Baker got his sellout
-
Hope we put 50 up and rub Hue’s face right in it
-
This week it’s announced as Sold Out.
Now ya just need the fans to show up for the game.
...your turn
-
“Football is an angry violent game. If you play anything but pissed off, I don’t think you’re playing it right. “
Quote by Baker regarding meeting Huey again.
Rocking the lakefront in December .... poor Huey, Lewis and mews(bengal lancers) won’t know what hits them. Might get a few fines too.
-
This week it’s announced as Sold Out.
Now ya just need the fans to show up for the game.
...your turn
-
Andrew Gribble reporting that "there is some kind of energy" in the air today. Man I wish I was there!
-
Andrew Gribble reporting that "there is some kind of energy" in the air today. Man I wish I was there!
Andrew Gribble reporting that "there is some kind of energy" in the air today. Man I wish I was there!
Talk about pent up energy. Wow, saying bye to Hue and so many years of ho hum teams and welcome home our new franchise QB. Break out the dog biscuits
-
Muni lots packed, rowdy crowd. Negativity just don’t work anymore
ha ha oh ya fucking A
have a drink on me
-
Canton Mike is taking his oldest young grandson with him to this game. I HOPE it is going to be a blowout, as in, "remember the time the Browns started really winning as a TEAM when Hue-ie Losis came to town with the Bungles? What a HUGE WIN"
(that's a Huey Lewis (and the News) reference)
-
Canton Mike is taking his oldest young grandson with him to this game. I HOPE it is going to be a blowout, as in, "remember the time the Browns started really winning as a TEAM when Hue-ie Losis came to town with the Bungles? What a HUGE WIN"
(that's a Huey Lewis (and the News) reference)
Canton Mike is taking his oldest young grandson with him to this game. I HOPE it is going to be a blowout, as in, "remember the time the Browns started really winning as a TEAM when Hue-ie Losis came to town with the Bungles? What a HUGE WIN"
(that's a Huey Lewis (and the News) reference)
Huey, Lewis and the mews
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login