-
Second Chance Saloon. Here are the questions not yet answered:
12. Trapped in Paradise.......funny movie set in little (make believe?) Paradise, IL I believe.
*HO-HO-HO NOW I HAVE A MACHINE GUN*.......from Die Hard, of course.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login